2018-03-26 06:52:30

Rio Aryo wrote:

I just have time to try and search the A9 version. I have not found anything new like that written in the update information, either because of my improper relationship status or I lost something.

A10 adds the ability to see character stats, so that's going to be a big help moving forward.

Anyway, that said, I'll see about helping out just a little bit:

Eve Interactive Scene 9 (Plays out most locations):
-Eve Affection 450-800
-Eve Fear 0-700
-Hours 6-20

Anna & Eve Interactive Scene 3 (Kitchen only):
-Anna Affection +400
-Anna Fear 0-600
-Eve Affection +400
-Eve Fear 0-600
-Times: 5am hour, 11am hour, 5pm hour.

Eve's Seduction Scene Chain:
-Anna Affection 0-250
-Anna Fear +800
-Eve Affection +800
-Eve Fear 0-100
-Eve Trust +800
-Hours between 20-23
NOTE:  The reason for Anna's stats in this scene is that her vastly different opinion of you is what drives Eve to your bed.  The scene starts out innocently, but depending on your choices it can either remain innocent, or you can progress your relationship with her in a romantic/sexual direction if that's your preference.  For that matter, if you only progress the event chain to a certain point you can make her cuddly without even progressing it into a sexual realm if that's your ideal relationship with her.  Given her stunted growth and deceptively young appearance, I felt it was important to give the player complete control over how far their relationship progressed.

Hope that helps point you in the right directions.  Most of those are fairly specific in what you need to trigger them.  I actually noticed just this last week that I have a habit of writing scenes that are a little bit specific like that, and while there's definitely a place for those kinds of scenes, I quickly came to the conclusion that I need to focus more attention on simpler scenes that are not as hard to meet the conditions for.  As such, I'll be trying to write mid level scenes and scenes that span a much wider relationship range until finding content starts to come much more naturally, then come back and start writing these more specific scenes again.  A10 adds three new interactive scenes, two at mid level (In the realm of where the girls start the game) and one that is available at pretty much any relationship level. 

A10 will become the new public build in a couple of weeks when the next Inheritance build comes out.  As a matter of fact, I'll be starting work on the next build first thing in the morning.

2018-03-26 16:20:47

Ah right, the statistical records will surely help me to know what actions might affect the statistics of girls' relationships. and of course to find new scenes that require certain relationship level requirements. Sometimes I still feel confused, will sex increase or decrease my relationship with Anna? Does asking her when she is seen daydreaming will increase or decrease my relationship with her? and sometimes I find it difficult to find a new scene.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-03-26 16:50:49

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah right, the statistical records will surely help me to know what actions might affect the statistics of girls' relationships. and of course to find new scenes that require certain relationship level requirements. Sometimes I still feel confused, will sex increase or decrease my relationship with Anna? Does asking her when she is seen daydreaming will increase or decrease my relationship with her? and sometimes I find it difficult to find a new scene.

Glad it could help at least a little.

The stats is something I've meant to add for quite a while, but only this last week got around to it.  Nearly all of the interactive scenes are capable of shifting stats +/-3 points depending on choices within the scene and the current state of the relationship.

Will sex increase or decrease your relationship with Anna?  Both.  If you have a low relationship, its going to hurt your relationship (Most women don't like being raped after all).  If you have a good relationship it can strengthen that relationship.  And there's a middle ground where it doesn't really affect things one way or the other.

Like with most scenes, it depends on your relationship status.  The scene you mention has a positive effect on your relationship, how positive is affected by your current relationship status

Many of the rooms in the house only have a couple of scenes associated with them, so that can make content hard to find.  Check out the game's wiki to see which rooms have lots of scenes (Not everything is in the wiki yet, but I tried to add the rooms that included the most scenes to it last time I worked on it.) http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/WantonVerse_Wiki  Then summon the girl(s) you want to trigger scenes with to that location.  That should help at least a little.

Right now in the background the coders are working on NPC movement so they will travel around the house naturally, they're also working on an image system to allow customization of characters and a pregnancy mechanic.

2018-03-26 18:07:46

Ah I understand. this may be because I have not checked the wiki properly. I will take the time to read the wiki and investigate the effects of some events. Hmmm, there are many things I have not known in this game. I need to learn more. About the sex scene, I did find there are some different events according to the choice of sex style that we make. I do not know how it affects the relationship in detail, just guessing it.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-03-26 18:20:33

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah I understand. this may be because I have not checked the wiki properly. I will take the time to read the wiki and investigate the effects of some events. Hmmm, there are many things I have not known in this game. I need to learn more. About the sex scene, I did find there are some different events according to the choice of sex style that we make. I do not know how it affects the relationship in detail, just guessing it.

