2018-03-24 22:11:17

Hi all,
I am working at recording studio. We are switching to Tascam DP32-SD and Soundcraft MTK 22. Soundcraft is easy product, but do you have experiences with Tascam DP32-SD? It is a digital multi-track recorder and I am afraid of hard system, which it uses, so if someone has some experiences, please can you share them?
Thank you.

2018-04-10 05:22:39

I bought one a few years back but didn't get much luck. Admittedly, I didn't dedicate much time to trying to learn it, but found it a bit too much trouble than I expected. I was quite disappointed, since I grew up using the Tascam multi track recorders, but the one I had growing up had a lot more physical controls on the interface than the newer DP32. For example, the old one I had essentially had a full channel strip with EQ and pan controls for each track, whereas the DP32 only has a set of faders and the input gain knobs, if I remember correctly. Clearing out a lot of my old gear, and hoping to give the DP32 another shot before I decide on whether or not to sell it, and would be happy to share anything I learn once I get around to it. Good luck!

Los Angeles Based musician, blogger, and programmer.
https://artistibarra.com/