2018-03-26 11:56:23

Hi,
Could somebody please tell me where to find the whole NvdaControllerClient? I searched for hours now and all I find is the Github-page with the two examples and the readme in it. Then in the readme there is a Link that should lead to the Client, but it doesn't. Am I missing something obvious? I can get the dll easily from one of the games that include it but I Need at least the Header file to learn what functions are availlable.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-03-26 14:20:06

I don't know, but maybe you can get it if you clone nvda from github. Since that's all of NVDA's source code, it probably includes the .cs or .sln for the client.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-26 15:43:19

Okay thanks. Will try it.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.