2018-03-23 11:54:32

Yep, a new part in one of the most popular Choice of games, see db page here has been released.
I've not played safe haven, but I've had lots of fun with the original zombi exodus, and apparently Safe haven is  tighter, more complete story with some more rpg like mechanics such as skills.

Actually I'm rather tempted to pick this one up while its cheap and go through both chapters.

As always the game is available on the website over on www.choiceofgames.com, on Ios or Android through the correct Ap stores, or even on Steam for those who want to bother with it.

Here is the official announcement:

Zombie Exodus Safe Haven: Part Two is now available as an in-app purchase in Zombie Exodus Safe Haven, and it’s 25% off until March 29th!
Zombies rise again at the dawn of Apocalypse! In this companion to the smash-hit Zombie Exodus, can you survive the first few days of the zombie outbreak as the dead rise, society collapses, and the living struggle to survive?
Continue your story as you escape Nightfall with your new group of survivors in search of a safe haven. Whether you continue your game from part one, or skip right to the new chapters with a new character, there's a lot more to explore!
With three brand new chapters and another 310,000 words, Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven is now more than than 900,000 in total! That’s 32,000 words each time you play Part Two alone, and more than 72,000 for the full game. Given the number of paths from beginning to end, you can have a unique story every time and still never see all there is in Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven!
• Grow your group to as many as 20 characters, with 12 of them as romantic options.
• Become leader of the group or let another survivor take the lead.
• Expand your skills, train other survivors, or receive training from them.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-23 15:39:08

I've already played through this, and I'm gonna start off a new game with a new character to play it again. I remember literally back to 2013 when Part 1 was first anounced and on his website for public beta testing, I played it even then haha.

2018-03-25 20:52:40

I've been waiting for this latest chapter from the moment I finish the first safe haven, I was so thrilled when I heard this was finally and at long last released!
smile
Dark you definitely have to jump into this continuing story. The original ZE was a story that stands alone and off to itself. Where as safe haven 2 is a continuation from chapter 1, and needless to say, I think its awesome! I love all the excellent choices there are to be able to mold your character to whatever play style you want to be.
There's enough great choices in this game to where its not only a solid story, but also you can enjoy a resource management type game too. You'll have to check it out for sure. I just wish this chapter was a bit longer. Though with both chapters of safe haven I think they end just at the right point. I'm on my second play-through and will probably save several more versions of the characters I like to play to try to see where they go.

I just wish this author would produce these chapters a bit more frequently! I think the first one was nearly two years ago, or it just feels like it. lol
Enjoy!
smile