2018-04-03 15:48:44

Hi.
Well yeah, multi player is a no go at the moment. but well, to tell you a little secret, you are not missing anything, on the public servers there are no admin or moderator functions implemented, so races mostly are just crash durbys and full on mayhem, so, we would be lost on the track anyway.
But, the game has quite a good single player mode with the forza cup, free racing and so on, you have about 700 different cars to choose from.
The only thing I am worried about, you have the option of tuning and modifying your vehicle later on, I think there is an automated process for that, but I am not sure.
It's quite anoying that microsoft doesn't allow refunds, if they would I would have looked into the full version of the game.
OCR works quite fine with it, at leased in the demo it does.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-04-04 02:51:15

simba how do you like the game??? and were you able to turn on all of the assistive options? and yes you can have them update your cars automatically, or you can do it manuely part by part. also you can buy cars, and rent cars as well, and unlock some through the career mode

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-04-04 02:55:39

Hi.
Wel, to be quite honest, I start liking the game, I could turn on all the assists, well, I found them, I don't know if they are all turned on though.
You said something about an option that you pass through cars, i haven't found that one yet.
I bought the standard edition of the game and am currently downloading it now, if the single player mode works fine, well, I have myself a racing game, even though I can't enjoy it to the fullest, it would be a good start.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-05 13:24:14

Hi.
I have a problem with the assistance systems in the game. Why do they suddenly seam to stop working?  At leased the steering assistant does so.
I am always scraping against the wals now and sooner or later, I land against a wal and can't get out of there, yesturday it all seamed fine, I don't get what the problem is here.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-05 15:48:24 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2018-04-05 16:02:28)

Even on the tracks that worked before, I am more an more skimming into the gravel beside the road and then it just crashes into a wall and I can't get out of there. For the most part it works, but today I noticed that it doesn't do that anymore, even though everything worked as it should yesturday.
I just hope that I didn't waste 40 euros on that game.
Edit: for example on one track, it directly crashes into the wall, I can drive a bit, I think the car also steers, but than I just crash again. All assistance are enabled.

Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-06 00:56:52

simba concerning your issue, yes you are not going crazy, this also happens on the xbox version for some reason. seems to really happen when you level up, the assistive options get disabled. how I fix it on the xbox is I simply power down the console then once I turn it back on and fire up the game I can use the options again. note: you have to manuely turn everything back on, it will not do it automatically. ok, to turn on the invisible cars what you do is, before you start a race, go to setup, then go to race setup,then go to advance rules, then go to collision mode, right now it is on, so just go to the right and turn it off. now you will be able to pass through cars instead of crashing into them. note: you can not use collision mode in career, only in free race

2018-04-06 04:38:08

Hi.
Hmm ok, was already wondering if I did anything wrong? I restarted the game and the assistance systems worked for some races, I could finish the rally heroes tournament in the breakout class fine this time, but when I started the endurance race, I landed in the gravel and against the wall multiple times again.
I than restarted the game and switched to the formula E tournament, and for the first race it worked fine.
Do I need to restart the whole computer when I want to enable the assistance again?
All assistance systems are enabled as I see it, and the general assistance switch is set to super easy.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-06 06:08:51

this is an annoying bug, so sadly to say yes, whenever you notice assistance is off, then restart.....the game has been out  since October so I have no idea if they ever plan on fixing this bug but this is the only fix I know for it for now

2018-04-06 12:57:54

Hi.
Hmm, what a shame, but possibly they don't see it as a bugbut a way to make you disable the aassistance.
Race is going fine for now, even though I sometimes scrape against the wal, at leased I think that what it is.
How far did you progress in the game so far? I completed the first to championships up to the point where I can progress, but I want to complete both of them fully, so all tournaments.
Have you actually figured out a way to earn more credits, I earn about 8000 to 11000 at most, with mods a bit more, but this isn't enough for the higher priced cars.
Does it help to increase the difficulty and length of the race?
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-06 17:06:40

