2017-07-21 03:24:40 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2017-07-21 03:25:21)

Hey all,
I was actually checking out my 1tb external hdd last night and came across this game.
Then, I came across this topic again just 24 hours after I found sbp haha.
However, I'm unsure if I have the latest version of it.
I have v1.61. Is this the latest version? If not, can somebody please upload it for me if that isn't the latest version? I'd really apreciate that.
Best regards,
Rob

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

Thumbs up

2018-03-25 17:19:42

pls ghiv me download link

Sorry for my very stupit spelling and english

Thumbs up

2018-03-25 18:01:31

alrighty. The latest version is like 1.92 or something. Here's a link for it.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=273 … 1786211662
Enjoy your killing.

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

2018-03-25 20:15:34

thanx

Thumbs up

2018-03-25 20:36:31

Mason can you host it please?

Thumbs up

2018-04-11 14:19:52

there is a new update out but I can't download it with the auto updater.

Thumbs up

2018-04-17 18:09:55

monkey999, this version of sb is long dead. if only mason would just make a version of this with a server list so we could at least play online.

2018-04-17 18:39:11

Yes that is right.

Thumbs up

2018-04-17 19:08:44

Well, I actually have a version of this game still. I do not know if it's the latest though, because the changelog says version 1.0.
Unfortunately, in this version, if you die, well, you keep dying over and over again, so the only wa I can play again is if I completely delete my data from the appdata folder.
Does anyone know if there's a version after 1.0 taht I might be able to get?

Thumbs up

2018-04-17 19:36:35

@Aaron, use the version posted by audiogame.

2018-04-17 19:44:42

Why should he make anything for anyone when people shit all over what he does, and show him not even the slightest bit of respect. What's even worse, he's probably the developer who've had so much of their work misappropriated as anyone else here.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

2018-04-17 23:46:05

Hi,
@Ironcross I think the trouble was he kept on changing his mind. This didn't effect me but I know a lot of people didn't seem happy with it. I had to keep on saying the thing I always say: developers have lives too, simple as that, yet people just seemed, well I dunno. It's sad really.

Thumbs up

2018-04-18 00:08:32

Yeah, I see that point of view, you need to stick with your decisions, that's part of being a teen who develops games. I think people should wait until they're emotionally more mature before doing such things, but they won't. Still, the treatment he's received from this community, and I'm not just talking about this forum, but the audio gaming scene as a whole has been rather piss poor imo.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

2018-04-18 02:52:53

Hi,

I actually had a version in the works that was just the offline mode with all the bugs fixed. Not sure if I'll post it though.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2018-04-18 02:58:09

Could you host a server for the online one as well? Would kind of like to test it out, I never got a chance when it was up. Also btw, darkflier.com is broken last I checked.

2018-04-18 02:59:25

It was too buggy and not really worth much anyways, sides I don't even have the code for that anymore. And yeah I know the server is down, I had issues with my server provider being stupid. I don't know if it'll come back or not.

2018-04-18 08:21:12

Hi Mason.
If you are willing to let people host a game server, then I'm willing to set up a server for people to enjoy. It's sad that your provider is that stupid, and I have a quite stable server running... Please send me a private mail, not message, if you are interested, or announce if you are releasing a server application to the public.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2018-04-18 08:23:08

Hi SLJ,

Thanks for the offer, but as I've said before, SBP has long been discontinued because of the bugginess and all around no good problems with the way it was coded. I however may be releasing an offline version for players sometime.

2018-04-18 11:57:51

could someone upload that thing to db or such because i cant download it. it downloads an index.html or download.html file instead. Would be great, thanks.

Thumbs up

2018-04-18 14:14:36

Look back through the thread, Brandon posted a pretty up to date version.

2018-04-18 20:46:28

http://charliemerry1902.x10.mx/sbp.zip

2018-04-18 21:30:20

masonian wrote:

Hi SLJ,

Thanks for the offer, but as I've said before, SBP has long been discontinued because of the bugginess and all around no good problems with the way it was coded. I however may be releasing an offline version for players sometime.

Thanks for your reply. I thought it was mainly because of the trouble with your host. I remember the online part ran pretty well, and people enjoyed the game. I think people will be happy if they was able to host their own servers of the game. So why not just release it as a discontinued product, stop supporting the product and let people live with the bugs it have? Then people could just do what they want, like host as many servers they want etc. If you release it as a discontinued product, it's up to people to enjoy it or not. If they choose not to enjoy it because of the bugs, then fine. If they do enjoy it and can deal with the bugs, then it's just damn awesome... that is, if you don't plan to work on it anymore... that's of course all up to you. Just throwing some thoughts out there...

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D