2017-11-30 19:51:24

Ok, I will try that.  That still doesn't answer my question about the other fucking ridiculous problem that I am having.  When I open these damn files to look at them, I get jibberish bullshit that makes no sense.  I.e.:
èHùÇÂj‹½n4$ßÅZ^UîThûRÆk
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?  And all of the files are like that, no matter what I choose, whether in AppData\local\rockstar games, documents\rockstar games\, or program files(x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\.  Is there a program that can decode that bullshit into actual fucking English?

2017-12-01 01:46:57

The grand theft has come long way till this day. I never imagined it would've been possible to play GTA accessible however meager as it is. When it was San Andreas, I used to punch out bunch of cheats and set it to auto aim or something similar to that in options and used to blow out cars, people and police if they come to arrest me. Lol, that was all to it and It was great. But now I'm wondering about GTA V accessibility you guys keep talking about. I never heard such thing, in fact this is my first time doing so. But as you see, I can't stop being skeptical about that we can do almost everything based on sounds only. Can you guys re-upload the videos that you have recorded before? or record new one for us please, I would love to see whether it is worth investing  quite sum of bucks.

Often we have no time for our friends, but all the time in the world for our enemies.

2017-12-02 00:38:07

How to create a custom radio station? I know that you have to put the MP3 files just into your user music folder under the documents folder in Rockstar games\GTAV, but how to get your own songs to play?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-12-16 18:13:11

Okay, solved the question with getting your own songs to play. Oh man that's so awesome if your own music is playing in GTAV!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-12-25 19:51:01

Okay, the Autodrive mod works now!

2018-03-14 16:29:34

Hello all blind or visually impaired gta5 players,
I have a great announcement to make. A new 5m (multiplayer mod for gta5) server has been set up; exclusively for use by us audiogamers! The connection is made with the help of a golden cursor set for nvda, and we use simple trainer, along with an accessible teleportation menu developed by Ethin, to get around and do things within the game.
If you would like to join us, Get the 5m mod, install it, and then download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhfdlpjj889fmer/fivem.gc?dl=1
place this in %appdata%\nvda\addons\golden cursor\mouse positions.
Next, go to application data\local\fivem\five m application data. create a folder named plugins, and place your trainerv.asi and  trainerv.ini files in that folder.
Next, open 5m.

use golden cursor to click on servers in the 5m window, then direct connect. once there, enter:
192.99.221.60:32000. within a minute or so, you should spawn on the beach. you've successfully connected to our server!

devin

2018-03-14 17:38:13

Hello, that's off topic from this game and i'm to lazy to create a new one, please, how do enable auto aim in gta san andreas?

2018-03-14 19:27:56 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2018-03-14 19:35:38)

Oh hell yeah bud, I will for sure, I have wondered about a blind / vi 5EM mod. Hellz to the yeah!

Probably closer to late afternoon / evening as I don't have steam set up or any of the games on this computer, will take about 2 hrs probably to download the game, and then get the mods etc. but hell yeah I'm looking forward to this.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 01:58:19

Good news, too, guys: we're speaking to the developer of Simple Trainer. If all goes to plan, and he and I can get in touch, hopefully we'll have that trainer accessible as well, so you'll have all the features of the trainer accessible to you! smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-15 02:30:35

Nice, as it stands, I've just about got stuff ready to try to connect.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 03:08:35 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2018-03-15 03:25:48)

OK, so I am not able to connect. For the first thing, the golden cursor mouse positions don't work for me, I suspect its because whoever recorded them has a monitor that doesn't run in 1080P natively like mine does. I was able to get there with some annoyance. It will say server not found something about server time out and couldn't be found. There is a dot at the end of the IP address which I cut out, since its irrelevant, just so is known.

Oh, nvm, apparently you do need the dot, I put it in and it worked, what the... anyway, its downloading shizzle and will probably connect ssoon.

OK, I was finally able to get in. It did not like the trainerv and trainerv.ini inside that plugins folder, I saw some dll files in the root application data fiveM folder and put those two there, then it let me in. Doesn't look like anyone is around lol, so I'm just screwing off.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 03:21:08

sorry for the shaky server; it's back up. we're figuring out last minute issues,and I'll be on the server soon.

devin

2018-03-15 04:14:43

It said 2 players when I connected, I am trying to find you guys, I was honking the horn and firing off guns, so you might be out of range.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 04:24:55

finding people is difficult. I'll come back on. teleport to michaels house. f10+np0

devin

2018-03-15 04:37:02

yeah I did no one was there, I'm trying to get the game to load in at the proper res for my monitor rn

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 04:41:40

The golden curser mouse things don't work, it doesn't even come up with the positions for me. Also, Where can I download the latest version of the accessible trainer? and this teleport menu thing?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-03-15 04:54:37

Right, I figured out a few things. First off, GTA thinks my PC can't run the game, but I can. It therefore loads the game up in 800x600 resolution. I had to fix this, and it wasn't easy. I had to use my phone and seeing AI. Even at 1080p, the golden cursor thing doesn't work for me. The way I have to do it is to tap my screen at the top of the window until the history tab or favorites comes up and the server is there, then I can tap connect. I don't see a lot of people being able to do this though, that's the only problem. Especially when a lot of them don't even know how to get steam set up, and the game downloaded and the trainer installed. This is a cool idea, I just don't see people being able to do it.

