2018-03-03 04:07:11

I just checked it out today. Immediately download it!

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-03-03 04:30:58

Rio Aryo wrote:

I just checked it out today. Immediately download it!

Sounds like it left a good impression!  wink

2018-03-03 04:35:53

wightfall wrote:

does this project and other your projects in this website supporting donation via paypal or credit card?
or in order to donate I must register member on that website
after clicking website click continue for level that I choose it seem stuck don't know how to proceed any help would be appreciated i would like to support your project keep continuing.

I am terribly sorry.  I didn't see your message until right now. 

Sounds like you're having trouble with Patreon?  Have you messaged support about it, I've found them to be surprisingly good about helping when I've had issues in the past.  If not, send me a private message and we'll see what else can be done to get you the latest copy of the game.

2018-03-03 12:26:12

I really enjoy this game. So far I prefer to be a good person by treating the 2 slave girls well, although I admit I enjoy the sexual element in it hahahaha. there are a few things I still need to learn in this game, but so far I really enjoy it.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-03-03 14:28:34

Hello,
I wish it didn't delete the save data when you load it. I often forget to save and have to restart due to that.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-03-04 03:01:08 (edited by wightfall 2018-03-04 03:03:25)

@ashaman I've had trouble supporting through Patreon so that I can't support right now
do you have other method that can I support you or still supporting through Patreon only at the moment
if it this case how can I or other that having issue at Patreon solve it?
finally thank you for making awesome game pass through this small community.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-03-10 07:27:45

Rio Aryo wrote:

I really enjoy this game. So far I prefer to be a good person by treating the 2 slave girls well, although I admit I enjoy the sexual element in it hahahaha. there are a few things I still need to learn in this game, but so far I really enjoy it.

Glad you are enjoying it, . . .  and I wont judge, . . . I'd want to spend my time treating them well and romancing them as well.  wink

@burak
On the up side, the game is still fairly small.  AND there is the option to skip the intro.  That should help as well.

@wightfall
I make enough through Patreon to pay the bills.  With bills payed, my top desire is to share my work with as many people as I am able, which is why I have always tried to provide a free version of all of my work.

As for where you can support outside of Patreon?  I have an itch.io account where I share my work, but I confess that I forget to update over there about half the time.  I've also been looking into other platforms that might provide a good environment to host my work, but so far I have been unable to find much (MakerSupport looks like it has promise, but its difficult to host builds there.  Couple of other places I've seen would work nicely but they wont allow erotic content.)

The best way you can support me without Patreon would be to share my work with people who might enjoy it, point out bugs or spelling errors so I can improve the game, and/or point out other sites where my work might be welcome so I can bring my projects to new people who might enjoy it.

2018-03-10 20:12:55

wow, more activities can be done in version 8. Ah, can not wait to enjoy version 9!

2018-03-10 22:51:43

Rio Aryo wrote:

wow, more activities can be done in version 8. Ah, can not wait to enjoy version 9!

Always trying to add new features to the game.  Working on pregnancy in the background right now.  Hopefully that will appear in a couple more builds.  wink  In the meantime, I'll keep adding new interactive scenes as quickly as I am able.

2018-03-11 13:47:51

So normally I just take a look to see what's new with each release, but this time I thought I'd play a bit more and I discovered a few things.

When resting, there are 2 unlabeled buttons where you type the amount of time to rest for.

I figured it out by playing around.

I'm asuming they're arrows, one to jump forward a minute, while the other goes back, judging on the numbers changing when I press them.

Another issue I noticed is when having a casual conversation with Eve.

I get the following message.

? No Event Was Available**

You should not be seeing this, so please inform the developers. Include as much information as you can about what you were doing when you received this message.

I'm playing the game as I type this so now I have to hunt down the other message I get, this one says something about the stats in the settings.

Eve Personal Talk 5. If you see this message, please report it! Please record the scene name from the beginning of this message as well as the related character's relationship stats, it will help a lot in running down and fixing the problem..

I hope that's enough information to fix, since I'm using the latest free version, A8 according to the file I downloaded.

Who knows, this might even be fixed in a later update.

I thought I'd report it, just  incase.

