2018-03-31 00:35:39

Hi,

Does anyone play this on xBox and can someone tell me if any of the scripted events are absolutely mandatory to beat the game? I know you need them to get S-Rank and that you take damage if you fail the star gauges, but apart from that, are any moves or fights impossible because of the scripted button presses we cannot read?

Zersiax

2018-03-31 02:42:12

Technically? no. But there are a couple instances of scripted attacks where if you fail, you'll just keep taking damage until you get it right, but that only happens when a battle is about to end.
Remember that the game doesn't penalize you for button mashing, so mash all of the buttons you can reach for the QTEs.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-03-31 11:54:42

So ...you are saying it doesn't matter if you hit the wrong button, as long as you also hit the right button? smile

2018-04-03 01:25:15

just slide your finger constantly accrossed the buttons there is a sound when you are supposed to start I just mash all the time

2018-04-06 14:17:59

Hi,
Can someone give me a: an idea on how the game works in fights, and b: menu list? I've grabbed Road to Boruto which has Naruto 4 plus all the expansions. OK, I know the story might be a bit tricky to follow as there's been a ton of events from before, but I someohw got myself into story mode but wasn't sure how. S I've deleted my save data in case I've missed anything, and can someone write back with info on what happens at game start and how to get to different modes? Thanks.