2018-02-16 11:31:02

hay guys, we've seen lot  of free surwiving stuff, like STW, allthough there aren't much stuff, but what about some mordern stuff, like insted of animals and forests and stuff, real time driving stuff, like roam in maps with cars or trucks and move cargoe around, like s some games like  GTA or spin tires? plz suggest. sorry i'm in a hurry so english is sucking right now

Abay chal.

2018-02-16 11:32:34 (edited by JoWier 2018-02-16 11:38:21)

like there's a train sim and  eurofly, but for example we step out of our aircraft, roam the forests, get into a small car, transport stuff around, get into a truck, refule it, find a truck lying around, take it to garage, get clockings, unlock new maps, get to know about new and important and useful transports, choose our favourites for lugging around, stratogise etc etc. spin tires is a good example of what i'm saying, i got a pritty good idea of many kinds of trucks and such in it, especially off-roading thingis. I realy want things like that, cause realistic things like these are realy ausumn to enjoy. if i'm askin for toomuch (which i probably am,) plz tell me guys, if there isn't somethings like this yet, may be we'll see if people can make these things axesible though tts isn't all, we need to implement special scripts to know the terain etc too, or may be some day i can make a game like this? big_smile

Abay chal.

2018-02-16 12:32:26 (edited by Amit 2018-02-16 12:35:47)

Hi,
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 18&p=2
Read post 34. And as per your question "may be I can create a game like this one day", "If a seasoned sim maker's  around and a new dev comes in the town, he can't make a sound" smile. And since this is related to gaming, you can get into trouble by posting this here.
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2018-02-16 12:58:44

uh, i wasn't bragging or something amit, please dont take this otherwise and there are many other topics related to gaming.

Abay chal.

2018-02-16 13:02:33

Amit wrote:

Hi,
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 18&p=2
and as you said, the things in link you sugested wasn't what i wanted? please read my first 2 posts more carefully dude.
Read post 34. And as per your question "may be I can create a game like this one day", "If a seasoned sim maker's  around and a new dev comes in the town, he can't make a sound" smile. And since this is related to gaming, you can get into trouble by posting this here.
Regards,
Amit

Abay chal.

2018-02-16 15:24:42

Hi,
By trouble I meant that posting game related discussions in the off topics room is not allowed according to the rules thus admins might take some action nothing else. And the post 34 in that link I gave you is pretty much what you wanted. A city building and driving sim.
Regards,
Amit

There once was a moviestar icon.
Who prefered to sleep with the light on.
They learnt how to code, devices sure glowed,
and lit the night using python.

2018-02-16 22:55:53

Hi,
@Amit and @Aarush It's ok, we can easily move the topic to the general discussion forum, so no one's going to get in trouble.

2018-02-17 01:47:35

Hi.
@Amit, it's okay, if you post in the wrong room there's no harm done, it can easily be moved. If you do it on purpose that's another matter altogether. There's no need to scare newer members like that.
@Aarush, don't worry about posting in the wrong room, just pay attention to what you are posting, general discussion is for anything about games, off-topic is for anything you can imagine, music, food, whatever you can think of. New releases is for developers who hav something new like a game or peace of software to post, and the developers room, is for talking about programming and helping fellow developers. Just make sure you post in the right room when you create a topic.
There are some simulations around here, but you are right we do need more. Your ideas are interesting, maybe you should try your hand at programming.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-17 07:56:33

really sorry for all this guys, @gitarman will take care next time i truely appologise. And yeah, i'm tryin programming, i will post my new web site in the signature soon. regards, Aarush

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 07:59:41 (edited by JoWier 2018-02-17 08:00:28)

And speaking of  of this, i thaught of another thing. We dont have too many gangster stuff, like mafia things yeah we got lot of hack and slash things but i mean real organised crime things. lol we got things like I mobsters, but i dont think they are supported any longer. If there are such games, plz sugest. If not, then may be that'll be another one of our priyority to make big_smile

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 09:38:18

Hmmm.
You are talking about openworlder type games.
So you have 2 options something like ahc which is basically a main quest but then the rest is open, however I have played games with friends, rage is one of them, the need for speed series gta and there are a few others where as well as the story, the main and the sub quests you can travel outside the world and do things and find things.
I am not sure how that would work for blind games, I mean it would work but to make an openworld game hmm.
Most openworlders have no objective as such and if they do you can choose to do whatever.
Scroling battles your world is sort of an openworld sim, but not really.
As for gangster mafia games I agree with you psychostrike really is not my thing.

