2018-02-09 15:48:29

Hi again
I have 2 questions here, if you can't answer them (or one of them) I understand:
1. Along with combat, will the game be based on exploration, or the character will be following a constant line like in A Blind Legend?
2. How much in average does it take to beat the main game?
Thanks

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-02-12 14:16:34

Hello guys!

@wlomas we still have no news about the release of combat audio. Our main issue here is that since the gameplay is interactive (of course!) it's difficult to understand what's happening if you are not the one using the keyboard.
We should create a commented audio, explaining what is the user doing.
I like this approach, it would be a chance to give some insights about the game, but we are working all day to finalize the game, and every bit of our energy is focused on that. Maybe after launch we will have time?

@Nick there will be only the main quest, which for the early stages of the game will be "Survive"!

@Socheat Thanks for your appreciation!

@Muhammad Hajjar I can answer both (more or less accurately)!
1. The game will be heavily based on exploration! it's about 75% exploration 25% combat
2. We havn't yet precises data about it, but if I must make a guess, I think it will take more than 8 hours to be finished

2018-02-12 17:11:59

That's very exciting info, thanks marko. According to the data, the game will be well worth the price, and gamers might give away some copies like in AHC why not?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-02-16 06:02:34

Hey, Marco.
When I hear that the game will be for Amazon Alexa.
Does that mean that it will be on the echo or the fire tablet?
How much is the game going to cost?

2018-02-16 12:14:25

hi cyco
game cost
24.90 €

2018-02-20 19:39:21

any news as to testing and release? things seem quiet here.Will

2018-02-20 23:04:10

Last update was, what, a week or two ago? I'd say that's not quite enough time to say that things seem quiet. Take it from someone who's been there—these things take time, and there's nothing worse than feeling pressured to give out incomplete information when the machine is still churning along.

2018-02-21 16:14:30

Wow! This game is exciting! I would like to ask a question that if we purchase the first chapter then will we have to purchase the second one again. Except this I'm really waiting for the game to be released! Keep up the good work! smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-02-23 19:09:28

vaibhavbhandari I guess so. Since each chapter is a game alone.

Kind regards!

2018-02-24 08:40:37

@Muhammad Hajjar: Thanks for the information  but as I said I will be waiting for this game to be release! smile

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-02-27 06:17:03

it looks like things have gotten very quiet lately.
are there no updates?

2018-02-27 08:28:44

Nick wrote:

it looks like things have gotten very quiet lately.
are there no updates?

Hopefully because they are busy working on the game. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-02-27 12:38:57

Hello guys!
Thanks for the support, I can confirm we had a incredibly busy days working on the game!

The internal testing phase is almost finished, we got a few important feedbacks and we're working on them.
We really want to release a well polished game, we will absolutely not sell an alpha product!

We found out we have to re-dub a couple of phrases, and it will be annoying, mostly because it takes around a couple weeks, since we have to write and send them to the dubbing director, which will then contact the voice actor.

Those phrases are related to the tutorial, so it's important for them to be most clear as possible, we don't want our player to miss a feature.

That being said, we are planning a little give away before the launch, I'll keep you updated on that!

@cyco Hello! The game will not be released for Amazon Alexa. Probably there was a misunderstanding, because one of the most important characters in the game is called Alexa. She's a rebel, she's a fighter, and she has a strong personality, but she's not a personal assistant and cannot buy stuff online for us, eheh.

2018-02-28 14:08:07

Cool! Keep up the good work! smile

2018-03-31 04:19:11

Socheat wrote:

@71, thanks for your answer to my question. When this game comes out, I hope to buy one for my Mac.

I'm pleased to finally have a game like this for the Mac. I'm surprised. I thought this would just be for Windows. I'm definitely awaiting an announcement of the release.

2018-03-31 16:34:31

Any updates about the game? It's been a long time since your last update

2018-04-05 15:01:52

same hear.
I think Cloverbit had to Redub the phrases for the tutorial.

2018-04-06 11:15:51

May be we will get an update soon I think.

2018-04-12 15:26:53 (edited by wlomas 2018-04-12 15:29:41)

hello everybody, i present to you a podcast demonstrating this title, echos from levia soulbound. the developers are aware of this and have given me permission to undertake this podcast on their behalf. they inform me, though i am sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong, that the game will come out by the end of april.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5yxop1[/

2018-04-12 15:50:58

Is there any way you would be willing to put this on dropbox as my 1GB daily download limit is up.

2018-04-12 16:37:47

Hello.

i'm going to listen to the podcast now.

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0tqzs1an0u2rx … 0.mp3?dl=0

I'm gone for real :)

2018-04-12 16:47:36

Can you please let me know when it is done uploading? Thanks.

2018-04-12 17:43:09

Hello.

I'd recommend trying again in a day or so. I'm uploading files for a friend as well, so that's why it's taking a long time.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-04-12 18:10:05 (edited by assault_freak 2018-04-12 18:10:54)

Well, I just heard the podcast and gotta say, I'm looking forward to trying this one! Some of the acting could use a little work, but overall it's good... my only major gripe is the lack of complexity in the combat. The first few posts described the game as havng what I thought would be open free range combat which is typical for most mainstream games, but this is the same hear and react approach, which s disappointing.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-04-12 18:32:50

will the game have a menu system?
because if there wasn't a menu system and I started the game right away I would get thrown straight into the tutorial and I would have to exit the game by pressing alt f4.