2018-03-11 16:36:32

@kool_turk
Thank you very much for the report.  I just added it to my list of things to look into.  I'll see about getting those fixed for A10!

2018-03-13 01:11:06

I recently did an interview with the Anax about the games I've created and continue to create.

You can all find that interview at the following link.  I hope that you all enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ_UszD … e=youtu.be

New build of Wanton Cove should be out at the end of the week!  And the next build of Inheritance should be out about a week after that!

2018-03-13 08:07:15

Ah yes Wanton Cove! I've downloaded it by lis audio games and play it since 2 months ago, but I just realized that you are the creator of hahahaha. The games you create are my favorite text-based game type. Thank you so much for the amazing works.

2018-03-13 15:18:41

Rio Aryo wrote:

Ah yes Wanton Cove! I've downloaded it by lis audio games and play it since 2 months ago, but I just realized that you are the creator of hahahaha. The games you create are my favorite text-based game type. Thank you so much for the amazing works.

You are very welcome!  It is messages like this that put the biggest smiles on my face, I really love knowing that people are enjoying the stories/games that I create.

2018-03-15 14:17:52

Took this game for a spin late last night. Here are my findings so far:

1. PoV switches. One moment it's referring to the narrator as "you", and a moment later as "I". As an example: "You walk across the large room", followed later by "I quickly avert my gaze". Not a huge deal, but it does happen at least once. Can't remember exactly where right now.
2. I feel like you just have to wander around hoping for interactions. I keep getting the one where Anna is up a ladder, or is staring off into space. I haven't seen any specific stuff with Eve unless I summon her to talk. I can't seem to make time pass deliberately unless I rest.
3. I'm kinda wondering if it's possible to be sweet/romantic to both girls? Anna doesn't seem too hard, at least not at first, but Eve is hard to get hold of in a meaningful way.
4. I can only initiate sex in the master bedroom. Is this intentional? There are a ton of bedrooms elsewhere that don't seem to do anything. Also, it was never clear who it was I was having sex with, but I'm going to assume it was Anna.

I like the sandbox nature of the game, but am looking for a little guidance on where/how to find some more interactions that may actually gain me the ability to affect things one way or the other.

Also, this uncle was one sick, sick dude.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-03-15 16:31:48

Jayde wrote:

Took this game for a spin late last night. Here are my findings so far:

1. PoV switches. One moment it's referring to the narrator as "you", and a moment later as "I". As an example: "You walk across the large room", followed later by "I quickly avert my gaze". Not a huge deal, but it does happen at least once. Can't remember exactly where right now.
2. I feel like you just have to wander around hoping for interactions. I keep getting the one where Anna is up a ladder, or is staring off into space. I haven't seen any specific stuff with Eve unless I summon her to talk. I can't seem to make time pass deliberately unless I rest.
3. I'm kinda wondering if it's possible to be sweet/romantic to both girls? Anna doesn't seem too hard, at least not at first, but Eve is hard to get hold of in a meaningful way.
4. I can only initiate sex in the master bedroom. Is this intentional? There are a ton of bedrooms elsewhere that don't seem to do anything. Also, it was never clear who it was I was having sex with, but I'm going to assume it was Anna.

I like the sandbox nature of the game, but am looking for a little guidance on where/how to find some more interactions that may actually gain me the ability to affect things one way or the other.

Also, this uncle was one sick, sick dude.

Thank you for the comments and feedback.  A lot of it can be answered by saying that the game is still in fairly early development, but I'll cover things in a bit more detail than that below anyway.

1. Early in development the perspective was changed.  Most of it has been fixed but we're still finding places I missed.  If you see something told in the first person (I, Me, My, etc) then please report it along with where to find it and I'll get it fixed as soon as I am able.

2. I've got our coders working on movement right now so that the girls will move around the house on their own.  For the moment, try summoning one or both of the girls to a location as they do not move on their own.  There are currently around 20 interactive scenes like the one you mentioned, some require that the girl(s) like or dislike you to a certain degree before they can trigger (Check the wiki for details, a lot of the scenes  are listed there with some notes about when/where scenes play out as well as what relationship levels change that scene.)