2018-02-17 09:45:30

uh no, no offense but, that game is realy meh. we need a real ganster thing, like mafia 2. and yeah, it might be tough to make free roam stuff but not impossible.

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 09:47:55

and if not, we may have some more truck sims, as some one already opened a topic for that. we dont have those much like, drive trucks or cars in forests, carry lumber, do objective unlock more maps and find out new stuff i ment that kind of stuff, would be ausumn to experience. Kind of like spin tires, or euro and americal truck sim.

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 09:49:17

And by mafia i meant true organised crime, crime families, joining them, doing jobs leading them getting money for that and etc.

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 21:17:17

Hi Aarush.
There is no need to apoligize to me, you didn't do anything wrong really, I just thought I'd let you know how things work. Anyway a mafia game would be really cool, especially one in a fantasy world, where the mafia has magic or something like that. There is a browser game called vandettacrime, but I don't know if that's mafia or not.
A truck sim would be really cool, but only if you get to drive the truck, instead of pressing a button on the keyboard and the truck drives itself.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-18 09:43:39

Thumbs up gitarman

Abay chal.

2018-02-20 09:21:54 (edited by JoWier 2018-02-20 09:22:45)

start_spoilers()[game="a-hero's-call"]
hay guys, i am in the checking the heart quest, and i got the hedge shears but the story doesn't continue. what do i have to do to chop off the hedges? or should i just procede?
end_spoiler()
end_message()

Abay chal.

2018-02-20 11:39:56

Hi,

as i am the owner of vandettacrime i can confirm that vandettacrime is all about mafia smile

Starting families, performing organized crimes with otherplayers, performing grouprobberies,performing standard crimes, car stealings etc are included. But all in text format. Programming stuff in ourself, isn't sadly possible, but the do stuff with the possibilities we have. and on high-peaked days we have between 10 and 20 players online daily, but right now, at the end of the round, we have around 10 online daily. not at the same time, butthese amounts login during the 24 hours.

When you have some trouble with signing up, just send an email to:

[email protected]

with your desired information,such as your desired username, password, email, gender and starting country, and we will get you setup. smile

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-02-20 18:47:30 (edited by JoWier 2018-02-20 18:53:01)

pelantas wrote:

Hi,

as i am the owner of vandettacrime i can confirm that vandettacrime is all about mafia smile

Starting families, performing organized crimes with otherplayers, performing grouprobberies,performing standard crimes, car stealings etc are included. But all in text format. Programming stuff in ourself, isn't sadly possible, but the do stuff with the possibilities we have. and on high-peaked days we have between 10 and 20 players online daily, but right now, at the end of the round, we have around 10 online daily. not at the same time, butthese amounts login during the 24 hours.

When you have some trouble with signing up, just send an email to:

[email protected]

with your desired information,such as your desired username, password, email, gender and starting country, and we will get you setup. smile

Greetz mike

hi
Wow, will check this out but text based in things like these isnt realy my thing no i like ausumn gunfights voice acting and stuff like that u know, open world mafia i dont usually like brouzer link clicking games but lets see and that doesnt mean those games are bad, i just dont like them btw, are all brouzer games link clicking

Abay chal.

2018-02-20 20:23:28

Hi,

that's all good aarush, we will greet you with open arms smile
But when browser clicking games aren't your cup of tea, that's certainly possible, i myself come from the world of runescape flyff and warrock, i wasn't involved into a lot of "browser clicking" either, but then i became blind and most accessible browser based games involve clicking links and buttons.

Or take the browser based audiogame from ... i believe guilivi, he made a audiogame playable in your browser, please guys, correct me if i am wrong. Otherwise there are the browser audiogames from gamevial.

But from those type of browsergames, there are only a few of. Most browser games, wich are accessible as well, as said involve clicking links smile

I fully understand what kind of games you want, lets put that on front smile

greetz mike

Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:

2018-02-22 08:44:09 (edited by JoWier 2018-02-22 08:46:59)

ok i sent an email to your given email ID plz get me registered when you get time.
regards,
Aarush

Abay chal.

2018-02-22 13:31:43

hi

@aarush

got it, and your account has been setup smile

We wish you endless hours of fun! smile

greetz mike