2018-04-06 11:20:44

For those of you that played Cosmic Rage the player known as Marshall ritchhart passed away do to complications  with his heart operation. I have lost a true friend and I'm still shocked that he's not here anymore. I don't know if it gets any better. Mods feel free to move this topic where ever you see fit. I would have said something on CR but I'm out of game range for talking about commands in IC. I'm sorry to have to report this news but I felt it was right to say it. He really loved cosmic rage. He always talked about his awesome ships that he made. I'm just sad that he never got to finish his final project. The one goal that I helped him get in life was a job. Even thoe he never got to work at this job, just the thought that I helped him get it brings a smile to my face. So god bless and please tell the ones around you how much they mean to you because you may never know when its there last.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-04-06 14:44:25

And to think, I accidentally wiped one of his hundred room ships. Yes, I heard about this on twitter and fb. He had been talking about the surgery for a while now, he was scared. He told me that several members of his family had died due to complications of Marfan's syndrome. He needed the surgery, I think it was to correct something in his aorta, but I know he was scared for a while, about a month leading up to it. It's a shame. We weren't real good friends, but we talked. I'm not gonna say everything was fantastic. I think under all his exterior faults, he was a good guy, but he was snappish, short-tempered, etc.

BTW, if you think what I said above was breaking confidence, it wasn't, he talked about that stuff to anyone and everyone who'd listen on teamtalk etc. I don't break confidence, if someone tells me something they wish to not be public, I'll take it to the grave.

Anyway, I saw that yesterday and was taken a back. Sad really, he was afraid for his life and he had to die in that surgery. This is why I don't trust the medical profession, and why I'll never have surgery unless its pretty dire, I just don't trust it. They may never know what happened, what went wrong.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-04-06 15:07:16

I talked to him on TT a lot and played with him. I was in the MI on CR and he had to be one of the best RPers I've ever met. He was a fantastic person to talk to though: he was able to joke around, able to be serious... just enough of many things that you'd know that, by talking to him, you'd actually get somewhere. I'll miss him, I really will. When we talked, we talked for quite a while on various things. We'd never stay on one subject. I abandoned CR for various reasons, and never visited their TT server after that. Now I feel bad for not visiting in and saying high to him at least. sad

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-04-06 17:53:19

I went to school with him and we were long time friends. I am just glad I got to go and spend the week with him not knowing that he wouldn't come out of his operation. We drank coffee together we some times had are ups and downs but all in all we had each others backs. Like I said befor I can't believe he is gone. He wouldn't want us to be sad he would want us to go on living. I wish someone could finish his ship and put a plack in his ohner.

Bitcoin Address:

2018-04-06 17:55:02

They said he had something called a black in his heart on his side or something like that wasn't doing what it was supposed too.

Bitcoin Address:

2018-04-06 18:09:40

Maybe Nate could polish it up and make it a floating party barge. I think Marshall would like that.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-04-06 18:12:30

smile Yes, Marshall would love that.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-04-06 19:18:11

I think someone should make a memorial on leginair station. I woke up this morning and just sat there wondering if it was all a dream but then it sunk in.

Bitcoin Address:

2018-04-07 12:01:52

Although I don't exactly know him, it's quite sad that he past away so young. I don't think he reached age 30.

---------------
There will come nothing, for there was nothing.

2018-04-08 03:29:45

I'm still shocked as well. As someone who knew him from my personal life, he was an amazing person, and a true friend. May he rest in peace.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-04-08 14:54:12

This is really sad news. I didn't knew him personally, but I think I have seen some posts from him here on the forum. But I might be wrong. It's so sad when people die that young... May he rest in peace.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-04-09 06:43:04

May he rest in piece.