2018-03-02 01:08:08 (edited by redfox 2018-03-02 01:09:08)

so I know there has been menny  people asking this but i would like a bk3 save file with really good stuff in it. lol. i won't post on scoreboards with your save unless you give me  permition to.
on another note, is there a good strategy for stage  10-3  where you have to heard all the demons all the right to to left to make it a little faster? I have school and can't spend 5 damn hours on this one level just not to complete it.
if anyone could help me with this i would apriciate it.
sorry for my spelling i don't really feel like going back and spell checking every thing.
but see yall laters and have a good day!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-03-02 03:20:36

I can send you my save file if you want. PM me your skype or email.

2018-03-02 08:24:44

@Fox, As for the stage you were asking., in stage 10-3 just use your speed drink and then hit each mini deamon one time and then keep on running and hitting. Then on the left side just wait for the deamons to come. In middle just go and hit the deamons again and then again go to the left side.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-02 23:49:43

i know how to do it but i was wondering about any strats to make it a bit quicker? but i doubt that. thanks for the help anyways guys.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-03-03 00:49:10

Speed drinks. That does nothing for the part where you're waiting for them to all get inside, but if the secret item shows up on your first playthrough, that's a great time to go get it. Also, be ready for a fight afterward, since dying would mean you have to do all that again.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-03 05:03:23

@CAE_Jones, That item can't appear in the first playthrough. As for the speed drinks, if you don't use them for running away from the deamons then I think you can be squashed by one or smashed. Haha!

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram