2018-02-23 11:06:28

Actually you don’t. It’s very easy to simply launch server3000.exe and then point your client to localhost with the port you spessafied, you don’t need anything special for that, just the regular rtr ultimate folder from gorth’s site will do.
On another note, I can’t run new rtr on this 32bit machine, so hoping there will be some servers up for the old one.
Having played both myself, I personally think the old one is better anyways, but that’s just me.
Anyways enough of my ranting and have a nice day all.

2018-02-23 18:44:41 (edited by defender 2018-02-23 22:58:32)

Accept that I combined the two, sometimes misleading config templates into one, tested the config values to see which ones didn't have any effect and noted it, reformatted the commands list to be more readable and gave a bit more info in places, put all the maps from Joseph's server in their (at least 5 of which are not standard) and made the map list for them, then added a readme to get people started.
I already pointed out that all you need is localhost and the default port, as well.
But figuring out config.dat, scon formatting, all that, while pretty easy, is made more difficult with the kinda crappy instructions given by default, and if all you want to do is practice offline than why would you want to mess around with all of that?
It's not like you can't modify my config and shit to put your own server online...

2018-02-24 01:53:54

@darfvader, move on from 32 bit windows and get 64 bitt windows. 32 is not compatible with everythinng anymore. Close the book and move on from 32 windows systems rofl. For me it’s 64 bit all the way..

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2018-02-25 06:00:34

so at this time do we have any available active server to play yet except ones from we are studio
that has been already provided.
but I don't test yet so not sure it actually working
anyway if still have available servers or maps to try out just let me know. i'll keep them on my list to test out.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-02-25 07:03:43

hi, if anyone wants a server to play on, point the rtr ultimate client from ghorth's site at: server address nashcentral.duckdns.org server port 40536. Happy blasting!

2018-02-25 15:20:15

Hi guys.
It's been a long time since I don't play this game.
and I don't remember more of the command keys.
where is the doutorial of this game?
I can't find it.
thanks.
cheers.

2018-02-25 19:06:32

Just read the release notes.

2018-02-26 14:49:19

hi defender. thank you.
cheers.

2018-02-26 17:02:16

Hi,
I tried the RTR ultimate Client from dragonapps.org but I have a Problem.
Because I am using JAWS, I closed it when opening the game, but SAPI doesn't speak.
What to do?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-02-26 17:42:50

Just use NVDA

2018-02-27 20:03:33

what is going on with this great game, just wanting a small update. I wonder when the online version will be out.
Like cyclopath totally on the web?

2018-08-11 22:40:05

hey people.
for those of you that follow me on twitter, you will already know i recently started up an rtr server. to connect, use the following info.
address: cmerry.ddns.net.
port: 6789.
hope you enjoy.

2018-09-18 10:21:34

A small update:

The online version turned into a much, much bigger project which will likely be an ever evolving game. I don't want to say too much yet, just know that I'll still make good on the promise of delivering. I haven't forgotten about any of this and I'm still working on this every chance I get. Hopefully I can have an audio demo at least pretty soon, but don't take my word on that yet. I've developed a kind of standard that is very hard to keep up, especially as the lone coder. Sorry about that.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2018-09-18 11:04:12

i wish it won't be  like the update you released a year ago

2018-09-18 11:15:25

It's a new game, no more RTR. That said, I liked the update I released a year ago, the new weapons are epic.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2018-09-18 16:09:53

rtr was The only sain online pvp fps.  make it happen again dragon!
Counting swamp out, don't kill me aprone.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2018-09-18 16:21:24

Hi,
That's great News. However, until this new game is released, I still want to Play RTR Ultimate online. And on that, I have two questions:
1. Are there any active Servers (and if so, what's the info?)
2. Since last time I asked this I got a bullshit answer, I'll ask again: How do I activate SAPI in RTR ULtimate? (I Need to do this since I use JAWS)
A quick note about question 2: I don't want People telling me "Just use NVDA", I want a helpful answer to my question.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-09-19 12:02:04

am I the only one who doesn't count swampy as an FPS? swampy is neat, but it's not a case of killing other players, to me, it falls into a different category.
to the person asking about SAPI. it's broken in the last RTR version, that being ultimate.

2018-09-19 12:29:54

swamp is fps, but it's pve not pvp

2018-09-19 20:47:32

Rtr is the best multiplayer game for the blind, we have few similar games, but rtr is the best balanced, I think If you will not develope this game. You will give someone your game, this game is too good, you shouldnt destroy your game.

2018-09-19 21:34:00

he is not destroying the game, its just making a betther game, with more modes and stuf to do

Sorry for my english

2018-09-20 06:58:03

Juliantheaudiogamer wrote:

1. Are there any active Servers (and if so, what's the info?)

Hi.
We have active serwer.
Addres:
dmserver.noip.pl
Port;
If server take down or you have questions please writen on our support forum
http://dmsupport.unaux.com/srvforum

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-09-20 11:28:33

alisson, I  want to say, you don't quit the game.

2018-09-20 11:32:59

alisson, I  want to say, you don't quit the game.

2018-09-21 22:07:08

first of all, if you are a hardcore player on swamp, it turns in to a pvp I think. second, I would like to know, is this game coded in python, and if so, could someone on this forem point me in the right direction to a page that could explain in more detail how to code in python as a blind person. I started learning the basics, but have no idea how to check if my programming is working properly. I can right the code, but can't check. I know this is a gaming post, but I was just wondering. and, thanks for the great games as well talon. cyclepath is a good game for what it is, and rode to rage is too, the little bit that I played of it.