3. Yes.  Anna is fairly "easy" because she feels she is protecting her sister by putting herself forward.  Getting Anna to actually love you can take a lot of effort though as she is slow to gain true feelings for you (Affection at +800 before she starts having real feelings for you.)  Eve on the other hand has a romance/seduction path I've been working on.  She'll warm up to you a lot easier than her sister does, but she's also less willing to take the initiative at first (Meaning she will only do something if you've done it with her before.  This is intentional because of how young she appears in spite of her being of age.  I wanted the players to be able to control whether they were able to develop a platonic, affectionate, or romantic relationship if they choose to be kind to the girls.)  Right now the seduction path is about half written (Its a bed time event, though I intend to write several more event chains that serve the same function at other places in the house) and there is a single sex scene with several variants that has been written for her that appears in A9.

4. For the time being yes.  The sex content written for the bedroom related to Anna is the only interactive sex currently in the game.  Once there's a similar amount of content for Eve, then I'll add a new location for sex.  Right now I have plans to include sex scenes in the master bedroom, guest rooms, sauna, gym, shower, over the kitchen table, in the living room, and a couple of other places.  If you have suggestions for where you'd like that kind of content to appear, please share them.

Check out the wiki.  I am trying to get information about all of my projects up over there, but its a labor of love and tend to be focused enough on writing new content that I don't think to update the wiki often.  That said, a few weeks ago I added a lot of new content over there.  It only includes about half of the interactive scenes right now, but you can search the mansion by location in the wiki and find a list of scenes related to each location.  Those entries include who needs to be present, time of day it can play out, relationship stats required, and anything else that can affect the scene in a meaningful way.
http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/WantonVerse_Wiki

I've been making a goal for myself to include a minimum of two new interactive scenes in every build, four if I'm not adding some other content that includes interactivity of some form.  (The shower, sauna, couch in the living room, etc)  I'm writing as I am able, but with only me writing for the game it takes time.  Rest assured that the game is growing steadily (As a matter of fact I hope to have the next build up a week from tomorrow.)

The Great Uncle, . . . . yes, yes he was, . . .

What we're working on right now:
-Our coders are working on character movement so the girls will move around the house cleaning assuming they are assigned to housework.
-Our coders are working on a pregnancy mechanic so you can get the girls pregnant.  We want to eventually allow them to give birth and have the opportunity to raise children if the player wishes to do so.  Pregnancy will be completely avoidable though for those who have no interest in that.
-Our coders are working on the ground work of a crafting mechanic that will allow the player to use the laboratory to create anything from hair colorings, to love potions, to breast growth/shrinking creams, or many other things.
-About two months ago I commissioned a paper doll system for the game that will hopefully allow us to present fully customizable characters within the game to include changing their appearance based on clothing choices.  Its a significant investment of both money and time, but it should save a lot of money on art in the future and allow for much more customization of characters within the setting.
-And during all of that, I'm writing every chance I get!  In a typical week I write somewhere between 5-10k words of content for either this game or Wanton Cove (Usually alternating between the games.  Helps prevent burnout when I can shift my attention between two projects) so you can expect to see the game continue growing at a steady pace.

Hope that sheds some light on things for you.  Thank you for the post.

2018-03-15 18:41:15

This game is still in early versions, and the content in it is still very little. But from the first try, I was very interested in the concept. I'm sure, this game will be a very cool interactive text game. It just takes time to do it step by step. I understand that, that's why I will wait every update faithfully.

2018-03-15 22:16:22

Rio Aryo wrote:

This game is still in early versions, and the content in it is still very little. But from the first try, I was very interested in the concept. I'm sure, this game will be a very cool interactive text game. It just takes time to do it step by step. I understand that, that's why I will wait every update faithfully.

Thank you!  And I will continue to bring those updates faithfully!