Some notes that may help:
-The wiki covers maybe half of what is currently in the game.  I try to keep up with it but I feel writing is more important.  That said, I'm always looking for someone who may be interested in helping get it up to date.
-Relationship stats can affect scenes ranging from 0-1000 points. 
-Most interactive scenes are only going to affect relationship stats 1-3 points each.
-Letting the girls share meals with you will move all relationship stats 1 point in the positive direction each meal.  Making them serve you does the opposite.
-Sex scenes are pretty bare bones at the moment.  There are 2-3 intros for each position at each relationship range, plus 2-4 followup pieces for each position at each relationship range.  I figured that was the bare minimum to properly test that content.  As the rest of the game becomes more playable, I want to go back and write additional scenes that are affected by their sex skills, add new positions, and generally broaden the whole experience.  Goal is to eventually have +10 variants of everything at every relationship range.  Once the bedroom sex is fleshed out quite a bit more, then I'll start adding sex to another location, and so forth until the option is available everywhere I have it planned for.
-The intro has the potential to shift relationship stats a couple of hundred points up or down depending on choices.  If you maintain the default range during the intro, then sex isn't going to have much affect on relationships.  Being kind through the intro should be enough to push you into the positive range which means sex will have a positive affect on your relationship.  And if you're a jerk through the intro, then sex will hurt your already negative relationship.

2018-03-27 03:19:20

Hmmm, I understand. I agree, writing games is more important, so you can always update as you have scheduled. All right, all I need is to be able to check the relationship statistics with girls. If I can check the statistics of that relationship all the time, then I just need to do some experiments with the options of action. And it would be more fun than when I've seen the wiki. And later when I really understand the pattern of this game, I can record it so it can be used to help other new players.

2018-03-27 03:26:02

Well, so that visitors to this topic do not lose track of yesterday's updates because of my many questions, I'll help show the link again:

Patreon Links:
A10a CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752358
A10a Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752353
A9 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17734038

2018-03-27 03:27:36

Patreon Links:
A10a CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752358
A10a Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752353
A9 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17734038

2018-03-27 05:49:01

Rio Aryo wrote:

Hmmm, I understand. I agree, writing games is more important, so you can always update as you have scheduled. All right, all I need is to be able to check the relationship statistics with girls. If I can check the statistics of that relationship all the time, then I just need to do some experiments with the options of action. And it would be more fun than when I've seen the wiki. And later when I really understand the pattern of this game, I can record it so it can be used to help other new players.

Are you really interested in putting together a guide for the game?  Of so, maybe send me a private message.  We can pull some Q&A behind the scenes and coordinate a bit to make it easier.

Latest build: A10b

Patreon Cheat Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17769808

Patreon Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17770029

Public Build remains the same.

2018-03-27 08:59:48

I have sent a private message to your forum account

2018-03-27 16:30:08

Rio Aryo wrote:

I have sent a private message to your forum account

Reply incoming.

2018-04-07 03:30:18

First, I'd like to begin by saying that anyone new to the game should try the Free version of the game first.  Then if you like it, consider showing a little support if you're able.

Got a new build of Inheritance ready to go.  Quite a bit of new content   to explore in A11, and almost all of it is related to Anna.  The goal  this build was to present some new content that is available at  starting  stat ranges for Anna to make some of the existing content a  little  easier to reach.  Hope you all enjoy the new content!

If you enjoy the game, and you'd like to see more, the early access version of the game is available at a small pledge.  The early access build always becomes the new Free version when a new build comes out.

Of maybe you'd like an unfair advantage manipulating the girls?  If so, consider upgrading to the Cheat build which will give you access to a Cheat Menu in the settings that will allow you to adjust the girls' stats at will.

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

What's new in the new build?

A11:

-Fixed a broken image in the intro.

-Fixed several spelling, grammar, and spacing issues in the game.

-Wrote and coded a 5k word scene for Anna that can happen in most any room in the mansion that has a window during work hours.

-Wrote and coded a 1.1k word scene for Anna that takes place in the gym in the evenings.

-Wrote and coded a 2.4k word scene that takes place during bed time with Anna that only triggers at very positive relationship values.

-Wrote and coded a .3k word scene for Anna what can appear in any of the guest rooms in the mansion during work hours.

-Wrote .3k words of content for the next Diary entry related to Anna and Eve.

-Wrote .7k words of content in the form of a new Personal Conversation with Anna.

-Added time progression to a bunch of stuff that was missing it.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are

pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 4/4/18

What's new in the free version?

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.

-Added new interactive scene for Eve.

-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.

-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will
be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and
number display.)

-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.

-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.

-Added new conversation for Eve.

-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.

-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.

-Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.

-Added five new images to the game.

-Resized some obnoxiously large images.

-Fixed a host of spelling errors.

-Fixed several small bugs.

-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of
small items as well.

-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 3/20/18

\

Patreon Links:
A11 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026422

A11 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026538

A10b Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026623

2018-04-07 03:49:12

Something's broken, will post an update when I figure out what.  Sorry.  Free Version works.

