2018-03-04 20:53:22

This is not a problem with the game, this is a problem with the engine the game is developed with.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-03-04 20:57:04

ah that explains it then. thanks.

2018-03-04 21:15:57

I am thinking as the same as you. I don't want to add exceptions or deal with windows defender in any way while downloading a game. I don't play it for this reason. Can somebody fix bgt or notify Microsoft or find another solution?

2018-03-04 22:58:16

same here I really like the game.
It would be grate if everything just worked.
Could someone tell me how to make the acception.
I dont even get a chance because as soon as it is downloaded windows deletes it.
thanks for the help.

2018-03-05 02:10:59

unfortunately, what we're dealing with is just an addition to the ever growing list of BGT  downsides.
As for adding an exclusion, check this out
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23028

2018-03-05 20:38:09

cartertemm wrote:

unfortunately, what we're dealing with is just an addition to the ever growing list of BGT  downsides.
As for adding an exclusion, check this out
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23028

for the love of god, can you please balance the security revolver?
It does huge damage, it comes as the default loadout, and it has over 50 range. why is this not a rare weapon?
It's just broken and I don't see any developer fixing it.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-03-11 06:00:31

wait why did  you quote him on him talking about excluding files wen you were talking about a revolver? um... lol?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-03-12 00:26:03

yes I know how to that exeption.
However windows deletes the file as soon as I download it.
I would exclude it but windows gives me no time.
how do all of you do it.
obviously people play this game so how?

2018-03-12 00:53:41

someone please translate the read me or post the basic commands it says I must read the rules
how do I do that to start playing?

2018-03-14 04:17:48

in the old and very first redSpot , you could get jets and fly them. I liked the sound effect of the jets. Where can I find that particular jet sound so I can download it?

2018-03-14 23:00:46

Could a windows bug does lag for the battlefield? Because  my friend still has lag on it, but just on the battlefield. He deleted hisdata but didn't worked.

2018-03-15 13:46:02

Diegogaribay wrote:

someone please translate the read me or post the basic commands it says I must read the rules
how do I do that to start playing?

The readme is in understandable English, if you want it to be translated to your own language use google translate or anything like that. I know its not perfect, but most things will be understandable.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2018-03-18 02:17:34

to whom this may concern, but primarily to cartertemm.
All games have bugs. Whether they're a block buster on a market, a shoddy space shooter, or just a clasic stile, they all have one thing in common with each other,  Bugs. Redspot is no acception, in fact, it has plenty of bugs that players such as myself use to their advantage. I would like to talk about one of them.
Bace owners, portibal machineguns, bombs, and all that nasty stuff.
Whether you are a newb at RS or an acomplished veteran, you hear of something called  bases. These lovely things allow players to have unimaginable advantage on the battlefield, black market delivering to your doorstep, an unlimited storage, and a fridge to name a few. One thing a base has is the list of owners. See, if you're an owner of a base you can not harm it directly no matter how hard you try. Let me explain what happened today.
I was on the indica island, collecting bitcoins, when this player named Dog came along. He managed to kill me, and of course I got enraged. I swore that his base won't see the light of day, and began preparing for an assault on it.
I should mention that I wasn't alone. It was me and captain cunt going up there. Dog didn't show any signs of worry as we methodically blew his baricades to bits, in fact, he was just sitting in his base until we got in 40 feet of it, and here is where the fun began.
Dog was a shitty fighter. Frankly that's the simplest way I could put it in words. Half the time he tried to shoot us with a shotgun, only to run away and go into his base when we took down his shielded shots. After clearing all the baricades on the island we started to attack his base when... Our bullets started to go through the base and hitting the sandbag behind it. Dog has added us to his base's owner list. When I politely contacted him saying something along the lines of "If you piece of shit don't remove us from the base's owner list I'll report you to the devs". He complied, only to do the same thing 3 minutes later. I should mention that Captain cunt left during our conversation with Dog, so now it was only the 2 of us.
it went on like that for a while, Dog exiting the base, getting a face full of machinegun fire, getting his shields broke and running away into his base to get more, all the time keeping up the conversation that Sounded something like
Me: "This is your second warning, Dog."
Dog: "Fuck off."
Me: "if you don't remove me from the base's owner list I will report you to the devs."
Dog: "I will give you btc's if you leave my base alone."
Me: "Too late for that now. That base's going down if I have a say about it."
After some, ur, convincing shall we call it, Dog removed me the second time, only to do the same 30 seconds later when I started to shoot at his base.
There was something different about it, though. That third time he didn't remove me from the owners list, resulting in this long rambling post.
Karter, please please for the love of god do something about it. Let the base owners know the door code as soon as they're added, disallow adding someone who fired at the base in the last 10 minutes, something! I would also like to mention that I seen Dog do something like this once before when we attacked his other base at 900 1500 0. It was me, charlie, audiogamer2005 and david who wasn't on our team. Dog broke the rules 4 times by exploiting a loophole in the code, all of them were intentional, so he at least deserves a 2 month ban at least. Take my judgement with a grain of salt, though, I'm still mad/upset.
That concludes my long post for today. I thank whom ever made through the end of it and wish you all good day, night, what have you.

