2018-03-27 09:28:01 (edited by Tuohai 2018-03-27 10:05:07)

This is an online RPG game
This game has a computer version and a mobile version
The data is synchronized
Currently only support Android Mobile
tell The story of human and demon wars in ancient
Both sides have lost a heavy loss and a temporary armistice
You are a young man in the human camp, Because of the ripples of the war, you were unconscious for a whole year.
In order to subdue slayer, you decide to practice, hope be to immortal
A map of the game takes a map of the normal RPG game
You can move up and down, and you can turn around
NPC and buildings have sound hints
If you are a low eyesight player, the game will have a gorgeous picture.
The battle mode of the game is the round system
But there is no English version at the moment
You can try to play first
By the way, this game is only available to wireless Internet users. so you need use wifi
There are many functions in the game, such as the mounts, such as planting flowers and plants, such as making weapons and magic weapons and so on.
download link is
http://www.nuno-srv.pl/mmorpg.exe
game recording link
http://shengbo.org/index.php/Index/play/playid/8643
recording link 2
http://nuno-srv.pl/gamerecording.mp3

2018-03-27 10:20:58

you know, its so sad how there are so many great sounding chinese games out there, but rotk is the only one that's actually somewhat translated, and the problem with that one is its a grinding fest. I'd so love to propperly play games like that survival game, or this fighting game, but the whole q-translate clip copy mess is something I don't want to get tangled up in again.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-03-27 10:29:47

connor142 wrote:

you know, its so sad how there are so many great sounding chinese games out there, but rotk is the only one that's actually somewhat translated, and the problem with that one is its a grinding fest. I'd so love to propperly play games like that survival game, or this fighting game, but the whole q-translate clip copy mess is something I don't want to get tangled up in again.

yes

2018-03-27 10:39:02

Ah, and one cclarification: the game can be played on the mobile network if you play on your phone, but you might lose your plan quickly as the game downlaods lots of resources from the server.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-27 13:58:28

if you want to have good equipment,pay 1000more usd,and,i wish you luck,if not,you will get equipment with very low stats.don't forget buy exp pill and level up your skills.

2018-03-27 14:47:18

Pay to advance ?

2018-03-27 14:52:00

its something I've seen a lot in these games, like in rotk. Tbh it seams like advancement is horribly slow if you don't pay in there. I don't know about this game but that's what I've seen in rotk.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-03-27 14:52:59

yes,prepay,20000cny,you will get dubble 100%,

2018-03-27 14:55:29

Problem in the most chinese game I see

2018-03-27 15:57:45

It's such a shame that all the good games coming out lately are in Chinese, there doesn't seem to be much development in English games lately apart from AHC. I like ROTK but it does have a few issues and the lag is one the main things that is stopping me playing lately.

2018-03-27 16:28:48

I am sorry for this post, this is only mine opinion, you can disagree with it
Situation from before a moment
I have asked the dev if I couldn't translate the game to english and host the server in the west, using my own! VPS server.
What response I got?
Dev: How much profit this server and the english localisation  would generate?
Me: Honestly, I don't know, because I don't know how many players would be interested.
Dev: Fuck it, then
Really? Is this the response the developer should give to a player, who just wants to help? Really? Say whatever you want, but I won't be playing this, even though the game is good.
Or no, I will be playing, but only on my mobile, because I have no other games to play.
Fuck it, then.
I remember talking to ROTK's developer. Do you remember his response? Now we're good friends. I don't know what I thought that time, that 90% of chinese devs are like that? As we can see from the example above, not not sad
Regards,
N

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2018-03-27 17:52:29 (edited by ZK 2018-03-27 17:53:48)

Wow, just wow! not even sure what else to say about that response.

I had a lot of fun playing ROTK, but with the lag getting really bad again I haven't been able to play for some time now.

2018-03-27 19:43:25

AudioGames.net Forum LogoSkip to forum content
AudioGames.net Forum

Discuss audio games!

IndexNewUser listRulesSearchProfilePrivate messagesLogoutBack to AudioGames.net
Logged in as mojsior.

