2018-03-02 08:45:17

@Nick:
Spoiler
You can find plants in the gardens.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-03-02 08:48:31

Spoiler ahead.
Mathius The Ranger from Deepwood Forest can detect Shrubs. Take him with you in your party.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2018-03-03 01:51:22

I forgot how to trigger the actually love quest.
I figured it out but What do I need to do to make it work?

2018-03-04 02:25:42

Hi everyone

I'm trying to complete the pilgrim's progress quest. I've found the shrines in the graveyard and forest. Could someone please tell me where the shr ine in the mine is, or at least point me in the right dirrection?
Thanks.

2018-03-04 05:12:05

@ post 1680:

Spoiler!

You need to head east from the miner's barracks. Explore that area until you find the ancient road which should lead you to the shrine.

I'm playing the game for the second time and am trying to complete all the side quests.

Spoilers!

I'm lost in the goblin palace. I found the dungeons and pulled the lever to release the wolves, but I can't find the gatehouse which is supposed to open the cells. Where is it?
While I'm talking about the goblin palace, I would also like to know where more notes are for the house divided quest. I found the note in the infirmary, but I can't find anything else. I assume I'm missing a room somewhere?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-03-04 11:43:45 (edited by rpgtank 2018-03-04 11:52:04)

Thanks for your help, I.ve now completed the quest, but would also like help with the big tree in the northern ruins, I don't know what carvings to click, I assume it's just like the number puzzle for the room in the graveyard?. To enter the gatehouse, enter the first tent in the goblin palace. Then turn east and enter the second door on your right. Unfortunately, I don't know where all the notes about the goblin coo are either.

2018-03-04 12:18:00

spoiler:
the notes are in the invermerry, then somewhere on the  goblin encampment, and the last note  is on the goblin setelment inside one of the tent. I still getting lag there even I already updated the game

2018-03-05 05:17:10

Hi,
I was wondering how to find the time in a bottle quest? I've played the game a few times but haven't come across that quest anywhere yet.

2018-03-05 08:23:43 (edited by defender 2018-03-07 02:50:06)

Re: 1683
Start slight Spoilers
Try paying the beggars some more attention.
End slight spoilers

I can give you the full solution if you want, but I figured since you've played it a few times, it may be more rewarding this way. It is pretty obscure though, so really you only come across it by chance...

2018-03-05 14:37:59

@1681,
Spoilers
You will have to explore a bit. I think it's near one of those forts. You'll find a book in which there are things written like riddles. You will have to understand it and then click the carvings of that massive tree.
End of spoilers
@1682, Don't worry. It happens with me also and as far as I know they are trying to fix it.
I have a problem with the  predators and prey quest, I am not able to find the wolvf dens although I feel I have destroyed all of them so can somebody tell me the location of where each den is so that I can see if I have misssed any of them.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-06 03:54:03

I have a quick question regarding Sister Alexia's Holy Warrior ability. I am told that it permanently increases her armor rating. After using it a couple times, I see no increase in her armor's rating. Does she have to wear certain clothing for this to work? Right now I have her wearing the goblin mantle gotten from one of the display cases in the Adrianus manner.

Phoenix

2018-03-06 04:44:12

For Mac users, when playing the game with Wine, How did you update the game?

2018-03-06 07:49:51

does the game have 35 quests?

2018-03-06 18:05:13

Yes, the game has 35 quests. I have a question. If your main character is a priest, I noticed that he cannot acquire the Holy Warrior ability. I was told that only Sister Alexia can get this ability. This is bad, as you need it to max out the Light of Purity skill. I was wondering if this is a bug, , or if this was intentional.

Phoenix

2018-03-07 02:14:59

Socheat, if I recall from the email updates correctly, you have to download the updated zip in order to get the new files in wine.

2018-03-07 02:44:58

@Jabberwocky, thanks for your answer. Is there a way to get the update link? I went to their website and couldn't find the update download link. If you know a way to do that, or if you could point me to a download link, would be really appreciated.

2018-03-07 04:38:32

If you still have the email with the original download link, I think that will always get you the most updated version.

2018-03-07 05:09:23

How are you finishing supply lines on higher levels? i can;t find enough wolves to get 20 pelts

2018-03-07 08:18:53

I do. But downloading the whole thing again and again is a pain. Because the game is so huge.

2018-03-08 20:25:42

Hi Joseph,
Please tell me if you received my E-Mail that I sent just now concerning a bug with loading saved games.
There was a technical issue at my end before, so the E-Mail wasn't sent correctly.

Hope you find that damn bug.

Julian

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-03-09 15:29:15

Spoilers!

If I give Nigel's ring back to him, will I still discover the outlaw settlement?

End of spoilers.

2018-03-09 17:56:19

spoiler!
@1,696:
yeah, but you have to explore the forest yourself to find it.
end spoiler.

2018-03-09 18:06:39

Spoiler.
You will not be able to get anything there nor do any of the quests attached to that area seeing that they do not trust you now.
End spoiler. HTH

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-03-10 02:12:05

aha, so between the good and the bad thing, I would go for the bad one. hahaha

2018-03-10 12:52:36

Is there a way to get specific things like the 50% elemental damage bonus/resist rings that doesn't involve going in and out of areas and repeatedly looting from the containers?