@34
I'd guess it does help to increase difficulty/length of race etc, though I'm not sure how AI scaling handles with assists etc - they might just obliterate you though I can't, of course, be sure.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-04-07 09:42:32

yes, increase the difficulty and play the different modes to receive more credits. the highest difficulty I managed to play on and still get first place, was the difficulty before pro forgot the name of it, I know it was above slight average. the only mode I play is free race. and I mainly play the speedways like the home sted florida one, and the Daytona one. a friend of mine has the game, this is why I only play the free race

2018-04-07 17:21:38 (edited by sightlessHorseman 2018-04-07 17:42:13)

Hi.
Can you tell me where I can find free race in the main menu? I haven't figured that one out yet. I know that I land on co continue drivers cup, but I haven't found free race yet.
Will these also give you credits?
I am a bit hesitant to play this game now because I also had it that a race was going fine and the assistance seamed to deactivate in the middel of it and I don't know why.
That's the strange thing though, even though they don't seam to work, the menus show that they are enabled, that#s what's throwing me off right now.
Edit, ok, i seriously love the daitona speedway, wanna see if I can crack the 400 there, I have a porshe 911 spyder in my garage, so let's see if that works.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-07 21:13:46

can someone please  put up another recording of this game with better audio quality?
and like, explaining about the game and menus and  stuff

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-04-07 22:08:16

honestly there is nothing wrong with the recording that is up, I don't think it can get any better than that....but I will try and put up a vid describing the different options....simba I will tell you how to locate free race, give me a sec

2018-04-08 00:33:40

@smoothgunner
my patience ran out very quickly when listening to addolis's recording.
mainly because he didn't explain that much and  instantly began flooring it, and at that point the car engine began overpowering his voice so i sorta lost  intrest.
take this from example, in this  article, it says,:
“"We have also included audible cues, so a sight-challenged player can know they are approaching the end of traction and how far out of traction they are.”
I couldn't hear such thing in the rcording for an example.
article link: https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/2017/1 … r-turn-10/

2018-04-08 03:25:56

I will admit, I said the same thing when I heard the recording, he didn't explain anything. you had to listen like 20minutes in and he did start explaining things little by little. as for the cues, I have heard no such thing, I was wishing they would put them in. now since this article says the game has them, i'll go on the search for them

2018-04-08 11:04:18

Hi.
I can record a small and dirty demo on how to navigate the cup menus, buy cars, use and equip mods, drive, tune your car and so on.
Greetings moritz.

2018-04-08 11:25:33

I've also bought the game, but it's going to take a long time to download.
Think we could race together alongside AI?

2018-04-08 12:05:52

Hi.
So, here we go, I recorded a little tutorial demo thinggy to show the game a bit.
It's still uploading, so give it some time, my internet is currently doing strange things.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7320xmsiikpi7 … o.mp3?dl=0
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-08 14:58:28

@44
Are you running the game on PC or console? Just wondering in terms of OCR tests using the app vs using the OCR on the game running on the same device.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-04-08 15:04:21

Hi, i am running the game on PC, thought that I had mensioned that in the demo actually. but well, could have slipped my mind.
Greetings Moritz.

2018-04-08 15:39:42 (edited by hadi.gsf 2018-04-08 15:50:12)

@simba, thanks a bunch. will listen to it for sure right now
So guys, off topic but sorta related, it's my first time using windows store to download an app, which happens to be a game, and most parts of the store app is accessible.
so, putting  all the spitting on microsoft for creating store and  its application aside, This is such a good steam alternative, If it was a steam alternative, which sadly is not.
But it's so accessible i like it.
@simba, right when forza is installing you uploaded this recording, so very very much appreciated! i'll let you know  how it is when i finish listening and if i had any questions

2018-04-08 16:26:13

so amazing! thanks @simba for the video!

Well, I have to try this now. And If that feel amazing when you driving, I have to buy that :V
Thanks alot!

2018-04-08 17:27:05

hey simba,
What keys do you use to OCR with NVDA? i thought you kept saying windows+R.
anyway, I'm at the start of the game, where it asks me that who do i want to be, and i got two choices, left and right. and when i ocr with NVDA, the only think i have is just the word, "select"
any ideas?

2018-04-08 20:03:59

Heh, now that you say it, *grins sheapishly*
It's in fact your NVDA key plus R, but make sure that you don't have the oCR addon installed, NVDA will automatically use the windows 10 OCR.
Greetings Moritz.