2018-03-18 08:20:13

That does work, but not for the autodrive mod. I can't get that to work with 5m, am currently in some sort of amphibius vehicle if someone wants to join.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-03-18 14:55:21

I can't get it to work either, I'll keep trying different things, but its possible you can't use .NET scripts in FiveM. I don't know much about it except I watch youtube vids of people in RP servers and shit.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-18 15:29:00

same.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-03-19 03:26:39

only the trainer's autodrive seems to work. use the second to last option on the first page in the main options menu where godmode is. the first option is for drive style, the second for speed. make sure auto drive to waypoint is set in the trainerv.ini file.

devin

2018-03-19 06:43:18

that one is crippled by comparison. I think for a plugin to work on the server, it has to be on the server and the client, idk though, this stuff is new to me.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-20 15:46:59

hello,

so i've got a new computer and i can run GTA V i think,

i have the steam version  got the CD key free from someone.
and i have this question, the game size is too large, like 70 80 GB

if i download fitgirl version and copy it to steam library,     delete gtav.exe file,      will i be able to play the game without having to download    a 80 GB game?

2018-03-20 16:18:23

@AlirezaNosrati, first, the way you acquired it... was it as a gift or cracked in some way? If it was cracked, then I doubt any of us can or will help you here (GTA V is definitely worth its cost of $60.00). Secondly... obviously not. Yes, the game is 70-80 GB. You'd either need to create a steam library on a drive that holds more copacity -- enough for GTA V that (is not!) external -- or free up disk space on your own version. Also, what is this 'fitgirl' thing? No matter what you download, its still going to be 70-80 GB, especially with the FiveM mod (that alone is about 4-5 GB on its own, and that requires GTA V). The primary cause is because of the RPFs. If you delete gtav.exe, you simply won't be able to play it, and steam will bitch at you. Then again, if you delete any file in your main GTA V directory that's not manually added by you, chances are its a required file and you shouldn't delete it in the first place. So, either: (1) create a new steam library (this, sadly, requires sited assistance), (2) free up enough space (at least 100 GB for good measure) on your primary install drive, or (3) not play the game at all.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-20 16:22:59

i have 2 TB free space it's not a problem

problem is,  i can't download 80 GB in a day because steam has no download  schedule   
and my internet is free at night   so i need to don't sleep, but i can't do that

2018-03-20 17:00:40

hi guys, so i've got the 5m mod. but when i open the exe file on the desktop. it will open a window called updating 5m, after that i got another window says, FiveM: Game cache outdated. and the message is  FiveM needs to update the game cache DLC files are missing (or corrupted) in your game installation. Please update or verify the game using Steam or the Social Club launcher and try again. See http://rsg.ms/verify step 4 for more info.. any tips how to fix that? i got the game from ocean of games website. not from steam because i can't buy it.

2018-03-20 18:22:41

this ain't gonna work if you pirate the game, you need, yes *need* the steam version, end of story.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-20 19:34:59

@433, just let steam download the game. It'll take a while. @434, allow FiveM to update the game cache. That'll take a while.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-21 04:07:26

@434: you have an extremely out of date copy of the game with ocean of games pirated copy. 5m will *not* run on it.

devin

2018-03-21 14:22:38 (edited by kianoosh 2018-03-21 14:23:14)

So my version should be up to date already. If not I'm able to download the update. Just the thing is where's that mod and does it have any manual provided in it like autodrive and such? THX

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-03-21 14:33:30

at 437, so is there a way to fix that with out buying it from steam? because i can't bbuy the game lol.

2018-03-21 15:48:29

@439, nope. And my server requires you to have steam to connect anyway.

My Github

2018-03-22 20:01:08

so, please note, if you want to suggest a mod for us to add to the server, you must make sure it is 5M compatible. The trainer, technically isn't supported by 5M, but it works, and has it's  issues. For instance, in Devin's version, he had to disable all his keystrokes, because it kept spawning tons of a certain car. Another issue is AI that you spawn. If you try to spawn an AI driver, the driver will push you out of your car, because 5M doesn't allow the trainer to move you to the passenger seat as it should, in offline, with out you exiting the car, so, since you don't move, the driver pushes you out and drives off. Also, please don't spawn bodyguards or attacking peds as it will screw everyone up, and the server will need to be restarted. So, yes, it does have it's differences and issues, but it works. For some reason, my game crashing after a big explosion bug was magically gone after 5M got updated.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-03-22 22:31:53

Can a more friendly to the server trainer be developed. Also, I check periodically, and there's never anyone on, so meh. if I'm gonna play alone, might as well do it offline so I can use autodrive.

Also, there are a bunch of FiveM mod menus / trainers already out, could something like that be investigated. Right now, to be honest, I am not seeing the point of the server unless some things can be improved.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-28 18:49:22

@ethin, I'm curious about the status of the trainer. What's up?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-06-05 03:30:33

Hey. I'm new to the forums, just got the boxed copy of the game and installed it, and i see a lot of cool stuff here but i don't know where to start. Can someone help point me in the rite direction (best trainer to use, auto-drive mod, etc), and tell me about other cool stuff i may not know about? Did I see a separate online mode that we can use? PEACE!!

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2018-07-08 18:22:32

Hello.
I think the separate online mode doesn't work very well, haven't tried it myself, but what I've read from people here on the forum they had connection errors and stuff.

As for the single player part, simple trainer is the best trainer you should use in my opinion, and Vauto drive is the autodrive mod that drives you to waypoints automatically after you set them. With the trainer you can do lots of cool stuff, like spawning cars, peds and bodyguards that'll follow you etc.

You can get Simple trainer and Vautodrive from gta5-mods.com, just google for GTAV: Simple Trainer and GTAV: Autodrive mod and you'll find those two things you need. You also need ScripthookV and Scripthook.net to run these mods, you can get them from gta5-mods.com as well.

Hope that helped.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-07-09 04:45:49

Could someone please upload the file telling you how to install the mods? I got all the file that I need, I just need to now how to install them.

2018-07-09 14:19:14

Hello again.

When you unzip each file there's a readme in each of those explaining how to install them.
Oh yeah you'd need to download a complete 100% saved game as well, from gta5-mods.com.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-07-09 14:22:44

thanks I figured it out by using youtube. I hope I did it right. lol  Now it is asking me for a username and password, when I try to launch the game.

2018-07-09 15:12:57

Did you create a rockstar Social Club account, if not then do so, because in order to play you need to create this account to agree that you don't do anything with those mods and such. Not sure why you have to do this though, but I also had to do it. I think you create an account on the website of the game, not really sure though since sighted assistants did that for me.

2018-07-09 17:41:30

Nobody plays gta online, they use
\FiveM

End racism
End division
Become united