AudioGames.net Forum → New releases room → Chinese swordsmen games Lingyun immortal Brigade

Pages1Post reply
Topic RSS feed Subscribe
拓海
Yesterday 19:28:01 (edited by 拓海 Yesterday 20:05:07)
red potter
User Karma: 12
This is an online RPG game
This game has a computer version and a mobile version
The data is synchronized
Currently only support Android Mobile
tell The story of human and demon wars in ancient
Both sides have lost a heavy loss and a temporary armistice
You are a young man in the human camp, Because of the ripples of the war, you were unconscious for a whole year.
In order to subdue slayer, you decide to practice, hope be to immortal
A map of the game takes a map of the normal RPG game
You can move up and down, and you can turn around
NPC and buildings have sound hints
If you are a low eyesight player, the game will have a gorgeous picture.
The battle mode of the game is the round system
But there is no English version at the moment
You can try to play first
By the way, this game is only available to wireless Internet users. so you need use wifi
There are many functions in the game, such as the mounts, such as planting flowers and plants, such as making weapons and magic weapons and so on.
download link is
http://www.nuno-srv.pl/mmorpg.exe
game recording link
http://shengbo.org/index.php/Index/play/playid/8643
recording link 2
http://nuno-srv.pl/gamerecording.mp3

Email PMReport QuoteThumbs up
connor142
Yesterday 20:20:58
The almighty bar
User Karma: 121

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!
拓海
Yesterday 20:29:47
red potter
User Karma: 12
connor142 wrote:

yes

nuno69
Yesterday 20:39:02
Hunter grunt
User Karma: 31
Ah, and one cclarification: the game can be played on the mobile network if you play on your phone, but you might lose your plan quickly as the game downlaods lots of resources from the server.

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha
Website Email PMReport QuoteThumbs up
snow
Yesterday 23:58:28
Kitchin Golfer
User Karma: 2
if you want to have good equipment,pay 1000more usd,and,i wish you luck,if not,you will get equipment with very low stats.don't forget buy exp pill and level up your skills.

JasonBlaze
Today 00:47:18
Altered being
User Karma: 17
Pay to advance ?

connor142
Today 00:52:00
The almighty bar
User Karma: 121
its something I've seen a lot in these games, like in rotk. Tbh it seams like advancement is horribly slow if you don't pay in there. I don't know about this game but that's what I've seen in rotk.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!
snow
Today 00:52:59
Kitchin Golfer
User Karma: 2
yes,prepay,20000cny,you will get dubble 100%,

JasonBlaze
Today 00:55:29
Altered being
User Karma: 17
Problem in the most chinese game I see

ZK
Today 01:57:45
Kitchin Golfer
User Karma: 9
It's such a shame that all the good games coming out lately are in Chinese, there doesn't seem to be much development in English games lately apart from AHC. I like ROTK but it does have a few issues and the lag is one the main things that is stopping me playing lately.

nuno69
Today 02:28:48
Hunter grunt
User Karma: 31
I am sorry for this post, this is only mine opinion, you can disagree with it
Situation from before a moment
I have asked the dev if I couldn't translate the game to english and host the server in the west, using my own! VPS server.
What response I got?
Dev: How much profit this server and the english localisation  would generate?
Me: Honestly, I don't know, because I don't know how many players would be interested.
Dev: Fuck it, then
Really? Is this the response the developer should give to a player, who just wants to help? Really? Say whatever you want, but I won't be playing this, even though the game is good.
Or no, I will be playing, but only on my mobile, because I have no other games to play.
Fuck it, then.
I remember talking to ROTK's developer. Do you remember his response? Now we're good friends. I don't know what I thought that time, that 90% of chinese devs are like that? As we can see from the example above, not not sad
Regards,
N

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne
Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha
Website Email PMReport QuoteThumbs up
ZK
Today 03:52:29 (edited by ZK Today 03:53:48)
Kitchin Golfer
User Karma: 9
[wow], just [wow]! not even sure what else to say about that response.

I had a lot of fun playing ROTK, but with the lag getting really bad again I haven't been able to play for some time now.