2018-03-17 04:05:04

hey,
I have an error to report with build a8, anyway. It's possible it may have or will be fixed in a9 or even a10, though figured I'd bring this up.
This is an on sleep event:
Anna stiffens in your arms, waking you in the middle of the night. She makes a sound somewhere between a whimper and a cry.
You open your eyes, looking at her. She's still clearly asleep, her face pinched, her lips move as she says something in her sleep, but with the exception of making out her sister's name, you aren't able to understand what she is saying.
   Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '>'
Wake her and tell her she was having a bad dream.
Wake her and send her to her own bed.
Roll over and go back to sleep.
For reference, I had asked Anna to sleep with me in the master bedroom, and Eve to sleep alone.
And a bit of a long winded message follows.
So I am 99 percent it's down to me playing a8 instead of playing a9, though to me, yes there is lots of room to explore, but not a lot tends to happen, even roaming around the place as if a pre-programmed robot.
I tend to get a lot of the same events for in game days at a time. Also, there's not all that much of a way to know how much Anna really trusts you unless you pick up on her clues when your around. And even that content is a bit lacking.
Otherwise, I do love how the rooms tend to change a little here throughout the day, and the ambient scenes add a bit of variety to rooms you may have already seen before.
I can't wait to see where this game goes. It has potential to be something quite unique, and the fact it can be played on many systems is quite nice. I should try playing it on a note taker, Lol.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more content! I'll be shelling out $5 for the cheat version and oh that brings up an interesting question. Can you play the cheat version normally, and is the content the same as the early access build?

2018-03-17 04:42:38

Omar Alvarado wrote:

hey,
I have an error to report with build a8, anyway. It's possible it may have or will be fixed in a9 or even a10, though figured I'd bring this up.
This is an on sleep event:
Anna stiffens in your arms, waking you in the middle of the night. She makes a sound somewhere between a whimper and a cry.
You open your eyes, looking at her. She's still clearly asleep, her face pinched, her lips move as she says something in her sleep, but with the exception of making out her sister's name, you aren't able to understand what she is saying.
   Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '>'
Wake her and tell her she was having a bad dream.
Wake her and send her to her own bed.
Roll over and go back to sleep.
For reference, I had asked Anna to sleep with me in the master bedroom, and Eve to sleep alone.
And a bit of a long winded message follows.
So I am 99 percent it's down to me playing a8 instead of playing a9, though to me, yes there is lots of room to explore, but not a lot tends to happen, even roaming around the place as if a pre-programmed robot.
I tend to get a lot of the same events for in game days at a time. Also, there's not all that much of a way to know how much Anna really trusts you unless you pick up on her clues when your around. And even that content is a bit lacking.
Otherwise, I do love how the rooms tend to change a little here throughout the day, and the ambient scenes add a bit of variety to rooms you may have already seen before.
I can't wait to see where this game goes. It has potential to be something quite unique, and the fact it can be played on many systems is quite nice. I should try playing it on a note taker, Lol.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more content! I'll be shelling out $5 for the cheat version and oh that brings up an interesting question. Can you play the cheat version normally, and is the content the same as the early access build?

Thank you for the bug report.  I added to my list of things to look at tomorrow.

There are currently around 20 interactive scenes in the game, with 2-4 being added to each new build (I write as much as I am able, but there is only one of me.)  Many of them have relationship stats required to trigger (Our Wiki has some of the scenes detailed in a way that should help finding content.  You can find the wiki here: http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/WantonVerse_Wiki)  Its a terrible grind right now to adjust the stats in-game enough to trigger all of the content in the game, but it is possible.  As more content is added to the game, I hope to make it so that seeing all of the content can come much more naturally (A10 actually includes a mid relationship scene for each girl, so most everyone will see them right off the bat.)

Additionally, I just added a display for stats related to the girl to the game today what will appear in the A10 build.

Anna is good at hiding how she feels.  Its a survival mechanism for her.  I try to write her in a way that makes it both clear how she feels, but at the same time clear that she's hard to read.  Its a difficult balance to strike.  I'm glad that I accomplished it with you.

I'm very happy to hear that I've captured your imagination with the game, I sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy the game just as much as it continues to grow.

The CHEAT Build of the game works just like any other build, only you can find the Cheat Menu in the settings once you've gotten past the intro.  At present only the relationship stats have much affect on the game.  The content in the game is the same as the Early Access version.

I'm putting the finishing touches on A10 this weekend before sending it out for testing.  The new build of Inheritance should be out around this time next week.

