2018-02-13 04:29:05

as always, make sure to run the game with local emu big_smile

2018-02-13 10:31:21

Oh man, I really did this.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-13 12:02:11

Hi, I ave the same problem as Jason Blase. First, room, interact with the first dialogue, and I've tried to press every key of my keyboard, but nothing appens. I tried space, space and right arrow, space and up arrow, and  every key.
Someone can help?
Thanks

2018-02-13 12:06:43

How do you guys managing to stat the game?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2018-02-13 13:22:00

first, I got an error too, I followed your suggestion above to install VC Redistributables, version 2008. then I could run the game just fine , have you try running the game with chinese simplefide? it wont work on chinese tradisional.

2018-02-13 16:02:14

OK, I have managed to play the game on my friend's pc. If the game freezes, press ctrl a few times, then escape. Kill the shadow, retrieve the key and continue

2018-02-13 16:54:36

I tryed ctrl a view times, but still stuck, any idea? are you useing chinese tts?

2018-02-13 18:31:40

No, we did this on espeak, although we were behind a Locale Emulator.

2018-02-14 00:36:35

HI Nuno, I've tried to press a lot times control and a lot times escape. But remains blocked. If you have some idea tell me.
Thanks,
Ambro

2018-02-14 03:33:10

I wish this game could be translated into English. It sounds really really good! I have the game, but there’s really no way I can effectively play it. I can run it just fine, but of course since I can’t understand Chinese, I don’t understand anything of what’s going on in the game. Even the main menu it’s self.

2018-02-14 14:34:52

What is the password to the box after a man with a gun?

2018-02-14 20:28:19

hi
for the ones who played this game, any idea how to save or some of the keys? and does anyone can give me some advice for the keys or some tutorial? thanks! I've explored the garage but can't really know how to climb the stayrs
thanks in advance

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-02-15 11:59:53

You save at the purrification stations.

2018-02-16 10:16:19

hi
@nuno69 appreciated a lot. do you also know how to respawn or get from the last checkpoint where you saved when you dye? I don't want to quit and reopen the game everytime it happens. i'm actually at the stage with the cliff so it's pretty hard for me. I don't know if there's any camera round there also

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-02-16 12:07:18

When you start the game, after the spoken dialogue, there is a editable dialog box that you have to put something in? What is it for? There are two buttons after the edit box that are not spoken. Which button is to be pressed in order to continue?

2018-02-16 13:30:53

that's  enter your name field .

2018-02-16 14:58:45

No, you have to restart the game when you die. Annoying.

2018-02-16 22:50:50 (edited by arceus 2018-02-16 22:52:37)

@nuno69 I know. can you help me in any way at the cliff part? can't really know how to climb down. I know I need to make a  step down and then right to the wall...
@sean terry, i'm sure you play the game without locale emulator, cause with the locale emulator you never get those buttons. hope I helped

2018-02-16 22:54:05

you can do that by pressing alt down and alt up keys

2018-02-17 12:15:15

@mojsior as I am aware that's only when you enter the cliff from the road, I tried your solution, but it doesn't work to advance to the next part

2018-02-17 12:41:19

The exit is beyond the fisherman, you go there and press alt down.

2018-02-17 13:03:34

anyone got a solution why the game freez before the fight? , really curious about the combat haha

2018-02-17 16:13:31

i don't really know why it works bad for you, jason.
and i have one other question too. are there any keys i'm missing for now? as i know
up, down, left and right arrows move you around, alt and the arrows makes you enter places, enter interracts with objects, and w uses the items in your inventory. e and q switch trough categories, s, unlocks and locks things,  with z you view your surroundings, x you view yourself and c you view the description of the item. anithing else? oh, and with control you jump, and space attaks. I wonder still how you can run faster? for example underwater

2018-02-17 17:41:08

You cannot

2018-02-17 19:06:55

thanks
do you know what I need to do next? I've killed tht snake in the cave and reached an area with a forest and so on. if you  want, you can give me some hints