2018-02-15 23:58:11

hey does anyone know if the undead assault zombie killing fps audioGame is still around and if it can be downloaded from somewhere?

2018-02-16 00:33:48

Hi.
I doubt it, it's been a long time. Wasn't that just a minor swamp clone?

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-16 05:27:42

ah... i can't access the side anymore,
and, no, it's not really  clone of swamp , it's well, base of call of duty zombies mode or something like that, haha.
it's quite fun actualy, but the lag is what throwing me out of the game

2018-02-16 06:55:06

lol its not at all a swamp clone
and no, the dev took down the server like 2 weeks ago, or maybe less.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2018-02-16 08:54:55

I really miss that game, it was a lot of fun when it had players online. It's not atall a swamp clone, it is a sort of coop game where you had to fight against an ever increasing number of zombies. I wonder what happened with the game? It's sad that such a good game never continued to expand. As I recall only 2 or 3 beta versions were ever released.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2018-02-16 12:15:25

the last time   i checked  it  couldn't log in

i have a question can someone please answer me?

why some guys think any game in same genre is a clone?

2018-02-17 01:33:18

Hi.
I don't think all games in the same genre are all clones, it's just that somebody has a good idea, then once it's out, 10 or 20 people try to do the same thing. It's not just games it's books, movies, music and things like that. For example, you can't tell me that the gate is not an exact clone of the papa sangre games? The only real differences are that it doesn't have 3d audio, but in every other way it's the same. The instructions at the beginning of each level, the different creatures to fight and avoid, and other things. Also the killer is a swamp clone without the zombies.
I guarantee you, there will be exact hero's call copycats in the next year or so.
I hope this answered your question.
Anyway, undead assault sounds like it's worth a try, I'll check it out if it comes back eventually.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-17 01:53:02

Undead assault was on my list of things to try for the db, but it always seemed that the game was more a demo version than complete, sad it's not been expanded or isn't even still around in it's current version.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-02-17 10:15:27

ah, when i tried that game, it kept hanging the daylights out of my pc, and i bearly logged in + yeah the lag o my god! but anyways, if its out i'll try it out may be it was my pc slow problems i got  new laptop and its quite good so meh.

Abay chal.

2018-02-17 14:34:20

When i tried playing it quite some time ago, it was grid based movement which is nothing like FPS

2018-02-26 18:59:29 (edited by monkey999 2018-02-26 19:00:26)

I am very sad to hear that the game is now down.
I played it with my friend.
I hope it comes back just like before

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-02-28 09:56:11

Hi the game has basically been discontinued. Server no longer exists and Manuel is not planning on bringing it back in the near future sadly.

Was a brilliant game that provided me and my wife with almost 4hrs of fun when starting a game, extremely sad that it's not around anymore.

2018-03-01 16:31:15

Can Manuel make it open source?

2018-03-02 09:40:12

From what he's told me, he doesn't know what to do with the code at this point. Other projects have taken him away from the game, and open sourcing it could cause legal problems do to the sounds used. Of course he could just release the source and require you to get the sounds yourself, but still.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2018-03-05 15:47:47

Is there no way the game can be released and players can host their own servers like with SoundRTS or top speed etc?

2018-04-25 14:27:30

Good idea

2018-06-26 19:44:45

Hi,
Or even a single player variant just for preservation's sake in case the server goes down?

2018-06-27 19:25:23

Can someone write an email to manual, my english is to bad.

2018-06-28 01:16:13

Yeah as post 14 said, there'd be some problems trying to open source the game short of grabbing the sounds yourself. I think at some point the plan was to redo movement to be full 360 degrees, but that never really eventuated. The original testing team has pretty much disbanded and are off doing there own thing (I say this as one of the testers.) Still to this day and probably for years to come still, Swamp is really your only option when it comes to audio zombie games.

2019-03-03 05:35:34

what even is there website? i wanted to play this out of the blue and remembered. i was reading the posts and he had other projects? what is the website i could get them at, or at least check out what they were at? i really do miss this thing. i never could survivelong maybe until round 8 or so, i did last until 15 once but 8 was my usual. i miss that thing. it was fun

2019-03-03 07:16:35

Man I loved this game. sad I played it for hours. I miss an awesome audio FPS like this and RTR. Audio quake was so awesome as well.

2019-03-03 08:36:59

It was super crazy, I miss that game soo much!

check my sounds on
freesound

2019-03-03 09:32:39

I cant get undead assult: at 2, its not clone!

2019-03-03 11:29:14

Mahdi, nobody can. The game has been shut down for now.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-03-03 14:29:20

I wish someone could make a single player version of it, with different missions or other stuff. I really miss that game and I'm sad that it'll never come back.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel