2018-03-19 02:51:20

We're so flooded with side scrollers, its ridiculous. 75% of them are utter shit. I mean, OK, so you need a project to learn on, that's fine, go for it, but then challenge yourself to do better, challenge yourself to code 3D maps, make your own rotation package, actually step away from B G fucking T already. It's holding us all back.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-19 18:25:55

Mohamed, I replied to your PM. Anyone else who wants the download link send a PM my way.

Thumbs up

2018-03-19 20:07:44

a bit bad because the server just goes down lol did not have time to explor but the read me is diffrent and the rules a bit hmmm what elss the change log is quite the same for hamads one i guess so yeah

Thumbs up

2018-03-20 04:07:12

1) I was never a dev of anything, I don't know enough coding for that. 2) everything eventually needs to die. this cloning shit, for the last 2 years, caused nothing but drama. looks like people want to keep us entertained with the drama, as CM is being updated, which means more pop corn for us. 3) I'm still not sure why this topic is still open. 4) this is exactly the reason, why I find RTR unique. sure, it's buggy. sure, it's full of cheaters. sure, it's old. but put it next to redspot or these side scrollers, and it kicks them to hell.

Thumbs up +3

2018-03-20 05:00:03

Agreed, this constant side scroller cheap ass buggy ass stolen source games can bite my shiny metal ass, I'm tired of it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-20 18:07:39 (edited by marro 2018-03-20 18:18:21)

hi,
so, from what i could gather from the internet, it seems you are claiming that you have access with the laws and police. Asking around gave me this info. But, the funny thing about this whole story is that the game he is running is a stolen one.
big_smile
big_smile

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

Thumbs up +2

2018-03-20 20:34:17

Thumbs up to braille0109, totally agree with you.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-03-20 23:19:18

post 31, what does that have to do with anything in this topic? from what i can tell, your just trying to start more dromma, so please stay out of it. I Wonder if closeing of topicks can be requested?

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-03-21 01:41:27

i believe they can lol, did the question in post 1 ever get answered? if not then go to
***link removed by moderator*** due to being uncertain if this is supposed to be posted yet.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2018-03-21 04:22:43

uh, you shouldn't have done that fox, I think Its breaking the rules, but i am not sure. hmm, maybe that will help get this closed but still,

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-03-21 12:58:55

but, why do you guys want it closed? presumably, you're getting more players? big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-03-21 13:27:19

I couldn’t really care less if it’s closed or not, and yes, this has gotten us a lot more players. So right now I don’t see a problem with it.

Thumbs up

2018-03-21 13:43:07

hi,
@post 33 if you were a little bit smarter and read the whole topic again you would know what i am talking about. I was talking about this so called game; (read clone); city mass.
I suspect they have 2000000 admins and everyone has a milion of whatever.
@36, they want it closed because they can't win it and don't see the truth.

marro

Thumbs up

2018-03-21 15:41:20

for your info marro, we only have 2 admins and 3 builders

2018-03-21 16:07:45

Besides, you never know until you try. So how about you give it a go before saying shit like that.

Thumbs up

2018-03-21 23:14:17

ah sorry about pasting the link, and from what i can tell most of the people have come from my anyaudio recording. i won't paste the link just in case. but yeah you should try before just complaining. and earny's right we only have 2 or 3 admins. me and Aarish. also we're not allowed to cheat.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Thumbs up

2018-03-22 00:16:58

Ah... right, you guys are good, the admins aren't allowed to cheat, why are you bulking, just play the game right? Right?

Buh, how often we've heard such absurdity.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-22 21:21:27

hi,
@40 and 41, i don't need to try it before i know that that so called game is a clone.

marro

Thumbs up

2018-03-22 21:37:38

marro is such a jonson! rofl. anyway, Like i said, i never said it wasn't a clone, and the reason for we keeping the updates comeing so please get off this topic and let people who are interested in the topic post marro, thanks

2018-03-23 00:40:29

Hi,
Mod hat is not quite on yet, however consider the following:
@Ernie based on your first post, I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. Would you still like me to close the topic down?
@Maro I'd recommend reading when Ernie stepped in on this topic, his first post, specifically, post 5. The fact you call it a so-called game does not make any sense when Ernie himself in the firstplace was wary of this topic being posted, and if he still wishes it, I will close it down but I will wait for his latest response first.

Thumbs up

2018-03-23 22:46:48

i will leave it up to modds. we have in fact, gotten a larger player base because of this topic, but if its breaking rules in any way it shouldn't be hear. thanks

2018-03-23 23:54:52

Wait, seriously pondering closing the topic because the dev asks it just to shut people up who provide a negative viewpoint? Is that what we're about now? If you're gonna be that draconian, why not just wipe the forum clean of all the trash like this and disafio mortal that use other developers' works.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-24 00:28:09

uh, i didn't want this closed because of negitive view points, please read my first post on this first before you say anything. I want it closed because of any possible rule breaking, and because it is a cloned game as it stands, and i thought there are rules regarding posting about cloned games. Thanks

2018-03-24 01:25:40

confused. Why are we allowing a stolen code user to ultimately decide the fate of a topic which is by no means constructive and will never go anywhere? Shouldn't this be left up to our, admins, who don't seem to pay it any mind other than removing links?

Him along with every other ultrapower code user are simply trying to revive something long dead. Anyone who cares about more than just playing a game and damn everything else, move along and have a nice day.

Thumbs up

2018-03-24 12:24:05

post 48, that's exactly the point we're making. the rules clearly state that stolen and piracy aren't allowed. and this topic was not only not closed down, but they literally asked you as to why. and many of us, like post 47, and 49 are confused as to why this is the case.

Thumbs up