2018-03-15 19:05:41

Hi all!
This is LV-Games here, announcing a mud that we found and decided to host.
The mud was created by coffee mud, so all credit goes to them.
Basicly, you walk around the world, casting spells, talking to people, fighting, diing, that sort of thing.
The mud is called defenders of the galaxy, accept it has nothing to do with it.
The connection details are:
Address: stiboly.ddns.net
Port: 9000
We'll keep updating the mud as often as possible.
I hope you'll enjoy.
The LV-Games team.

Don't care.

2018-03-16 08:56:41

Greetings,

I just wanted to drop by and thanks for sharing the above info. I will  check this out next month, getting new Windows 10 machine at that time.

2018-03-16 14:27:39

Hi,
What do yo mean by being called Defenders of The Galaxy,b ut having nothing to do with it?

2018-03-16 16:46:15

Probably the game's name has nothing to do with the game's theme.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-03-16 17:33:31

Anything interesting in this mud

Walking around the world, casting spells talking to people  fighting and dying could describe pretty much every mud out there.
for a start, is the mud scifi or fantasy? does it have quests? classes? will things be added?
A bit more information about the game and perhaps some inducement  for people to  play the game might be helpful here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-16 17:48:29

To be honest, it sounds like they found a copy of a pre-existing mud and put it up. Not interesting to me.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-16 19:46:46

Hi,
As Ironcross said, this is an exact copy of another mud, specifically coffeemud. Character creation is the same as that one. In the original coffeemud, You have more control over setting your starting stats, whereas in this one it gets set randomly with the option of rerolling. After I made my character, I was put in a dark room where I couldn't see or interract with anything, including my inventory, because it was night in game, So I had to wait. After the sun rose, it appeared that I was in a room called 'field', with no exits except up which nearly all coffeemud rooms have and leads to the sky, So you need the fly spell to go in that direction. There was absolutely nothing in this room., not even a description.
with that being said, I hope that the admins of this new copy of coffeemud will be able to turn it into something unique, or at least something somewhat fun.

2018-03-18 01:27:55

Can someone please remind me to not post anything ever again on this forum?

Don't care.

2018-03-18 02:51:30

Rofl, that’s why you don’t hang around cuddley. Almost all the changes mentioned were done by yours truely. But I guess whatever goes to cuddley, goes to lav andric. Remind me never to trust anyone, please?

2018-03-19 02:39:52 (edited by blindncool 2018-03-19 02:41:42)

lav andric wrote:

Can someone please remind me to not post anything ever again on this forum?

I don't see how that is called for. Some people ask questions and report bugs about your game, and you respond in that way? rediculous.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2018-03-19 12:12:25

I appologise if my earlier question caused, offense, I just meant that a little more information about your mud and what makes it unique might be a  inducement for people to try it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)