2017-10-26 20:39:38

Hi! Please help me. Where is the rocket team's hideout in celadon city? Thank you in advance for your help.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2017-10-26 22:58:27

You have to have the unstable version to continue. Be warned though, there are a lot of bugs!

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2017-10-27 19:25:41

please a link to unstable version of braillemon.

2017-10-28 01:28:53

Again I, and very please help, how to go to the rocket team hideout in celadon city, for help very thank you.

2017-10-28 13:42:03

Daigonite, please continue braillemon! This is very excellent game!

2017-11-02 03:33:04

Hi,

The game has been adapted from the original Red/Blue Pokémon games, and the code is a hot mess that Daigonite did their best to debug. They are now working on their own original game, and no amount of asking will get them to come back to Braillemon unless they're ready to dive back into that mess of code again. It's sad, I know. I'm a Pokémon fan and I'm sad to see this project left by the wayside, but I understand why.

2017-11-02 03:37:59

I to wish they haden't abandon it. However since the game was almost finished I find it silly that they didn't get finished.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-11-02 04:15:25

I have learned that developing a game is very very difficult and as players only, you cannot grasp how arduous some tasks, such as locating the bug in over ten-thousand lines of messed-up code, can be for someone who didn't initially write that code.

2018-03-18 02:29:53

Anyone know someone who could finish the game, or a way to find someone who would finish it, since there's no sign Daigonite will? It seems like a giant waste to just give up when it's gotten so far, why not take it into our own hands? (Wish I could do more myself, but right now I'm not at all a programmer. I would actually pay someone to finish this though).

2018-03-18 02:32:28

Also if someone could remind me which post has the last updated versions, that would be awesome!

2018-03-18 06:40:01

Yeah I'd love to see someone finish this, or at least script original red/blue to make it playable. Sadly the only pokemon game that's been hacked to the point of no return is Crystal, but if absolutely any of them could be scripted I'd totally be down for gen 3. RS/E hold a bunch of nostalgic value for me, and up until last year or there abouts I still had the actual games and a gameboy

2018-03-18 11:43:38

Well I had also loved that game! Just the problem was that I didn't knew that it is abbandant.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-18 21:12:23

Yep sad sad.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-03-22 00:28:42

Incidentally, I can play Pokémon Sapphire without sighted assistance. I won't know everything there is to know, of course (like personality and the like) but the game is perfectly playable, if not perfectly accessible. I consulted a couple of online walkthroughs for tricky bits, but generally it's one of the best as far as getting around and such.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-03-22 06:30:15

Yep, all the pokemon games are generally playable in this same way. I've been playing since red and blue back in the late 90s.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-03-22 21:42:58 (edited by pulseman45 2018-03-22 21:45:14)

@stirlock: I have seen the courage you put years ago to defend that fact on GameFaqs, and I admire that as I don't think I would have done it for that long myself.
Of course I agree with both you and Jayde. I guess we all have common memories from this game, like for example when I told my brother I found a Charizard, and it was in fact a Rhyhorn. The games are still a great sound design lesson even 20 years after, though of course the series improved on that more and more.
Moves sounded very impressive for a 8-bit RPG, and I have yet to here a rendition of Thunder that sounds as awesome as in Red, Blue and Yellow.
I actually found it kind of sad that when you search on Google about Pokemon's accessibility, you tend to find more posts about Pokemon Go not being accessible compared to the franchise being accessible or playable.

2018-06-23 20:12:38

hi there all
I began playing braillemon for quite a long while now.
I reached pokemon mansion in cinnabar island and well, i'm very curious. as I saw on the internet, yyou can find ditto in there, in the basemet. I explored it ofr a while but I explored it and for now didn't find anything. can someone give me some help on where to find it more easily?
and if someone's curious my party is:
ninetales: lvl 32
raycu: 34
charmeleon: 32
vaporeon: 30
pigeotto: 30
Persian: 30
I really hope ditto got implemented, at least. it's one of my favourites

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-06-24 07:42:42

Hello

For the latest patch of the game I was wondering if there was a bike shop if there is please let me know. Is the route pass for something else then if not for the bike shop?

2018-06-27 12:52:55

the route pass actually was bugged for me, I think. I didn't even need it to pass to route 17...
anyone passed trough the cinnabar island gim? everytime I enter inI get an error. as i'm aware, some people really finished the game. any help, please? I don't want to see all my effort wasted

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-06-27 15:49:41 (edited by pulseman45 2018-06-27 15:50:14)

@Razvitasca: I believe Ditto is only present in the mansion in Leaf Green/Fire Red, that's why it may not be there in this game. I don't remember if I found one myself but it should be found somewhere else.
Also for the Sinabar Gym it's doable but only in a certain test version which is different than the one pretty much all of us have. Someone posted that version above in the thread (check post 1,818 at page 73).
Also, as soon as you arrive at the Route before Victory Road where the guards check your badges, do not save in that place nor at Victory Road itself, it won't be able to load the maps properly if you do. I'm not sure you can save at the Elite Four either so I wouldn't recommand it. That might make the end of the game quite frustrating but at least for the Elite Four it's kind of interesting.

2018-06-28 00:13:09

@pulseman45, thanks so much for the tips and help! i'm going to get that version now. such a relief to see I didn't levelled ninetales for nothing...
i even caught the legendary electric bird. it's kind of sad to see the abilities are the same as in manamon, making the enemy lose extra points.
now I'm searching for the super rod too, and i remember early on when i didn't knew that much about pokemon, i played brayllemon and managed to get it. now i don't even remember big_smile
thanks again for the tips!

2018-06-28 23:29:43

hey again. sorry for double posting, but wich version do I need to play on now after I will finish hthe cinnabar gim? the new stable version wich gives you the error is better or that old version?

2018-06-29 10:37:13

Is there any chance this game could be open sourced? I totally get not wanting to finish it, it just seems a shame with how much efforts already been put into it.

2018-06-30 00:49:47

@CJ89
The game is, for the matter of fact, open sourced., but I am afraid I can’t be of more help than that.
I can’t find a working link, but I bet there is a way to get the source code.
There is always a way... unless there aren’t  Then there aren’t... bad joke ends here...

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-07-09 09:41:39

Hi all
I took a break from pokemon so i couldnt get to the elite four.
While still searching for ditto i decided to see if I can actually get to the elite four. And well... i cant. I dont know if there is a way around this error too, but every time I try to use strength i get an error. Saddly this makes the last part of the bagges road inpassable, as im aware.
If there is really a way around this, please let me know