So I'm new to the forum but having obtained a Google Home recently it got me addicted to your game. I love it.. it really makes me feel like I'm back to playing D&D with my friends of old and I would love this game having multi-user support and input as it'd be cool to invite my friends to join me in my adventure with their own parties when they're over.. I've scanned this page a good bit but am coming up short with several things for interactions and have noticed quite a few bugs (and things that may have been intentional) that I thought I'd bring to your attention.
1) Game breaking bug in 2 formats. Both of which lose all progress and party data. First format is occasionally when I exit the game . Especially frustrating as I had a party I had put a good 20+ hours of gameplay into already. What happened on my end is I loaded the game, played, exited, reloaded a half hour later and I had a new party at the starting location. This doesn't always happen but when it does, your party is gone forever. I tried immediately reloading a couple of times but my old party is gone. The old party was called Special Serpents Club if that helps any.
The second instance of this is caused by one of two things and were not applicable to the first description as I avoided the things in this with that party. It either wipes data due to entering a glitched town cell OR it glitches due to cutting off the assistant with the voice activation command and giving a new command in relatively rapid succession. An example would be I'm in a town and I know the layout so to quickly move from space to space I say "West" Assistant begins to respond with "You travel west" or some such and I cut off the rest with a "Hey Google West" repeatedly. until I get to my destination. when this glitch happened (3 times) 2 seemed due to rapid commands and 1 was after listening to a full explanation but having done rapid commands before I had stopped to listen. The glitch happened on giving a directional command and sent me to the start point of the game with a new party and reset everything. Sadly I had such little time with these parties I do not remember their party names.
2) Saying "Enter" closes the game with a report of "6 Swords is not responding" Attaching a word on top of "Enter" i.e. "Enter Town" is fine.
3) Layout seems to get muddled in places. Mostly I have noticed this in hamlets where you enter the hamlet.. go a direction and you end up on the far end or middle of the town so you have to backtrack the way you came to find the rest of the buildings in the town. Slightly confusing but not game breaking. The other was in Narrow Cleft with the dinosaurs where quite often the Swamp, Dense Forest and Tall Fern grids would confuse directions i.e. "You are in grasslands to the North there you see Tall Ferns. To the West you see Swamp" "North" "Ferns as big as houses surround you to the North you see Grasslands. To the South you see Dense Forest" "South" "Thick Trees surround you to the South you see Tall Ferns" I'm not sure if this is intentional to to confuse the player (which I don't mind) but I thought I'd bring it up.
4) Interaction. From what I've noticed you have a good idea where the interaction is failing. However from my experience the most painful of these things and the most gamebreaking has been trying to buy enchanted weapons of any sorts from shops i.e. Dagger of Thunder, Anti-Devil Scimitar, Anti-Devil Trident. The game doesn't recognize these names at all and makes fighting special creatures with immunity to normal damage near impossible. I was wondering if there's a workaround I can use (once I know I won't lose my party constantly) in order to buy these types of things.
The other part of this section is companions both in party and the hiring hall. it is not uncommon with a new game to have to check all characters to see if their name registers properly in the system and if some don't that you already have, kill your entire party to start again until all of them register. Otherwise you can't equip, activate, or fire that companion. The second is the hiring hall which of course limits your choices of companions due to the system hating the name of the person you are trying to hire. Both of these are a minor annoyance but not gamebreaking as you just ensure your characters work and hire ones that work. once you have 6.. there's no real issue but it can make hunting for new companions a little painful.
5) Regardless of whether you fully decimated a group of enemies, they ran away or you ran away.. If you sleep immediately or you move one direction then sleep you can get interrupted with a totally false encounter that when you fight simply says "The fight is over" and it seems to be luck of the draw. I had one time where sleep was interrupted 7 times by non existant enemies in a row before it finally allowed me to sleep, let me sleep then interrupted me 3 more times with illusionary enemies when I attempted to top up HP more.
I know .. It's a bit to read through but I'd love to see this game done well as I've begun to really love it. I look forward to seeing my party existing for more than a day before vanishing into an abyss xD