2016-01-12 04:48:21

Man, I really hope the xbox one gets backward compatibility for this, would love to mess with it again. Was stuck at that elevator section when I tried it a couple years ago.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-01-12 08:22:29

Better to get the console version anyways. I can't speak for everyone else, but on all the machines i've had the pc version ran way slower than the console and glitched more. The pc version is still enjoyable if you can get past that sluggishness, and I sirtenly haven't tried it with an xbox 360 controler. Its still a grate game on all 3 platforms it runs on, the console version is what i'd suggest though. And judging by the reviews on other sites and what other people say about the pc version, it seems the console version seems to be the prefered addition of the game over all.

Check out the new reality software site. http://realitysoftware.noip.us

2016-06-22 16:51:23

So, this has been backward compatible on the xbox one for a while now, so trying this again, and still stuck on the elevator section.

2016-06-22 17:28:46

And of course as soon as I posted that, I got passed it lol.

2018-03-18 05:34:19

bringing back this topic, I am now at the part where I have to repare the tram station at the beginning of the game. what should I do? when I enter the room it says use a stasis module for the arm mechanism.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-03-18 13:56:05

Spoiler alert

There is a couple of sequences in Dead Space 2 that if playable, will only be playable with great difficulty.

In one sequence you free fall from the ship to the planet and during that free fall you pass through a debris field where you can't avoid the debris but instead have to aim yourself so that you pass through holes in the debris.

In another sequence you have to go out into space to aim three mirrors, and entirely visual activity as there is no audio indication that you've aimed the mirror properly.

And finally, as far as my memory serves anyway, there is a sequence where you have a limited amount of time to navigate through a set of spinning blades which at times requires you to walk sideways between them.

I played Dead Space 1 and 2 before I lost my vision, by the time Dead Space 3 was released I had lost my vision and could no longer play those games. The same thing happened with Mass Effect, I played 1 and 2 but not 3.

2018-03-21 12:31:03 (edited by cj89 2018-03-21 12:31:50)

So I started playing DS1 and making progress, slowly. I'm now up to the part where I have to stasis the arm of the tram. I think I saw a post earlier describing how you're supposed to do it, so will go back and have a look at it later. Trying to figure out what all the different pickup sounds are though. Also @76, yeah I had a difficult time with that elevator section and the sequence that leads up to it. If there's a consistent way for us to do it, I'd love to know. I literally had to use the objective locator every few seconds because there's no way to tell if you're hitting a wall or anything. Between that and a lot of luck I made it through. The slasher's seem to move pretty fast so yeah it's definitely difficult.