Hi there. A fiew days ago i was surffing the net to find something that could fill my needs as a game engine for C#. I can't remember exactly how but i found mono game. Downloaded it and installed it and i could work with it very well. There are also tutorials on the net. Just a simple google search will bring them up. The only thing that i want to ask the ones who worked with it is how do you handle sounds. You know it's a bit odd that such a big project only supports declaring soundeffect veriables one by one and creating instances for each of them. I know it also supports xact but i'm not sure if it's accessible at all or if it's usable.
Thanks for reading.

how you act with others, They act with you in the same way.

Thumbs up

I haven't used MonoGame but I know that AHC uses MonoGame, so you can obviously create games with it. I've tried it out before -- its completely usable, if your willing to look at the docs. smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up