2018-02-17 21:24:27 (edited by Dan Gero 2018-02-17 21:25:13)

Hello everyone...
As some people may know, I was intending to do an interview with Joseph on our radio show, but unfortunately we're both busy with life and stuff like that so we haven't found the time. To make up for this, I have recorded a podcast and submitted it to Main Menu, and I'm pleased to tell you that it will be aired next Friday. If you want to listen to it when it's aired, go to http://acbradio.org/mainstream
Main Menu goes live at 9:00 PM EST every Friday. I look forward to the next show.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-02-17 23:49:36

Oof I don't listen to that show, they got that guy on there who can't speak publically or other things, like every 5th word is uh, ehh, er, or some other fumble thing. You shouldn't be on the radio if you can't speak coherently. I get it, whenever I record I get this like tight feeling in my throat, I drink a lot of water, and I tend to do similar things, but not that bad, but that's me knowing my limitations and not going on the radio.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-18 00:38:59

They change hosts every so often, so I'm not sure who you're talking about. Personally I don't mind ums and ers and uhs, but if I'm given the audio editing position I edit them out where possible.

TWITCH

2018-02-20 00:13:39

its not just that, that in and of itself doesn't bother me, its the fact that this guy literally cannot speak publicly, its like he's got a stutter, but not quite. I don't think he actually does, I just think he can't do radio, and it drove me nuts and I quit listening.

Plus, their format annoyed me how they'd do one large segment over 3 or 4 weeks. Like, OK, I'd find out everything quicker if I just tried to talk to people who have / use / have seen this product you're demonstrating.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-21 06:04:22

Personally, I like Main Menu. Then again, I've never watched anything else, but I'm easy to impress.

TWITCH