2015-01-25 08:14:14 (edited by jesseleivo 2021-08-03 04:24:19)

deleted

2015-01-25 08:53:45 (edited by bcs993 2015-01-25 08:54:38)

Hi.
1: Subjects are basically what it costs to upgrade buildings and recruit units, along with the three main resources. You need to upgrade your farm to gain more subjects (the farm feeds the subjects).
2: You can conquer more castles by sending silver with your attacking units to a castle. You need a certain amount of silver to capture a castle. In order to get your first castle you need 1000 silver. You get silver by trading at your keep. Silver will cost a certain amount of resources, depending on the level of your keep. I suggest upgrading the keep to level 10 to get the best out of the silver trade.
3: You can get gold in various ways. In the tavern there's this option called "watch videos". I believe you get something like 2 gold coins per video you watch. Alternatively you can buy gold with real money. They do have special offers at times. Just remember that you don't really need gold to play the game, it merely makes it easier to play.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2015-01-25 11:27:39

hi, is any of you playing this game on an android phone? I'm asking because I don't know how to view castles I could conquere! Thanks

Claudio

2015-01-25 13:39:21

Hi.
Yes, subjects only get more as you upgrade the farm. Just note that they will decrease as you recruit units and upgrade other buildings, so keep upgrading your farm wherever possible. As for units vanishing, my only guess is that you're probably farming on free castles and sometimes their defenses get one or two of your units. Unless you're getting attacked...
@claudiogaranzini, I know someone who tried playing it on android and gave up for the same reasons; it seems as if that part of the game is inaccessible on android. Perhaps you guys can try and contact the devs about this? From what I understand they cooperated in enhancing the accessibility for the game on iOS, so perhaps they can fix it for android also.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

2015-01-25 13:59:16

The game is very playable on an iPhone. You should definetly contact the devs about this.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-01-25 14:10:03

thank you all! Is there a similar game that has a massive multiplayer like this and that's accessible also for android users? Can any of you suggest some title? Thanks again!!

Claudio

2015-01-26 10:38:54

If I remember rightly, to raise the maximum upgrade level to which you can the farm you need to do more library researches.

I could be wrong though, I didn't play the game for very long.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-26 11:12:23 (edited by bcs993 2015-01-26 11:12:54)

Yes, you need to do some research in the library. I think it's crop rotation and seller storeroom, but correct me if I'm wrong. Fortunately on each research it will tell you exactly what it does.
Oh and don't forget, upgrading your library will unlock more research.

Brendan
-----

2015-01-26 12:03:15

hey there
subjects are like people in your village. So, upgrading a building needs more work,ers to make the building function hense why you lose subjects when you build.
There is a game called celtic tribes which is similar to this for those who wanted another game.
And yes, to take over a village click on that village [er I mean castle] click attack, select your units then at the bottom is a button called conquer, if you have all the resources like 1000 silver then you can take it over, if you don't, nothing will happen
hope this helps

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2015-01-28 16:15:23

Hi.
Yes, all the buildings have limits. For example, the wood, stone and ore stores, as well as the fortifications, can only go up to level 20; the production facilities and arsenal can go up to level 30; the library, keep and tavern can go up to level 10 and the market to level 8.

Brendan
-----

2015-01-29 02:57:16

Is this for iphone? Also is it online? It sounds kinda like clash of clans

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-01-29 08:25:43

@Rori, the game is for Ios and android. There apparently is an online version but I don't believe it's at all accessible. I don't know whether it's like clash of clans, sinse I've not heard of that one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-30 18:20:01

That is not the easiest thing to navigate. I stopped watching videos early on for that very reason. The way I remember it, though, is to press some unlabeled button somewhere to get out of it. If I ever choose to watch a video and find the correct button I'll post here.
Just curious, on what server do you play? I started again round December and I'm playing on Australia 5. I currently have 3 castles, though I lost one earlier today.

Brendan
-----

2015-02-05 18:55:32

To see more castles, swipe left, right, up or down with 3 fingers. When you're done, tap on the text that says "* units away from your castle". your castle is your castle's name.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-02-23 13:06:06

Hi all! Sorry to bring this thread up again; are there people who are playing this game on android devices? Is the map accessible now? Could you suggest me a game like this that's accessible on Android? Thanks again!

Claudio

2018-02-26 22:22:40

speaking of games to play I'm looking for a good strategy game space preferably on ios if anybody knows?