26 (edited by BigGun 2018-05-13 05:53:08)

I don't really have a fixed username on everything, but lets just say that on most first person shooters I come on as loader, crazy party is DarknessSupertastica, and if anything it could be ferum, or farum, or fairym, or anything of the sorts, including Ferumite.

Alexander Ferrumite
follow me on twitter. @ferrumite666.

Thumbs up +1

27 (edited by mata 2018-02-03 13:42:23)

Here are mine:
Alter Aeon: Mata, Yarzar, Suresh, Vamya, Vider, Sereas, Artus (probably won't make more).
Cyber Assault: ManiMata, Artus, Vide, Randi, Koten, Rydo, Gantini
Clok: Artus, Vide, Farren
Frandum: Mata (there will possibly be more).
4d: Sereas
playroom: ManiMata
Rs: Walker (I think)
Puppet nightmares: Mata
Kingdom of Loathing: Gantini
Fs: Morda
Inferno: Morda

Other than these, I usually go by one or more of the above names.

My sskype : mars.bhuntamata, add away buddy. If you think you are crazy, I am as well. I may be even crazier, who knows.

Thumbs up +1

Just to confuse everyone, I also go by the name charlie on most games, and sometimes DarfVader, yes, I know, the spelling is horrible, but it’s the name i’ve Stuck with for a while now.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up +1

BlindKnight on Swamp, Hearthstone on Alter Aeon, and JB77 on Kingdom of Loathing.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up +1

Hi, my name in Second Life is: CeleneHighwater

That's pretty much the only one I play with a user name. smile

Thumbs up +1

Hi. I mostly go by either brendan3248, dagger or daggerixur.
So let's see: Redspot =daggerixur, rs games =daggerixur and QCGR =Brendan3248.

That's pretty much the extent of online/multyplayer games I play right now since I have started playing A Hero's Call a few weeks ago, but that's a topic for another time.
Please forgive my rambling, it tends to happen sometimes. I wasn't raised that way, it's just that my mouth runs ahead of my brain some days...
And I'm shutting up now, I prommis.

I stand for truth, justice and fareness, so... "Die bitches!"

Thumbs up +1

32 (edited by jesseleivo 2018-04-01 00:01:54)

I'm known by a variety of names in games.
In alteraeon I have 2 characters, Jepa and Noitcurtser.
I use the name jesseleivo on a lot of other games too
Sometimes, I also go with the name Kuolema
Recently, i've started using the name Irroadium in a few games such as the killer. I know, a Manamon rip off big_smile But I like Manamon and I play it alot smile

Thumbs up +1

I'm Tristan in all games, usually With numbers after Tristan.
It's usually either Tristan, Tristan13 or Tristan04.

Join my Adventure At C: skype Group here!
https://join.skype.com/jZC2d77l07Ge

Thumbs up +1

On Alter and Clok, it's Uair. I forget what it is on Cosmic Rage. On Arion its Devin.

Thumbs up +1

35 (edited by austingrace 2018-06-16 05:42:12)

I'm Austin Grace. I'm austingrace on different things. Not sure what though. LOL I never have been the best at making user names or anything. Also I'm TheBlade on redspot

Thumbs up +1

I now use x0 primarily when I can, trouble is that most things don't let you have a name that short. So some other aliases are: Ultron, ultrasound, omega, or if it's a really old account Colton or coltonhill01. Also if I ever log onto alter it's zehnomore. Other places if there's a number in my username it'll be 1372.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

Thumbs up +1

hi.
aarush here.
well, i am not quite an experienced guy on games since i came on in only like early 2017s. still, i  plaly quite a few multiplayer audio games. and these are the names i remember keeping.
Quent in sea: Hardy_boy_aarush
RS games:aarush
crazy party: hardy_boy
in most FPS's, i usually use the name godfather, or godfather aarush, or in some more gangster based games stuff, i use mob leader godfather aarush.
That's all of the names i remember keeping for now.
Regards

i am the godfather, aarush is my name
dominating the world, is my aim.
obey my commands, or thou shall suffer excrutiating pain.

Thumbs up +1

Hi.
In most games I'm known as SLJ, or other times Soren.
XBox Gamertag which I just have got up and running:
SLJGamer1988

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up +1

hello
i'm mahdi abedi
in lot of games my name is mahdi
and in some of them its mahdi-abedi, or warrier

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: tell me to give you account

Thumbs up +1

I play by the name of jedi, I mean redspot. But for other online multiplayers I go by my real name: Gaurav. That's my request to the admins.... Can you change my username from jedi to Gaurav, or better GauravSharma? Thanks a lot. That username changing topic was closed so I thought I should bring it up here. The world should know me by my real name, not the one I fancy, after all.

Impressing girls is harder than chewing stones, so better chew stones and get your teeth strengthened first, otherwise you might end up shattering them!
email: My Email Id
why not give my post a thumbs up if you like it, thumbs ups are free of cost, after all.

Thumbs up +1

41 (edited by giorgi elbaqidze 2018-08-10 18:04:41)

hi! my names are!
redspot: zafer-yaman,
survive the wild: gamer2004,
constant battle, gamer2004,
the killer: gamer2004,
road to rage i fires of war: gamer2004,
scrolling battles your world: gamer2004,
scrolling battles pro online: gamer2004,
crazy party: gamer2004,
eurofly online mode: gamer2004,
humans vs robots: killer,
playroom: giorgigamer,
rs games: giorgi22004.
so this is my multiplayer game names.

my tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio
my name in playroom: giorgigamer

Thumbs up +1

wel. My moste of the multy player game name is mike. And yoshy. I entrestid in playing multy player game

Thumbs up +1