2018-03-21 10:54:02

Hello there!
Two questions actually :
1. Each time I launch eurofly, I receve a notification, warning me that airports list has been updated to 22. But, on the official website, or atleast the website I'm directed to by the game itself, I only see version 21, which I allready have. Any idea?

2. Is there a way to change the keyboard configuration for the game? The probleme is that my end key is the same as number 1 on my keyboard. I don't know why but, as a result, it doesn't work as a deceleration key in eurofly...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Simon

2018-03-21 15:54:02

Arkandias wrote:

Hello there!
Two questions actually :
1. Each time I launch eurofly, I receve a notification, warning me that airports list has been updated to 22. But, on the official website, or atleast the website I'm directed to by the game itself, I only see version 21, which I allready have. Any idea?

2. Is there a way to change the keyboard configuration for the game? The probleme is that my end key is the same as number 1 on my keyboard. I don't know why but, as a result, it doesn't work as a deceleration key in eurofly...

Hi!
As for your first question, I also got this same worning one or two weeks before but I didn't get it afterwards and everything is normal. If you are getting this worning continuesly then you should update your Eurofly application.
As for your second question, I don't think so that you can reconfigure your keyboard layout in Eurofly. If you are using JAWS then you can download the script available for it.
If there is any problem faced by you till now, then post it here with the description.

Best regards
Pranam
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!

2018-03-22 01:27:42

Hello!

Maybe someone can help me with the following question:

Since Eurofly 2.0 the game contains a navigation system that you can feed with all the layovers and the final destination of your current flight. I tried this and found it very useful because it provides some extra info like the total flight distance ETC. However, I have not found out how to tell Eurofly that I want to land at one of those airports. Off corse I could just fly to them and request landing permission manually, however, the towers do not introduce themself to me as my destination airport.

I would be grateful for some helpful advice.

Regards from Daniel!

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

2018-03-22 10:33:27

Hi Daniel,
Unfortunately the navigation system doesn't allow you to set layovers, the system is designed just to make your route, your flight plan.
For example, if you're flying from  England to Spain, and during your flight you want to  fly over France as well, you add Paris, Tolouse or any other city from france between your starting point and your destination.
So, that's why  the tower doesn't announce you that you're at your destination, because you aren't, only the last item from the list counts as your destination point. The rest are just places which you cross over.

2018-03-22 17:01:13

Hello again!
I just installed the new update. Everything is running correctly, except one major thing : the name of the airports are no longer spelled correctly. With the & é " ' etc. keys, it works very well,  I have the name of the continent, the country, thecity and the airport I'm in, but when I open the airport list with ctrl f8, all the names are written with strange symbols, and apparently random letters.

Do you know what could cause this ? I didn't modifie anything, except instaling the update as I did for the previews ones.

Thanks for your help!

Simon

2018-03-22 18:43:50

Arkandias wrote:

Hello again!
I just installed the new update. Everything is running correctly, except one major thing : the name of the airports are no longer spelled correctly. With the & é " ' etc. keys, it works very well,  I have the name of the continent, the country, thecity and the airport I'm in, but when I open the airport list with ctrl f8, all the names are written with strange symbols, and apparently random letters.

Do you know what could cause this ? I didn't modifie anything, except instaling the update as I did for the previews ones.

Thanks for your help!

Simon

I have the same Problem. In the Airport lists no Airport Name is listed correctly - instead I get some weired stuff that contains Special characters such as backslashes ETC. Therefore the game is nearly unplayable now since you can no longer select a destination.

-------------

2018-03-22 22:57:28

Oh, it works again. That was quick work!

Thanks a lot!

-------------

2018-03-22 23:16:09

Arkandias wrote:

Hello again!

Thanks for your help!

Simon

Eurofly version 2.0.11.113 should solve this issue. Just launch the program, and it will update automatically. If you still have issues, don't hesitate to post, and we'll do our best to help you out.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2018-03-22 23:45:18

I noticed that in the new update NVDA says takeeoff instead of take off when listing the air speed.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-03-23 03:36:27

---------------------------
Application Error
Exception EAccessViolation in module Eurofly.exe at 002E5F0F.

Access violation at address 006E5F0F in module 'Eurofly.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

OK   
I got this message.. what happen?

2018-03-23 07:17:14

Rio_unesa wrote:

Application Error
Exception EAccessViolation in module Eurofly.exe at 002E5F0F.

Access violation at address 006E5F0F in module 'Eurofly.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

OK   
I got this message.. what happen?

Hi,

This message was common before when Eurofly 2 was released but it should not occur now. If it is occurring till now, you should try starting this application with administration privileges by pressing Applications key located to the left side to the right control key or else selecting the Eurofly.exe application with your arrow keys and pressing the Shift + F-10 key command. I hope that it helps you.

Best regards
Pranam

2018-03-23 15:21:44

Hi,
I've tried to open launcher.exe, but the game didn't update, so I still have the issue with the mixed letters  and simbols when it comes to Airports and city names

2018-03-23 17:26:56

same message even I run as administrator

2018-03-24 07:43:50

Rio_unesa wrote:

same message even I run as administrator

Try reinstalling the application because I think that your windows firewall is not allowing some settings to run.

Best regards
Pranam

2018-03-24 07:44:53

stefan_ilioaica wrote:

Hi,
I've tried to open launcher.exe, but the game didn't update, so I still have the issue with the mixed letters  and simbols when it comes to Airports and city names

I think that you should open the eurofly application only that would update the maps.

Best regards
Pranam

2018-03-31 05:54:35

If anyone still have problems, delete eurofly.exe and eurofly.ini from the folder, and run launcher.exe. It should update the program and run.

2018-06-01 19:42:43

Hello. I have to do a task i think it's the third one where I'm supposed to fly to holic? but holic is not in my destination list. so where do i go?

2018-06-05 19:06:34

I think its because you need to change your aircraft to a smaller category in order for it to show up.

2018-06-06 18:49:29

oh? but it's still the training missions. so i assumed that' they'd have me in the proper aircraft I'm confused. hope someone can help.

2018-06-07 20:21:00

Hi,
Loving version 2 of this game. One question, does anybody know which map setting is more detailed, Geo names or Open Street?

Stevie-3

2018-06-07 23:34:09

Hi,
I have an odd problem with the latest version. For some reason, neither alt+g for writing a message during flight, nor alt+m in map mode to change the music for a country are working for me. These keystrokes do just nothing at all. Of course I activate the intercom with control+shift+g before trying to send anything, but it still doesn't work. And when I'm walking on the map, alt+m doesn't do anything as well.
Any help would be great, thanks!

2018-06-10 14:22:55

Hello guys
I have a small problem in task10, that is the first task you get after finishing the training.
How can I make passengers to board my flight?, If I press control+w nothing is happening, and I have the door opened, I don't know what to do... any information would be very helpful.

Best Regards

2018-06-10 15:42:38

What type of airport are you in? Category 1 or larger airports? I don't remember exactly which one the 10th tasks gives you.

2018-06-10 18:17:59

Are You tuned to ground?
There is information to roll on gate# and take passengers.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-06-11 05:44:54

I am in catagory2 airport,
and yes I am tuned to ground.