2015-09-16 06:48:42

Hi, i've bought this game on my iPhone 4S and i've played around with this game.
I'm stuck at the part where i am at the police station and i go to the roof. I use the bazooka on the air drone and i use a cutter to open the hatch to the main entrance.
I search all the objects and i must use something. I try to use the fire extinguisher with water, but it doesn't work. I try to use a glass bottles with water but it did'nt work either.
I use a grenade with drone, but it also didn't work.
What should I do with this part?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-09-16 10:46:33

If I remember rightly it's use knife with drone, yes, a bit illogical but the explanation should make sense.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-09-16 15:06:28

Ok now i think i beat the game.
After destroying the first drone with the grenade and the second drone with the knife, someone come and trying to fight.
I find a knife and someone shoot at me.
After that august saved sofia's life and she told him that now she is the black viper.
Is it the end of the game?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-04-06 19:33:07

That's the same ending I got. But I'm confused about it. What happened to the guys? Did she kill them both?