2018-01-23 18:55:54

Hi,
I saw an online game in the database called loreaon, but as the subject says, I odn't know if this game exists anymore as the link currently does not seem to work.

2018-01-24 14:22:56

Hmmm, this is a little odd, I checked the game semi recently and it seemed to be up,  the main link I had in my favourites also still seems dead too.

Since however this was recently active I'd suggest waiting before sticking an unknown license type on it and removing the links in case it comes back.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-09 18:12:12

Surprised their isn't a messed up links sticky.
So, sorry to highjack your post Aaron, but I didn't want to create a new topic.
The lockpic download doesn't work.

2018-03-28 03:22:48

Still down sadly. I really wanted to try this one, it sounded like just my thing. I wonder if there's any way of contacting the dev.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-03-29 04:10:20

I've changed Loraeon's license to unknown. Though I'm not sure what the problem was with lockpick as it still seems to be working fine. The homepage however was incorrect since it was still pointing at the old location on Lwork's site, I've altered that now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)