2018-03-24 01:29:00

New build is ready for anyone who wants it!  A9 is Free to everyone through the provided links!  A10 is early access content.  And A10 CHEAT is early access with the cheat menu that allows you to customize the girls' stats as you see fit.

\

"After the passing of your estranged Great Uncle, you're surprised to find yourself listed as the sole heir to his estate.  With all the legal unpleasantness out of the way, you're now on your way to your new home.

Not sure what to expect when you arrive, you don't know if you're going to sell the mansion or live there, but once you step inside your entire world changes when you are suddenly faced with the fact that you now own two slave girls.

What do you do with them?  Do you follow in your Great Uncle's footsteps and use them for your own pleasure?  Do you treat them like servants?  Or do you nurture a relationship with them that just might blossom into something more, . . ."

\

I encourage everyone to try the free build of the game first. If you like it and want to show a little support, that's awesome. If you'd prefer to simply enjoy the free builds, then that's ok too. The important thing is that you enjoy the game!

It would seem that some people have been having trouble opening the rar files, as such, I added a zip version for each build as well.

\

A10:
-Added new interactive scene for Anna.
-Added new interactive scene for Eve.
-Added to Eve's Seduction path in the form of extending Eve's master bedroom scene.
-Added a new option to NPCs that allow you to see their character stats (Eventually this will be modified to use descriptive text and have the option to switch between descriptive and number display.)
-Added a mansion Schedule to the sidebar so you can see the mansion routine as well as locate girls easier.
-Added new sleep scenes for when you wake up with Anna.
-Added new conversation for Eve.
-Added Anna handjob branch in sauna related to the winning contest entry from February.
-Fixed a bunch of old code that was hanging up many of the conversation scenes.
-Fixed some old code that was hanging up some of the Anne bed time content.
Fixed some old code that was hanging up one of the bathing room events.
-Added five new images to the game.
-Resized some obnoxiously large images.
-Fixed a host of spelling errors.
-Fixed several small bugs.
-And I worked on enough stuff this build that odds are pretty good that I forgot a couple of small items as well.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 3/20/18

A9:
-Added the next segment of Eve's seduction path to include feeling her up and giving hand jobs.
-Added a new interactive scene involving both girls that can play out in the kitchen in the hour before meals if you have middling or good relationship stats with both girls.
-Added a new scene for Eve that can play out at any relationship level in many of the rooms in the mansion so long as she is assigned to work inside of the house.
-Updated the Special Thanks area for the project with Patrons who are pledged at appropriate levels.  Last updated 3/2/18

\
Patreon Links:
A10 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17733909

A10 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17733908

A9 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17734038

2018-03-24 02:45:49

Ah finally released too! I've been waiting since yesterday. Time to try a9!

2018-03-25 03:10:27

Had three items reported that weren't working quite right in yesterday's release.  This build fixes the broken sauna scene and fixes the bedtime bug.  This does NOT fix the Schedule error where the game is not showing Eve's current location in the house, that one was not breaking any of the content other than a location display and I hope to have it fixed by the next build.

As usual, the game is presented in both rar and zip formats for those of you who have trouble opening one or the other.

Enjoy!

Patreon Links:
A10a CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with early access):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752358

A10a Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build.  Early Access.):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17752353

A9 Public Build: (Free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17734038

2018-03-26 02:47:15

Should be the last fix before the next major build.

Alright, after a long day (Mostly for one of my coders who fixed the vast majority of this. Couple of things I fixed, he fixed too, so I just used his work when publishing the fix builds.) we have a new fix build. Thanks goes to grayelf for being awesome and fixing all of this. If it wasn't for their taking the time to do all of this, I'd likely be less than half way through the list of fixes and flustered half out of my mind right now.

This should fix the following:

-Interactive Sauna scene now seems to be working correctly.

-Eve's location should now display properly in the Schedule.

-Fixed a sleep related bug I didn't even know about.

-Several minor bugs in the Sauna content has been fixed (Some of this was likely holding up content.)

Patreon Cheat Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17769808

Patreon Build:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/17770029

Public Build remains the same.

2018-03-26 06:03:12

I just have time to try and search the A9 version. I have not found anything new like that written in the update information, either because of my improper relationship status or I lost something.