2018-04-07 17:14:28

After last night's bungled release of Inheritance, I've got some updated links to working versions of the game.  Sorry about the delay:

Patreon Links:
A11 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18035125

A11 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18035172

A10b Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/18026623

2018-04-10 19:57:39

Ah, sorry for long enough to disappear! I have just returned from a task in a remote countryside for almost 2 weeks, and there is no internet connection there. I went back and ready to download!

2018-04-10 20:03:30

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah, sorry for long enough to disappear! I have just returned from a task in a remote countryside for almost 2 weeks, and there is no internet connection there. I went back and ready to download!

No worries, life happens!

2018-04-10 22:53:38

Wow, in version a10 is available feature to check the relationship statistics and skills of girls. That is cool. This way I can check how much my actions affect my relationship with girls. Also available schedule of activities, although new activities in the house.

2018-04-10 23:32:41

Rio Aryo wrote:

Wow, in version a10 is available feature to check the relationship statistics and skills of girls. That is cool. This way I can check how much my actions affect my relationship with girls. Also available schedule of activities, although new activities in the house.

Game is in a constant state of growth and improvement.  wink 

Most interactions will change the numbers between 1-3 points when changes happen.  While that makes for quite a grind right now, my hope is that eventually there will be enough content to make the progression feel natural.

Glad you are liking the new changes!

2018-04-12 10:45:31

I found an error message. It comes up when I'm going to bed at night with the girls in the room. Here's the message:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>Anna offers you a sleepy smile as you approach, looking genuinely pleased by your presence in her sleepy state.

Once you have laid down, she puts an arm around you, snuggling close to you. Within moments, her eyes are closed, her head resting on your shoulder and her hand on your chest.   Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna watches you as you approach, moving slightly to make room for you as you slip beneath the covers.

Once in the bed, she scoots close to you, looking at you in the darkness of the room for a moment before putting an arm over your chest.   Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna watches you through half lidded eyes as you approach the bed. When you get into the bed beside her, she seems uncertain of what to do, but eventually turns her back toward you in a way that you can easily spoon her if you want, but not encouraging the act either.

You turn in the bed, putting an arm around her. She stiffens only slightly at the touch and quickly relaxes again.   Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>Anna turns away from you as you approach the bed, curling up beside her sister and holding the smaller girl. You realize that the two have moved about as far away from you as they are able in the bed as you lie down.

They may be happier in their own beds, but they'll sleep wherever I tell them to.

Threesome content will go here eventually.
Wake

2018-04-12 15:21:40

@Rio Aryo
Thank you, I'm just getting ready to sit down to work on this today, I'll make this report my top priority.

2018-04-12 20:02:32

Since you added the check statistics feature into this game, I am getting more and more enjoying and addicted to playing this game, because now there are targets that I can achieve.
This is the statistic I have achieved:
Anna:

Relationship Information:
Affection: 481
Fear: 442

Basic Skills:
Animal Care: 0
Grounds Keeping: 0
House Work: 25
Kitchen Work: 20
Parenting: 0

Sex Skills:
Anal Sex: 15
Oral Sex: 20
Stripping: 0
Vaginal Sex: 25
Whoring: 0

Eve

Affection: 579
Fear: 191

Basic Skills:
Animal Care: 10
Grounds Keeping: 10
House Work: 5
Kitchen Work: 5
Parenting: 0

Sex Skills:
Anal Sex: 0
Oral Sex: 0
Stripping: 0
Vaginal Sex: 0
Whoring: 0

2018-04-12 20:25:45

I love these games, due to the atmosphere and open world rpg elements.  problem is when this genre is done right, I get far too involved in my character, so I can't bring myself to do the unspeakably bad coices where treating people are concerned.  tongue
I gotta try that though and see what happens.

2018-04-12 23:23:20

@Rio Aryo
Looks like you're giving the girls a lot of love.  wink

@dan_c
That's the goal!  I figure that if I can make people care about the girls, and have the decisions become both challenging and meaningful, then I'm doing something right!  Glad to hear that you're getting swept up in the experience!

2018-04-19 18:59:15

Hey. This is the progress of the game I've achieved:

Anna

Affection: 548
Fear: 376

Eve

Affection: 624
Fear: 160

Always waiting for the latest updates with new stuff in it.

2018-04-19 21:06:14

Rio Aryo wrote:

Hey. This is the progress of the game I've achieved:

Anna

Affection: 548
Fear: 376

Eve

Affection: 624
Fear: 160

Always waiting for the latest updates with new stuff in it.

Start looking for the next build about 30 hours from the time of this post (Want to release tomorrow evening) The new build has some improvements, but there's a lot of focus on Eve this time around with a host of new interactive scenes for her.  (I think there are a total of either 5 or 6 new interactive scenes related to her specifically.)  wink