1 (edited by matt1211 2018-04-08 07:19:32)

Hi, so.
I had started work on a game a few years ago, and never got around to actually, doing anything with it. I remembered I had the code in dropbox, so figured I'd post it here in case someone, for some reason, wanted it.
Here it is!
It's horrible, but it's something.
Edit: This was a while ago, so I don't remember how some of it works, but I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Edit 2: since dropbox is being unreasonably stupid, I've changed the link to something that will theoretically actually work.
edit 3: I hope it works this time... My computer enjoys my suffering. That must be it.

Praise be to cthulhu, the one who will emerge from the depths and devour all that lives.

Thumbs up

the first question is: can you solve this?
Error: 429
Error (429)
This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads. Learn about traffic limits.

big_smile

If you want to get in touch with me you can follow me on Twitter
have a nice day.
Paul

Thumbs up

how do I download from this page? It gives me something about some password and key being incorrect or something. Lol never used this website before.

signature? Ok here goes:
WOTD is experiencing bug fixes. To be released once they are squashed and spray lovely technology everywhere. Um, that made no sense.

Thumbs up

What doing a ding?

You must know... Cats are soft!

Thumbs up