2018-02-28 17:22:10

Hi all! I have a problem with the online mode of crazy party. I wanted to battle online with a friend, so I created a public server and i gave permission to the game to bypass the firewall. But my friend couldn't connect to it. So we reversed our roles: he created the server and I couldn't connect to it. This is strange, because we are both able to connect to other server without any problem. I'm running windows 7 64 bit and he's running windows 10. Can you help me? Thanks!

2018-02-28 20:33:39

Did you or your friend try using the option to redirect the port with UPNP?

It's in the online menu, I find that if I don't use that one myself then even though I've allowed Crazy party through the firewall  online mode just plane won't work.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-01 09:49:56

yeah, try the option that forward's the ports, if it didn't work then you have to do it yourself from the router interface.

2018-03-02 11:35:19

Yes, I've seen that options... Can you explain me how it works? Do I have to give my friend the exact number of the port? Thanks!

2018-03-02 12:24:52

Nope, no need to muck about with port numbers. Just hit enter on the option called "try to redirect the port with mini UPNP" then wait a few seconds while your computer runs the UPNP process (nvda might start chattering about this since a console window opens then shuts but just ignore it). After it's done you should be able to just play the game as normal, or at least that's how it works for me.

I really! wish Aaron Baker would institute this for Manamon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-02 19:02:47

if the steps outlined in post 5 don't work, you might have to manually port forward, a simple google search of portforward router, replacing router with your router type, should help. Select 2500 for UDP, then give your friend your public IP address, obtainable at

http://api.ipify.org