2018-03-09 23:42:54

Hi,
I just discovered this accessible online game and I thought I would share it. The objective of the game is to raise virtual pets called grophs. You can complete quests, have your grophs participate in combat, and explore several different worlds. From what I can tell, most of it is accessible, although some of the minigames are not. If you are interested, you can find the website here:
http://www.grophland.com/home.php
See you in Grophland!

2018-03-10 08:30:56

I did look this one over many moons ago.
The problem I found is a lot of the quests, challenges etc were completely inaccessible being based on visual challenges etc, and other than that the pet care was pretty basic.

Whether this has changed I'm not sure, since admitedly it is over ten years since I tried the game out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-10 18:39:04

Even though the visual questions are not accessible, there are somewhere you have to go through the different worlds and collect items. Those are accessible.

2018-03-10 19:04:17

When I tried the game it seemed a lot was graphical only, which was somewhat frustrating finding locations I couldn't explore or puzzles  were utterly inaccessible.
I doubt it'd even be worth talking to the devs about this one since so much seemed based on colour and match the picture type stuff.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-11 03:09:08

after playing abit 1 thing that I found for myself was boo boo king quest heh correct me if my spelling was wrong
part of the quest was give pheather from the king that already given after went to the part that told me that clicked on the arrow puted on the screen
still no way to do it unless you have some great visual on your eye or finding some sight assistance for solving the part
so if you can contact dev make some enhancement for us who are blind or visually impaired could more playable then it has content to try out.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-03-11 07:12:22

The game has been redesigned from the ground up. Try going to the my items link near the top of the screen. From there, you can scroll down to the item that you want to give to your groph. There should be an option  to give it to your groph near  The item.