2017-04-04 16:40:19

This is the worst level after  The inner fortress. TBH I gave up on it. I always get cornered and die. and the ending isn't even worth it. Oh, and I don't think you unlock much if you win

2017-04-04 20:02:41

I think you get the BSOD Hacks in custom stages if you beat it, not that I'm about to go building any stages. Wouldn't mind having others to play though. big_smile

I'd still like to beat it if I can. Like I said, I made it to Rusty but he takes ages to kill with the laser and if this one scales with your attack like the original... Well, it won't get any easier...

2017-04-05 16:16:54

Anyone know where I can get stages for AAC that aren't in torrents? I have Remnant but that's only one big stage and I'm curious to see what others have made...

2017-04-08 02:37:27

I just unlocked a dif mod of 100 and got no bits for the achievement. I feel cheated...

2017-04-12 20:03:47

lel that game is freaking abandonware.
Wonder if aaron is even selling it, cause it still has certain naughty bugs. I have a diffmod of 812 and indeed, no reward.
Imaginatrix, try this. Activate your diffmod and set it oveer the max diff you can handle. Go to downloads, and kill all till the first checkpoint. Exit, then do it again. And again, and again. After actually 15 times you're having a massive butload of bits big_smile
Btw, arena is not too hard unless you play with a diffmodd. Try being fingerfast and you'll know how to breg with it.
For the stages thing, um... I think I made a christmass stage. Might be somewhere over here... It even had postgames and all... xd

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2017-11-17 16:58:11

I have a question about unlocking everything in stage builder. Could someone tell me how to unlock everything? Thank you!

Phoenix

2017-11-17 18:08:02

Phoenix1991...
List of Acomplishments.
Clear downloads folder in 3 minutes and 50 seconds.
Complete the my pictures stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Complete the my music stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the desktop stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the my documents stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the My Videos stage in 2 Minutes and 10 seconds.
Complete the Users stage in 1 minute and 30seconds.
Complete the Program Files stage in 2 minutes.
Complete the windows stage in 2 minutes.
Complete the System 32 stage in 2 minutes.
Complete the game
Complete the Arena
defeat rusty with your difficulty mod set to 10 or higher
Play the game for a total of 1 day.
Own a total of 25,000 bits
Own a total of 50,000 bits
Own a total of 100,000 bits
Have a difficulty of 100 unlocked.
Have a difficulty of 255 unlocked.
Cruelty to animals. Kill 10 animals.
extinct species. Kill 100 animals.
Nature is out for your sole. Kill 1000 animals.
You are not a pacifist. Kill 1000 enemies.
Serial virus_killer. Kill 10,000 enemies.
Lord of destruction. Kill 25,000 enemies.
Kill 100 or more enemies in 1 level!
Foolish Name! You have suffered a total of 200 damage from items.
Foolish Name! You have suffered a total of 20,000 damage from items.
Foolish Name! You have suffered a total of 44,000 damage from items.
Fully define your character. Max out your stats.
Successfully saved the victim of virus corruption in the downloads folder without using your laser and with default stats.
Be inquisitive, discover that you can get to the other side of the pit in the my music boss area.
Figure out both possible passwords in the my documents password puzzle
Hidden password is machine
other password is malware
Do all this, and you're golden!
Hint, All stats add to 500 to unlock sound test.
Hint1, max out your character before attempting any of the level speed runs.
Hint2, Power and Defence together total 750 to max out your character.
Hope all this helps.
Later!

2017-11-17 20:49:23

I was wondering how you unlock custom enemies in stage builder. Any help would be appreciated in unlocking the different features. I got a list of accomplishments, which did not answer my question. Thank you!

Phoenix

2017-11-17 22:59:58 (edited by threeblacknoises 2017-11-17 23:01:34)

That's just it Phoenix1991, everything unlockable within the stage builder, viruses, an feetures, is tied to accomplishments; Especially those tied to speed running a stage, or stat growth.
That's why I gave you that list.
I can't remember what accomplishment unlocks what virus or feature, because the game doesn't tell you when you've unlocked something, it's just their.
Due to a bug in the game regarding the cheats control panel within the stage builder, I know that your power must be at a sirtain
level to unlock the malware virus, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
The only thing I can think of to get a defenatibe list would be to contact Aaron Baker, but I doubt even he remembers what condission unlocks what.