2018-03-18 02:40:25

Oh yeah, I remember wasting about 100 throwing stars trying to figure out why the fuck I wasn’t hitting his base. Then I almost killed David a few times because he wasn’t on our team and I couldn’t add him thanks to the retarded team member limit. Speaking of that, carter, please, please, remove the team member limit. I remember back in the good old days of UTF, the amount of arguments over team coms about who should be kicked so we’d have room to add person X...

2018-03-18 05:10:28

amerikranian wrote:

to whom this may concern, but primarily to cartertemm.
All games have bugs. Whether they're a block buster on a market, a shoddy space shooter, or just a clasic stile, they all have one thing in common with each other,  Bugs. Redspot is no acception, in fact, it has plenty of bugs that players such as myself use to their advantage. I would like to talk about one of them.
Bace owners, portibal machineguns, bombs, and all that nasty stuff.
Whether you are a newb at RS or an acomplished veteran, you hear of something called  bases. These lovely things allow players to have unimaginable advantage on the battlefield, black market delivering to your doorstep, an unlimited storage, and a fridge to name a few. One thing a base has is the list of owners. See, if you're an owner of a base you can not harm it directly no matter how hard you try. Let me explain what happened today.
I was on the indica island, collecting bitcoins, when this player named Dog came along. He managed to kill me, and of course I got enraged. I swore that his base won't see the light of day, and began preparing for an assault on it.
I should mention that I wasn't alone. It was me and captain cunt going up there. Dog didn't show any signs of worry as we methodically blew his baricades to bits, in fact, he was just sitting in his base until we got in 40 feet of it, and here is where the fun began.
Dog was a shitty fighter. Frankly that's the simplest way I could put it in words. Half the time he tried to shoot us with a shotgun, only to run away and go into his base when we took down his shielded shots. After clearing all the baricades on the island we started to attack his base when... Our bullets started to go through the base and hitting the sandbag behind it. Dog has added us to his base's owner list. When I politely contacted him saying something along the lines of "If you piece of shit don't remove us from the base's owner list I'll report you to the devs". He complied, only to do the same thing 3 minutes later. I should mention that Captain cunt left during our conversation with Dog, so now it was only the 2 of us.
it went on like that for a while, Dog exiting the base, getting a face full of machinegun fire, getting his shields broke and running away into his base to get more, all the time keeping up the conversation that Sounded something like
Me: "This is your second warning, Dog."
Me: "if you don't remove me from the base's owner list I will report you to the devs."
Dog: "I will give you btc's if you leave my base alone."
Me: "Too late for that now. That base's going down if I have a say about it."
After some, ur, convincing shall we call it, Dog removed me the second time, only to do the same 30 seconds later when I started to shoot at his base.
There was something different about it, though. That third time he didn't remove me from the owners list, resulting in this long rambling post.
Karter, please please for the love of god do something about it. Let the base owners know the door code as soon as they're added, disallow adding someone who fired at the base in the last 10 minutes, something! I would also like to mention that I seen Dog do something like this once before when we attacked his other base at 900 1500 0. It was me, charlie, audiogamer2005 and david who wasn't on our team. Dog broke the rules 4 times by exploiting a loophole in the code, all of them were intentional, so he at least deserves a 2 month ban at least. Take my judgement with a grain of salt, though, I'm still mad/upset.
That concludes my long post for today. I thank whom ever made through the end of it and wish you all good day, night, what have you.

Yes, I have also had interesting experiences with Dog and his team mates at least using known loopholes or not fighting, to full out cheeting.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-03-18 18:45:37

hey is there any way to unzip the sounds.dat file in the redspot folder? I would like to use the old jet sound for a plane in eurofly.

2018-03-18 19:26:47

No there is not. The sound is not designed to be looped anyway.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-03-18 19:40:47

hahahahahaha, if sam wanted you to use rs sounds anywhere you wanted, he wouldn't have encrypted them!

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-03-18 19:50:38

I'm sure if you ask the right person for the sounds they would give the sounds to you.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2018-03-18 21:17:53

I have the latest rs sounds which does include the jet sounds, if you want I can send them to you in a PM or just post them here.

2018-03-19 02:02:10 (edited by cartertemm 2018-03-19 15:26:14)

I've been receiving quite a few DM's regarding this player. Previously, no action was undertaken because of the difficulty involved in obtaining proof. However I believe the shear volume should speak for itself. As of right now, they’ve been banned. I would've wished to talk about it with him/her, but was unable to find them online. Getting in contact with either me or Sam is by no means arduous though.

Also, I'm aware of the issue and will work on it

2018-03-24 14:44:14

Hello,
Can you please change the death sound?
Thanks.

2018-03-24 15:24:39

i would like  the rs sounds, though i don't think sam would like it to be posted here. maybe pm me them?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-03-24 15:48:06

hi, yes, please just change that fuckin' thing. Its really getting on my nerves to hear sam screaming in my ear every time I die.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-03-25 01:31:20

I got the jet sound I wanted from a friend. I then modified it in goldWave so it loops good. And then I mixed it with another sound, modified the volume, and now I got a great sound for my concorde Mod super airplane for eurofly. also use the same sound for my private concorde which holds about 10 to 12 passengers.