Pages1Post reply
AudioGames.net Forum → New releases room → Chinese swordsmen games Lingyun immortal Brigade

Quick reply to this topic
You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

Write message

Hi.
I have played this game a bit but there are some stuff which are flustrating me.
First and the most important think is the navigation system.
I dont hear any audiocues which will tell me where is an open passage and when I am near the wall like it is done in ahc. Obviously I can check any important place or person on the map, but this direction to this think is given to us by coordinates. I hate using cordinates.
I can use autowalk to obiect by selecting it from the list, but much better is finding this obiect in more fun ways.
Another stupid things is combat system. There is a short amout of time to make a turn for your player. I dont have a time to check and translate the combat system menu, because it disappeares and this game says please wait and it performs a turn automatically.
This game containt an autowalking system to the quest. If you will select an option go to obective your character will automove to the quest obiective.
Propably you dont have to use this feature if you will skip a dialog after accepting the quest, but I didnt try this way.
It works until 20th level and if you will reach this level autowalking feature should be disabled.
Sometimes I can not finish any quests. I have to do this unfinished quest a few times in order to complete that.
I am not sure that i will play this game, because I dont like some thinks.
It isnt well done game in my opinion

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.140 seconds (95% PHP - 5% DB) with 10 queries

2018-03-27 20:24:46 (edited by cj89 2018-03-28 23:19:57)

pay to play micro transactions are nothing new in the gaming world by this point, Battlefront 2 anyone? Seriously just go look at Metal Gear survive, you have to pay 10 bucks for an extra save slot. Actually there's so many wacky transactions in that game. Whenever/if I ever develop a game I'll be sure to put a pay to pause feature in there. tongue
Yeah ROTK probably would've been more fun personally if it literally wasn't just, do this 50 times to get to the next level. Between that and the less than stable connection, not to mention all the trouble a lot of english players had trying to get it to work, it's no surprise it never really took off here.

2018-03-27 20:56:05

But in ROTK, developer at least tries to fix everything he can.

2018-03-27 22:18:29

Nothing against ROTK, at least the dev is trying to sort the game out. it's just unfortunate there are parts of the game that are unbalenced, especially if you chose a mage as your class. like I siad do like the game, but the lag issue is so bad right now that i can't paly at all.

2018-03-28 02:19:22

Holy shit, these are some money grabbing scumbags.
Well, one reason why I will not play that game.
Greetings Moritz

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-03-28 05:31:58

17, my thoughts exactly

2018-03-28 07:53:53

Hey guys!
It was sound interesting for this game.
But it was quite sad that no one that translate yet.
That's why I'ven't try this game yet.
But regarding of Rk game.
I still continue to playing that game though.
It's true like earlier post that saying the rk people they try to fix all the issue as much as they can though.
Even though there server it's might be lag in some part of the world.
But at my side here it's look better than before.
Right now only ROK that I still play as the online game.
Cause all my chars was in new world already.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2018-03-28 13:04:55

Wow, the game sounds awesome. But, I won't care about the game or the developers at all because of the bad responce.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-03-28 13:06:29

nuno69 wrote:

But in ROTK, developer at least tries to fix everything he can.

Accept for opening up for virtual machines. I don't feel like using Wine at the moment, and there is no reason for blocking virtual machines.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-03-29 00:09:36

Oh believe me there is. I can for example hack ag network with involving a virtual machine.

2018-03-29 06:25:03

Microtransactions are nothing new in the gaming world. And as sad as it is, I'm not quite sure why everyone is so surprised at a game coming out of mainland China that requires some, um, extra hastle to get working properly, or why the developer cares only about profit. This is very typical of my culture, unfortunately... if there's nothing in it for you, then there's no reason to do it. Same goes for network related things and why they block virtual machines... everything produced there has to work with government restrictions, and this is why so many workarounds have to be gotten around on the online end of things.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-03-29 11:42:39

I am playing this game, and I enjoy it so far, especially the soundtrack and a mobile version

2018-03-29 11:42:54

can i play it with translationtool?