2018-04-02 23:35:47

connor142 wrote:

because, so we have a day on which we can annoy fun killers like... you!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the joke itself. Infact, I've laughed loudly when I discovered that I was in front of a nice joke. But what am I wondering about is, why we specify a certain day to do such things on? Why not anytime? I see that many people are celebrating things that are useless. Excuse me, I didn't mean to ruin the fun of this joke, but I was just trying to explain my position towards such days people do celebrate. Sorry if I offended anyone here.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-04-03 00:36:26

@ironcross32 Plus one man, I completely agree. For the rest of you guys who didn't like the joke, please lighten up just a little bit, you don't have to be grumps every day. No offense meant by this comment but it does kind of ruin the joke a little bit when someone comes in and shows displeasure with it. If you don't think it's amusing, just uninstall it and be done with it, you're just wasting more of your time coming on here and posting about it.
@Muhammad Hajjar The reason it's not every day is because some people just don't like jokes, so we make it one day out of the year in an attempt to not annoy them. Of course it doesn't work all the time, but it helps keep tensions down.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-04-03 01:38:14

Oh, I didn't even get offended over it dude. Just the people that complained about it wasting time out of their day can get a little overkill, when you could probably just uninstall and move on. You might as well after running the thing twice anyway, lol! Full disclosure, I staged an email to Giovani with a temporary key that would let him try out the program for 7 days, claiming that we had *messed up the evaluation mechanism*. Lol.

2018-04-03 01:53:00

Oh yeah, and @simba I recycled an idea and gave it a new pain job? What are you talking about. I haven't really looked at any April Fools jokes before I made this so if I did recycle an old idea, it was completely unintentional. Tell me, what idea did I quote on quote recycle?

TWITCH

2018-04-03 08:07:23

I personally didn't really find this joke funny, it's not like I looked at the game or anything because others described it for me and I had a feeling it was a prank anyway, but that goes without saying that I'm not going to complain about it or try to drag people down who thought it was funny - more power to you man. It is just a bit sad when you have massive amounts of people complaining and complaining and complaining. I think partly the reason is for this is that people get overly excited when they hear that a new game has been released so they don't really find the joke funny. I should go back and look at Rastly again, that one was funny but it also had the worst backlash.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-04-03 08:19:06

Moderation!
Okay for purposes of board tidiness this game is being moved to general game discussion, ---- after all once you've played this game nobody  need to discuss anymore games ever at all ever! since this game has everything you need big_smile.

Seriously, this joke has been pulled several times over the years actually Aprone and Liam of Lworks both gave it a try in their time, and of course there was Rastley and need for weed.
Like anything else its funny in moderation.
What amused me in this one  was more the program itself. I pretty much gathered the game would not exist, but I rather liked the key expiration and the huuuuuuge overthetop explosions following a quick burst of good old funky Rick.

I will say if anyone is planning a similar joke in the future they should probably wait a very long time before trying this again since people will be wise to it next time and it won't be half as funny, but as far as it goes this one made me smile and  has been said caused no harm over all.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-03 09:29:30

Just curious, what were the jokes of Aprone and Liam?
Sorry for some gramatical erors, I do not have apostrof on this damn keyboard, I used it to feed my character in this game and now it is damaged.
Now I have to remap keys.
Seriously, I have a weird keyboard and apostrof is inexistent.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-03 10:35:06

I think aprone's joke was the dark ruse thing from 2011, or was it 2012. Somewhere along those lines anyway. I don't know what liam did.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-04-03 10:42:42

Ah, I saw the thing in the ag arkive, it seemed interesting so, but just a joke, a good one so.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-03 17:49:02

I was thinking about things like Beep in Liam's case as similar joke programs he's made.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-04 04:12:08

Oh yeah, anyone else remember that judgement day bonus game? Rofl that one was great.

2018-04-04 05:24:34

Yeah, and look at how many hours and months, and years! it took him to code that complex game. I mean, the thing didn't even come out till 2014, 8 years after Judgement Day's debut! Lol

2018-04-07 05:55:08

Okay yeah, I'm not a person to be negative about a game, but... what the hell?
Excuse the language, but I installed the demo, and then it did all of nothing.
When I launched the game, and clicked on listen to instructions, the game automatically closed.
The following time, I clicked on play. All it did, was make a bunch of noise, and the game closed.
I couldn't reopen it afterwards, since the key expired. So yeah, I don't get that whatsoever, and unless someone seriously helps me to understand, I won't be purchasing that game anytime soon.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-07 07:40:55

rofl? that is all...

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-04-07 09:17:20

well at least when these topics come up we know who first reads the topic before downloading and who doesn't.

2018-04-07 16:09:16

Bah! SilverMoon, did you even read the topic?

2021-04-01 19:57:17

hi plz can i have linky link i cant finds the game anywer and i miss the cherpy cherper and it wuz fun so please have back now plz.
LOL seriously though. I'm not sure if it's bad for me to bring my own topic back like this, but I'd love to get that program back again if anyone still has it. Considering how it's April 1 I figured it'd be a good throw back. Maybe someone should make a topic about the best April Fool jokes from the 2010s decade so we can compare them all and see which 1s were the best. It could be a top 10 list or something. Anyway, enough rambling from me. Bye.

TWITCH

2021-04-01 22:44:12

still working on those achievements?

2021-04-01 22:47:44 (edited by Dan Gero 2021-04-01 22:49:13)

Oh yeah, I'm still working on them, but by far I think the best one is mega chirp where in you must let the cricket chirp 1000 times. What could get better than that?
Edit: I must say it is a huge honor for me to be post number 69! My life is now complete. This is much better than the chirp achievement.

TWITCH

2021-04-02 01:12:26

if I would have wasted 5.12671666 minits of my life in this topic but still be amuzed then yes

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2021-04-02 02:24:33

Why waste 5.12671666 minutes when you could waste 5.126716664206969 minutes?

TWITCH

2021-04-02 09:31:01

Hello.
I can't download this game. Please, could You reupload It again? I would like to try It.
Also, what will be price for this game?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2021-04-02 12:49:55

is there a link to get the game.

2021-04-02 15:26:03

Here you go. I actually had really high hopes when seeing the game description for the first time but now I do realize that was the most April's fool that drove me mad big_smile
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3if … rsetup.exe

2021-04-02 15:55:00

have you seen if it does not contain any sound similar to any video game sound?  rofl.

once upon a time, a beautiful little girl who wore a beautiful red hood.  while she was passing through a forest, she was killed by Captain America.  The end...