2018-02-21 16:01:44

tapping the lock button does not hang up calls for me.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-21 16:57:29

Hi. I'm using an iphone 7, the latest IOS update. I bought it yesterday but no problems at all. I like how it works.

2018-02-21 23:40:01

Update: when I get spam calls, hanging up works just fine. For some reason, the problem only seems to happen when there's an actual human on the other end, rather than Elizabeth from the Resort Rewards Center.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-02-22 06:49:36

This happens to me a lot and I have to hit the home button first sometimes then double tap.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-02-23 19:02:13

ok guys, so I narrowed the issue. It does not happen when the phone is ringing. It only happens when it is answered. Also, waiting for speaker switch doesn't make a difference. Could someone tell me a solution to this if it is available? It is really annoying, and braking. I cannot hangup with the lock button at all, as pressing it doesn't do anything. Basicly, I have no way to hang up. Congrats to crapple  for making such a shitty fucked up operating system.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."