I do kow that you must have a difficulty mod of 5 unlocked to be able to place custom viruses within your stage, and I think Arrors requies you to have 500 HP, but I could be wrong about that.
Again, the game doesn't tell you when you've unlocked something.
All I can remember for sirtain is that once I finished all the accomplishments I listed, I had everything unlocked.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
PS: the accomplishment with having default stats is not required to unlock anything.
Later!

2017-11-19 02:26:38

Does anyone know how to unlock the custome enemies feature in stage builder? Thank you!

Phoenix

2017-11-19 03:47:20

hi
urm... I think threeblacknoises already answer your question smile
I still playing this game sometimes, mainly building stage for fun.
the only question I have is how do you change the dificulty level? , I forget how to do that big_smile

2017-11-19 04:33:34

JasonBlaze, from the in-between-levels-area, press control+O, then select difficulty mod.
Later!

2018-01-29 10:11:08

Hi. I making new stage to this game and pressed ctrl+O and get information not unlocked yet. What's on ctrl+O, what's the option?

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-01-29 10:12:53

aa, i forgot. It's a bsod. Why i havent unlocked this? Few weex ago it's working correctly.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-04-03 05:48:57

OK, so having a ton of trouble with the rusty software stage. The stage in general isn't too tricky, but it's a couple virus types that I can't beat no matter what. And since there are no checkpoints, beating the stage is impossible. My stats are attack 28, and defense 43 hp 200. Kind of out of options to get more bits to raise my stats. A little help?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-04-03 19:36:31

You're never out of options, just play windows over. The whole thing

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-04-04 20:27:42

Hi,
You can also play rusty shortcut to get a handful of bits as well.

2018-04-05 11:18:20

OK, another question. How on earth do you unlock higher difficulty mods? I've done everything in post game, including the arena, and still only have up to 7. I now have 114 defense and 98 attack.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-04-05 14:28:35

The only way to unlock more diff mods is to defeat rusty over and over, but their is hope.
Here's what I did.
Choose a diff mod you want to use; in your case 7, then disable diff mod and press F to make sure it's disabled.
Now go to windows and get all the way to rusty.
Once he's done talking and the fight starts, Alt F4 out of the game.
Now relaunch it and go into the options menu and enable diff mod.
Once done, go to windos and you'll be thrust back into the Rusty fight due to your quick save.
Defeat him and you'll unlock; in your case; 8 editional
diff mods due to diff mode 7, plus defeating him.
Once you have higher stats, you can do this process with higher mods to unlock more at a time.
Please note; this won't work with Rusty shortcut, only with the full windos, as Rusty shortcut doesn't make a quick save.
Also please note that the Rusty in the shortcut level doesn't award as many bits due to the reduced effort needed to reach him.
So, you'll get more bits for stat raising this way to!
Hope this helps.
Later!

2018-04-05 19:01:15

Hey all!
Just thought I'd let you know that I have a skype Group for Adventure at c:. We are only four, so feel free to join us!
You can post Your custom stages, and ask any question you may have about the game.
If you want to join, here's the link.
https://join.skype.com/jZC2d77l07Ge
Happy virus killing,
Tristan!

2018-04-05 21:33:26

does anyone have an aac: save i could have?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-06 07:08:07

Hey Fox!
I have a save With 375 attack, 375 defence, 5600 Health and a difficulty mod of 340. It's played for a bit over 13 days.
Is that something you are interested in?
If so, then you can have it.
Oh, and BTW, Don't bother about the stupid long name it has. Hahaha.
I don't have dropbox, though, so I'll have to send it on skype or something.
My skype name is:
Live:tristan.h.m
Add me if you want, or if you have skype, of course. If you don't have skype, I don't know how I can give it to you.
I'm gonna have to download and learn how to use dropbox, but untill then, I'll have to send it on skype.

2018-04-06 18:19:06

i would be interested in that save, although a few problems
1, i don't know how to find people on skype. so if you like, my skype is brennan draves.
2, where the hell do the saves go? i'm sure i can find it with some digging, i found it before but IDK how to find it again.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-09 16:53:03

Hey fox, I've sent you a contact request on skype, and I can tell you where to store Your AAC save files as well. Just except my request whenever you like, and I'll send you my save as well as instructions on where to put it!

2018-04-09 22:08:36

ok thank you

----------