2018-04-02 00:09:38

Look at post 24.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-04-02 00:13:22

If anything, this joke will show how lazy people are even when it comes to very short topics.

2018-04-02 00:20:02

Sorry you don't show interest in the joke, but come on it's April Fools day, let everyone else laugh.

TWITCH

2018-04-02 00:32:14

Oh yeah!
This is first april joke! I understand It, I have forgotten on this day.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-04-02 01:02:52

Roflroflroflroflrofl. This is great. I love it. Oh yeah, I have a need for need for weed. :d

2018-04-02 02:26:58

Wow this is the best game since need for weed! I particularly like the music and sfx, they are some of the best I've heard in any audiogame ever at all ever! I have to say as admin of this site the database is hereby being retired since all other games have been made pointless by this one!
Oh the gameplay, the hours I will spend, the existential statement of there being no exits! nothing could be better than this big_smile.

Btw though I was fairly sure this one was a joke I actually thought it was pretty funny, the exit sound after rick rolling made me laugh quite a lot big_smile.

I'm only sorry that its no longer the first of april since some joke news about this one  gone nicely I think.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-02 02:41:47

@dark So tell me, don't I have the most interesting life ever? Cherp, cherp, cherp, more cherp, even more cherp, oh and in case I haven't mentioned it already, cherp.

TWITCH

2018-04-02 03:19:08 (edited by jack 2018-04-02 03:19:25)

Lol. Alright folks, since April 1st is nearly complete, full disclosure for any of you folks who haven't figured it out, this was a masterful April Fools prank. Garrett's idea, I blew it out of proportion by making an installer as well as a few sounds not including the crickets as that was his wonderful idea. Lol. A bit of trivia, to keep with the theme of the joke, the menu music was a segment of a track from my production library that was, ironically, called Life is worth Living. And the explosion was a culmination of random explosions along with a subliminal tdv reference in the form of an Orion yell.
And that's the story.

2018-04-02 07:10:56

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-04-02 08:01:38 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-04-02 08:04:18)

Can I play connect the dots too?
There, I made a tree, I think. Someone who's sited will have to correct me, or someone who just navigated those 3 or so lines by character.

TWITCH

2018-04-02 09:45:52

If I could give the dev a thumbs down for this, I would. This joke isn't funny by all means as are all April fool jokes. I hope this never gets repeated no matter how your life sounds like.

2018-04-02 10:35:33

Absolutely wonderful game, allthough I'd wish there would be an auto updater for later patches and all those wonderful new feature releases that we can no doubt expect from such dedicated developers!

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-04-02 11:31:22

Ugg, seriously? People apparently still fall for these kind of things or find them funny, it still is beyond me why this is so.
I mean, connors joke last year was quite fun, not good, but at leased it was decent. This one, well, just recycled an idea and gave it a new paint job,.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-04-02 11:39:11

why i  enter the play game,it just not work?

2018-04-02 11:42:48

woo,haha,it just a problem with the april the first day?hey,how do you spell that?

2018-04-02 14:01:04

Take it for what it is. If you don't find it funny that 's fine, but let others laugh and don't ruin it for people who do find it funny.

2018-04-02 14:26:55

This is just amazing, I bought it, I am playing it and I like it.
Make an android version and I will not play anithing other than this ever, I will make one for me, too, a verry fun idea.
And thanks for retiring the database, this game combines all games in one when you want to play another game, you just search it in the play area.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-02 15:05:51

Oasis anyone? Lol.

2018-04-02 15:06:58

That being said, we will have to branch out to android. Then it can work with virtual reality to make it even more immersive than it already is! Lol.

2018-04-02 16:26:08

I have a Samsung glasses headset, so, that will be the single thing I will use that for.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-02 18:07:40

Regardless of this joke and the extent to which we accepted it, since I had found it somewhat amusing. But I really wonder, for god's sake, why do people celebrate this nonsense called the April Fool's Day?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-04-02 19:05:16

because, so we have a day on which we can annoy fun killers like... you!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-04-02 19:24:30

Lol. Well done Connor. Truth be told if you asked someone what the real origin of April Fools Day was they'd tell you and you'd speculate whether or not they're shitting you and they're going to say April Fools or not. Lol!

2018-04-02 19:53:50

jack wrote:

Take it for what it is. If you don't find it funny that 's fine, but let others laugh and don't ruin it for people who do find it funny.

Lol dude, I didn't ruin it for everyone, I was just merely wondering why people find this funny at all, if you already think that I ruined it, than I am sorry, I didn't know that people were offended so quickly these days.
At post 46, well, I guess it's just a trend to make jokes on that day, that's the reason why I mostly don't believe any information coming around on April 1st. Some jokes are actually inteligent and well thought through, but the majority is just bland and stupid in my opinion.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-04-02 19:59:41

its funny how people's true colors come out during a thing like this, I thought it was pretty funny, but people really gotta throw a fit about things. Seriously, what harm did it do to you, OK, so you have to uninstall it, it probably took 5 minutes away from you, but are you honestly gonna tell me that's the first time you ever wasted 5 minutes?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united