2017-09-27 19:56:29

hi, so I stumbled on this some weeks ago. Its a game in which you must build up a space company. You do this by 1st mining the three basic resources metal, gems and wood by hand, then you will be able to start researching machines tears 1 through 6 to harvest these. Your first goal will be to build a rocket and launch it into space although getting there isn't as easy as it sounds. However then your jurney has only just begun for there are space resources to find and harvest, planets to explore, and a mysterious group of aliens with vast technological power...
The game is still under active development. Version 0.5 was released on september 12th, and version 0.6 is set to add lore to each of the machines and about the company in general.
sparticle999.github.io

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-09-27 20:45:24

Hi,
Thanks for another discovery. What would you say is your favourite incremental game so far, and also, what do you think about this one?

2017-09-27 21:08:39

I think so far my favorite has been junction gate even though I haven't really played that a lot. About this one I also like it, and I particularly like the fact that lore is gonna be appearing in the next update because that's something I dig in games.

2017-09-28 01:17:58

What are the other incremental games?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-09-28 10:08:53

there's one called rebuild the universe that's accessible, and crafting kingdom on ios and android. There's actually a very large list of idle/incremental/clicker games that also still gets updates from time to time, though if you use that you have to filter out the inaccessible games from the accessible ones. I'm currently working on a list of these accessible games actually, but its probably nowhere near complete.

2017-09-28 12:57:35

But, for information, only some things are accessible in rtu (rebuild the universe).

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-09-28 13:21:30

actually rtu is perfectly accessible, I never had problems with it except when wanting to read item descripptions. For new items I had to buy that item, buy its first bonus and then the description would show up.

2017-09-28 14:06:29

I know, how to write also item description, with NVDA too.
It is also possible, but those achievents I can't read.

2017-09-28 15:00:18

yeah, that's a shame. I don't think you can see them in this game iether.

2017-09-28 15:54:13

Hey guys, i'm a fan of incremental games and i'm looking for your accesibility incrementals list, connor! i'd like really know, what games are in your list for now?

2017-09-28 17:20:25

I just heard about this incremental games, and I feel very interested. if you later released the list, I would be happy to check it one by one.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2017-09-28 20:14:59

ah well there are exactly 375 games on that list that I must check, but I'm working my way through them when I feel like it. Once it is complete, I'll chuck it in the new releases room.

2017-09-28 23:59:37

Has anyone gotten to the point of building satellites yet? I've unlocked the capability apparently, but I cannot seem to find the option in any of the tabs, or under any of the resources.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-10-02 18:04:16

how to download this game?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-10-02 18:16:19

This is a browser game, so it can't be downloaded.

2017-10-02 18:59:46

how much more comple or more to do is there in this game than crafting kingdom? I did like cracting kingdom but it very soon became samey and I realised in the end all there was to do was to keep levelling it didn't really hold my attention after a while.

2017-10-05 23:00:52

If anyone is still playing this game, have you figured out a relyable way of producing plasma? The energy costs for even 1 per second are insane, as unfortunately are most of the costs for the higher tier resource gatherers... I haven't managed to get this started yet so figured I'd ask.

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2017-10-06 05:52:18

I’m still trying to get to my first wonder, and trying to get high enough energy to propperly make hydrogen and helium.

2017-10-06 08:01:13

I have a question. How to unlock interstellar systems?

2017-10-06 09:49:00

Are there even incremental games wich are accessible and can be downloaded, so I can Play them offline as well? And if yes, can you tell me wich ones of this sort you know and recomment? From what I understand, junction gate has a downloadable Version as well, right? And are there others as well?

2017-11-19 06:26:20

Well now I have chrome I've been trying this out and it's fun, surprisingly adictive, even if it's not as atmospheric or prone to sudden changes in fortune as junction gate.
The only thing I do not like is the fact that once your on one tab eg, resources, each resource is not individually landmarked, so while you can get down to the bottom of the page to buy upgrades and storage and what not, it's not easy to say check what your available energy per second is while your looking at the amount of metal your producing.
it'd be nice if the links to each resource actually had some recognizable navigation feature on them like a heading, or a landmark or something.

Also, if your playing with nvda, disable the warning of "clickable" or otherwise the game will be rather spammy on the notifications.

I particularly like how things get more sf as time goes on, and each item has a description, but you still need the basic resources, albeit I do wish there was more to exp
Beware! spoilage ahoy!

I actually had finished  the solar system just after I unlocked the second research upgrade for rocket fuel, so I hope there is another use for that.  I think I should be getting some boosts to science production soon since unlocking some of the higher tear science upgrades will take a loooooong! time.
At the mome moment I'm producing about 110 science per second, some unlocks are in the hundred thousands, but some are in the millions! including level 4 science, which is just plane nuts!

I also do believe the game has an ending, which would be nice. so I'll be adding it to my exceptions cookies list in C cleaner so I don't get my progress deleted by mistake :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-11-19 10:20:54

I do believe you’ll need rocket fuel later, when you unlock the interstellar tab.

2017-11-19 20:43:03

Well that would make sense conor.
Actually one thing I like about this game is just how huge things get, anything with Dyson spheres has to be cool.

Usually in this style of game there is a cutoff where either prodbuction becomes so dam difficult you don't bother, or it becomes so easy the game feels pointless, but that isn't the case here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-31 07:43:17

Hello
So how do i actually play this game. i only found a couple of inaccessible websites. I am using nvda and firefox

Who am I? Simply me!

2018-03-31 19:16:52

Hi.

If you go to http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Space+company

You will find links to the game, also some information about the site's layout and how  play with a screen reader.
Any questions feel free to ask.