2018-02-16 06:45:35

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone who has played BK1 would be able to give me a little advice regarding an area where I am about as stuck as I can get. I have defeated the Dinosaur as well as the Ultra Bratboy boss as well. After that, I can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do next. I have wandered around the different locations I can currently get to and just kept fighting enemies to level up some more. However, beyond that I can't figure out where I am supposed to go, or what I am supposed to do next. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

2018-02-16 08:34:34

There's a somewhat confusing puzzle you must complete. IIRC, you're at the part where you have to uncover the next area by walking in a certain pattern in the area northeast of the city. I don't remember how you're meant to find the steps to take.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-16 08:52:06

There's a warp point somewhere around that part, you'll be shown the puzzle before you warp. If I'm remembering the right part of the game... anyway.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-02-17 06:52:08

Hi There,

I found that warp point and actually figured out the puzzle. Thanks for all the help with that one. Now, I was able to get to the town that comes a little further on, meaning the one you end up in after the building with the computer in it. I have defeated all teh bratboys there, and there's supposed to be some sort of shop somewhere in that area. Would anyone who has played BK1 happen to know where that is?

Again, thanks for all the help.

2018-02-17 06:56:44

Hi Again Folks,

Well, it looks like what I figured would happen did so just as I thought it might. No sooner did I ask where the shop was, and I found it. Go figure. I should be good from here, but if I run into anything I hope you won't mind if I try to jog your memories a bit more. Thanks again.

Accman

2018-02-27 06:52:22

Hi Guys,

Well, I have managed to get a little further in BK1. I am actually at the end, I think, of the area where you have to try and navigate the mountain. I am wondering if anyone has any tips on how to beat that robot that you encounter there. I have tried everything I can think of so far, and I can't help but wonder if there's something I should probably do differently. If anyone has any tips for me on how to get past that thing, it would be very helpful. Also, are there a walkthrough for each game in the BK series. If you know of any and could let me know that would be awesome as well.

Thanks,
Acman

2018-02-27 14:08:33

Try to corner it with the Bronze knife.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-12 01:04:26

Hi Guys,

Well, I have made it quite a lot further with the game since I last posted, and boy has it been interesting. I am past the point where you have to fight the female boss, and have reached this one area that I can't seem to get past. there is some sort of thing that I found that gives me some sort of warning about proceeding which I can't quite figure out what it is sayinng. When I interact with it a second time, I get warped back to an earlier point in the maze. Is there something else I either need or am supposed to be doing here. I think I am almost to the final boss, but I am stuck at this point. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
Acman

2018-03-12 18:33:54 (edited by targor 2018-03-12 18:35:05)

Put away your weapon by pressing w.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-03-13 01:44:14

I'm pretty surprised to really see someone beating the death bot with the bronze knife. The only way for me to possibly kill it with no damage is to rely on buster blade.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-15 01:20:10

Hey Guys,

Well, it looks like I am almost at the end of the game here. I got through the maze, and all of the fights with the bosses afterwords. There's just one area I seem to be having some major trouble now. It seems there is an area here toward the end where, I think, one has to dodge thinggs or successfully navigate through an area without being hit. I though it would be similar to an earlier thing in the game, but boy was I wrong. I don't know what I am supposed to do here, but I cannot get through. I know each tie I get hit I take two hits before I can dodge again or evade which ever the case may be. Can someone explain what I have to do here? If doesn't make sense I apologize, but I have no idea exactly what is even happening there. All I know is that there is some notification that I interact with and then I am having to either dodge things or navigate through an area and am taking one major beating in the process. If you have any suggestions as to what I can try here, that would be awesome because I think I am almost to the final boss and an't wait to see what that's going to be like.

Thanks Again
Accman

2018-03-15 08:37:54

Is that the minigame with the balls thing?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-15 19:28:37

I have no idea what in the world it is, but if it would help I could post the text from what translation is available if that might help. All I do know about this part is that I have managed to successfully get killed many times attempting to get through. I know I have to be getting pretty close to the end of the game now, and for the most part things have gone quite well. However, this one has me stumped.

2018-03-15 22:29:29

So, you'll hear the two sounds, for example from middle, then from right, in that case press left arrow to dodge.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-16 01:25:15

If it's the balls minigame then yar, Nuno was right. I don't recall there's anything else honestly.

2018-03-22 00:02:08

Hi Folks,

Well, I did it. I beat the game, and boy was that final boss tough. Thanks to all of you who helped out there because there were some times when I was really stuck. That was a lot of fun.

Now, it's on to BK 2. Incidentally, does anyone happen to know where I can find the English patch for BK 2? I have tried to get it, but I am having a heck of a time finding one. The link I tried that was posted some time ago doesn't seem to be any good now. Any help would  e appreciated. The first game was awesome, so I know the second one in the series has to be cool too.

Best Regards,
Accman

2018-03-22 10:40:37

For me, the game works without Patches. Are you using JGT?

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-03-22 12:59:13

BK2 had a version with English menus. I think it might have been merged with the main version. Try pressing e at the logo; if it fades to the main menu, it should have put the menus in English.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-22 19:45:00

Hi There,

I attempted playing BK 2 using JTG, but I wasn't getting any speech. I also tried hitting E at the logo when the game first loads up, but again no speech. Will this work with NVDa?

2018-03-22 21:33:12

Hi Guys,

If you read my post from earlier, go ahead and disregard it as it seems that everything is working just fine now. I have speech and all is well. Thanks for the assistance again.

Have A Great Day,
Accman

2018-03-22 21:34:21

It should. I'm not sure what the speech settings default to. I can check how the menus are arranged to find that setting, if that'd help?

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-22 22:30:12

The main menu:
Load
New
Check for updates
Change settings
Quit

In settings, press down twice, and enter for speech.
The speech menu:
Clipboard
PC-Talker
Auto-detect
NVDA
SAPI5
The last item in the settings menu is to save settings.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-23 22:04:45

Thanks for the help with this. I actually somehow got it working, and the game's going pretty well so far. That is it was going well until stage five. Boy am I glad that we get to us grenades because those robots are not fun without those to help out. Again, thanks for the assistance.