Also, for those who do play, we definitely gonna need some sort of communication, either a teamspeak or teamtalk, or some other type of server going on, because otherwise, well, it does have voice chat in the game but you have to turn it on and set the input and output, enable the mic and then go bind it, all with trying to do this with phone and OCR yeah... painful lol.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 05:01:55

Oh man, and that is a lot of hassle for something that isn't really worth going through that much trouble.

2018-03-15 05:06:56

Normally, I would be the first to back out of it lol. I don't like going through a bunch of bullshit just to play a game, but I love GTA V.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 06:06:09

So do I, but I have no way of clicking on anything, Using OCR doesn't work, and I don't have the accessible trainer or teleport thing.

2018-03-15 18:40:09

Okay, Devin and I had a shit ton of trouble figuring out why it wouldn't work, on my end, but I figured out that when using NVDA windows 10 OCR, pressing enter on Favorites shows the IP address after I've set it up, then I just run OCR again, then press enter on the IP. yesterday, we were seeing that both my trainer and his were spawning tons of vehicles where ever we were if we spawned a car at out own doing. Last I heard from Devin he was trying to figure out why this was happening, as the unnecessary vehicle spawning can really take a toll on the server. Also, for some odd reason, the teleporter mod wasn't working on my end, so I had to remove it. Last I heard Ethin and Devin  were going to try to add it to the 5M server as a resource. We do have a team talk server, but I'm not sure if Devin and Ethin want to make a different one for 5M because we wouldn't want to overload the server that we're borrowing from a friend of ours. Yeah, don't use the golden cursor, I couldn't get it to work either. As I said earlier, windows 10 OCR in NVDA. Hopefully, if we can get this trainer made accessible, other mod developers will see that it's possible and we'll have a small collection of accessible mods. Obviously, there will be some memorization  needed for game menus and the like, but you have to remember that we're trying to  play a game that isn't technically hplayable. We won't be able to do missions and the like, unless we had a sighted player on, and even then, it would be hard. It's still fun to just  run around and cause chaos, and just act stupid, and wouldn't it be cool if someone in the sighted community said, "Oh wow! Those blind guys managed to get 5M working and are actually playing!" Maybe the approach to making games accessible is by playing them and getting noticed for it. I've got on several GTA 5 live streams on YouTube, and told them that I was a blind player, and mentioned the trainer, and how I memorized the clicks from the menues and OCR, as well as the Auto Drive and actually was told that that was a cool workaround for accessibility. Of course we can't do all the things that our sighted gamer peers can,  but this is a start.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-03-15 19:42:04

techmaster20 has it right, and its what I've been basically trying to tell all of you for ages now. Instead of complaining about how x and y aren't accessible, and therefore you supposedly can't play them (which is mostly, if completely utter rubbish), why don't you actually try playing it and find out what you can and can't do? Now, as for the accessible trainer, as I said in post 384, its not released yet, and we're still seeing if the dev will even allow it (which we believe is the case).

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-03-15 19:46:11

I can offer up my teamtalk server for the deal, its not used anyway, and unless I forgot to re-up my noip host/redirect, it should be ironlabs.servegame.com, the ports are not default, its 10330 for both

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-15 19:59:46

Ethin already has one which has registration page, to boot, thanks anyway.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-03-15 22:19:01

Well what I was referring to was a server for communication that anyone who plays on the server should have access to, else, what is the point really. If I'm at point A, and someone is halfway across the map at point B, someone else is up on Pelito at point C, what is the point in playing online if you cannot find one another. If we all get on the server, we all should have a way to communicate, or why get on the server at all, it would be not worth it if you got on a server with other people only to be half the map away from them, its not like GTA Online or other FiveM communities where people can just drive around and look on their maps etc.

One activity I had in mind, that I think we all could do is teleport to the airport and just get in cars and race around shooting at one another. Reason being is the runways are long and straight, and there are I think two in parallel. Also you could use sound to find the other guy. I don't know what the teleport marker is for it or if it has one, but I know its position on the map and I could set a marker there and I think there is a way to send that map marker to other people somehow.

Also, if not, if development is being worked on for a FiveM server side mod, it wouldn't seem to be all that hard to make one where you can set a waypoint on the map or you can use one of the teleport hotkeys and then someone else could hit a key to come to you. For security, you could have an option that says allow warp to my location off if you wanted to and only turn it on when you wanted people to join you.

End racism
End division
Become united