2018-03-05 16:20:10

Hello
I'm not sure if I miss something or it really is, but ever since the devs decided to enhance the graphics and such, puppet nightmares has been made pretty fuzzy to play. Today I logged on to check on the cool features and the news, but found out all were turned into some kind of inaccessible clickables. If I'm not missing something, what do you guys think we should do about it?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-05 16:37:54

I've had a quick poke around the game and I'm wondering what the problem is?

The only major difference I notice is the inventory, which actually seems rather more! accessible than it was given the extra  text labels on the various buttons.

One thing I will say for puppet nightmares, is remember you need the "additional focus  information" key to tell certain things. such as the type and status of your soul puppets.

In nvda that is nvda key plus numbpad five, insupernova you can get the same effect by moving the mouse around manually, either way  it's  quite dosable provided your familiar with the command.

I will say Ignas  has been really good about access in the past (he literally relabled the location  images the same day I asked), but obviously we need to be %100 sure what the problem is before  requesting fixes.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-06 11:30:21

What about the news? I can't seem to read anything at all. The battle screen seems weirder though, but still manageable.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-03-06 12:22:25

Click on the News link. Then, the News text will appear right below the News heading without Clearing the other News links off the Screen. Because of this, you probably missed it.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-03-06 17:02:58

The battle screen seems okay to me the only major difference is now that a lot of the hints are actually reported and stuff like skills and use of diciplins are buttons rather than random hotspots on the page, this is actually better.
The only thing I haven't worked out is how to hover over an  or creature to get the info and stats, though admitedly I've not played puppet nightmares with nvda much so it might just be a case of me missing a key.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-07 16:28:06

I tried to click on the news, but nothing happened at all, not link leading, no text showing up. I can't even turn the news page.:(

2018-03-07 19:52:18

Strange. It works for me. Had a few Problems finding it the first time because it Looks like nothing happens, but when I found out, it's no longer a Problem.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-10-31 14:25:07

Sorry for bringing back old topic. Am I the only one having problem accessing news? They're clickables I can't seem tto activate no matter what screen reader I use and what I tried.