2018-03-01 16:16:25

I would get MushReader, output functions, and channel history as bare minimum.

This site has them all:  Epitaph Wiki

Even if you don't play, or don't plan to play Epitaph, its a good resource. BTW, Epitaph is kind of cool, just sayin

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-01 16:42:28

Hello,
Could someone please help me? I've been unable to find all the needed pluggins for Mush client.. After this discussion, I'd like to give it a try.. So, could someone post the links, please?

2018-03-01 19:20:59

All you need to make your own mush-z like mushclient is
Mushreader
Output function
Copy output (just in case)

Unless you know how to script channel history, don't add it. Auto retyping is optional but is also recommended so you won't have to type things zillion times.

I personally have my own set of mushclient plugins set up, notably in my Clokpack or Ca beta (which was never released after because things got to me). I prefer mush over vip because of not only it's the first client I tried (with mush-z), but also all these neat plugins and powerful scripts Vip never seem to satisfy me.

Some mush packs are hard to use because people who scripted it made it so, like scripting default log files but don't know how to globalize the path, so it gives you weird bunches of errors everytime you open the client or a world in it. I'm not experienced myself, but I'll do what I can to help, as long as your request is not to fix the pack that isn't mine, lol.

Ps. What's wrong with that tobutku guy? What are these weird posts all about ?I'm really confused.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-01 20:53:26

By the way thanks for the plugin list, but the links are now broken. None of the files live on their  dropbox anymore.. I'm actually quite surprised that the list of those plugins are not on the mush site itself.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2018-03-03 08:29:41

They're not made specifically for mush, that's why. If you'd like, I can make a budle of mushclient with all the needed plugins for you. You'll be able to install basically any muds without having to add plugins over and over.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-04 09:18:43

I'd like the plugin bundle.. I've always wanted to play mush client but.. I'm not sure which plugins I used..
The output window wouldn't update when new text arrived.. If I was browsing it and new text arrived, it simpl wouldn't be updated..
I'd have to go back to the main window, control tab again than look at the new text.

2018-03-04 15:51:13

@30 as long as you remember to include the DLL's with your plugins, it would work.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-04 20:06:17

Wait what? VIPMud is sold by GMA Games, not Accessible Apps.

2018-03-05 03:23:31

Oops! I wonder where that thought came from, I'll remove that message immediately. Thanks for the correction.

2018-03-05 11:40:18

This:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffj00d43zpdcp … e.zip?dl=1

2018-03-05 14:14:11

What was in that file? It said file not found

2018-03-05 15:54:12

I can download fine. Try again?

2018-03-06 06:00:09

Quick question.. Is there any way for the control + tab window to refresh automatically whenever new text comes?
It doesn't update with new text, say if I'm reading something then I receive a new message from the mud.

2018-03-06 11:28:56

I don't think so, but if you can use ftts function (which I can't remember from which plugin), you can have it turned on and new messages will be read immediately once it's sent even if you're not in the mud window. Hope that helps. I like how the output doesn't update though. It'll mess up the existing text if it does.

2018-03-06 14:02:58

How will it mess the text? Just curious.

2018-03-06 15:07:44

because it would do the same thing and keep you scrolling to the bottom. You need it to be the way it is. Once you go back to the main window though, it'll update the next time you use it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-06 15:37:46

Thats exactly what I want it to do.. I do want it to go to the botton, as I like to review things from bellow. I use vipmud this way, tbh.. How can I activate this function?

2018-03-07 16:29:41

I honestly think it's weird to want something like that. You don't want text scrolling when you're in the middle of some reading. It'd annoy me to hell.

2018-03-07 16:46:25

right, agreed

End racism
End division
Become united