2018-02-15 09:43:36

great! i'll be waiting for the apportunity, thanks Joseph! i think i'll try to play it through one more time as a necro while waiting.
defender, man what's that about? big_smile

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-15 12:40:09

He spelled your name Darth scoop in his reply.

2018-02-15 15:26:29

I feel silly now I never upgraded her strength and I had a bow of frost equipped because it said it does extra ice dmg which I was hoping included magic attack

2018-02-15 17:56:23

hey guys!
i wanted to ask, for pure curiosity:
is there anything between gwen and the main char? are they more than just friends?
i'm a little curious about that.
Thanks.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2018-02-15 18:34:22

All I'll say in response to that is that if you want to find out if there is anything more there, you should probably keep Gwen with you as much as possible to see what sorts of situational dialogue options open up...

2018-02-15 19:00:01

How do you unlock the quest lord of the rings stile? I thought there were only 35 quests. If that quest exists, I would like to know how you access it, as I have no idea how. Thank you!

Phoenix

2018-02-15 19:39:40

Phoenix, I think what that was in reference to was the fact that in Lord of the Rings, a number of loose ends get wrapped up after the big bad is defeated, meaning the story doesn't end right when the main arc is finished. In the same way, you can still follow up side quests after beating the main story arc.

2018-02-15 22:53:15

LOL. Sorry for not explaining myself. ROFL. To do the quest called lord of the rings stile, you just leave a number of quest unfinish until such time you finish the main quest of the game. You see, you want to have a few strings of side storys to finish up after the main one is done. Just think about how lord of the rings finished up and you will get the picture. ROFL. Ok ok ok, I thought I would have a little fun at phoenix1991's expense. ROFL. You are right there Joseph. Glad to see you got the reference. LOL. Let's just say that I cleared up far haven and have time to rome about a bit. Slit spoiler. If it was not for this topic, I would had been shocked by who was causing all the trouble. After all, they seemed so nice and all. I also enjoyed the dialog between all of my party after that got all finished up per say. Is it just me, or was glin mad when she found out the trooth. She clearly came off is mad to me. LOL. I can see how there can be a part two. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-02-16 08:02:24

Spoiler Alert.
Is there anything behind the South Gate such as a fourth Area we don't know about? I ask because of at the beginning, two wolfs attack from the south gate. And Even Lord Adrionas (Forgive the Spelling) mentions my defense at the South Gate.
End of Spoiler.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2018-02-16 13:55:17

Hmm? I cleared 35 quests include all main quests and side quests, but don't know how to start the 36th quest called Lord of the rings stile. I find no clue...

2018-02-16 14:38:55

There is no quest called lord of the rings style.
It was a joke.

2018-02-16 20:06:01

Nope, there's nothing behind the south gate.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-17 03:30:00

I cannot deliver 20 wolf pelts even though I've collected them for the general store.
is the supply lines quest bugged?
I'm using 1.2.1 which is the newest version of the game.

2018-02-17 04:09:00 (edited by cw 2018-02-17 04:14:18)

Right now, I am down to two quests. They are "The Ties That Bind" and "Reunited". possible spoilers ahead.
I have a good idea where to go looking next for the "The Ties That Bind" quest, but any ideas where I should go looking about when it comes to that letter  I found that started the "Reunited" quest. I found an unfinished letter that I am holding until I find the right person to hand it over to if that helps any. I have not found anyone in town that the letter goes to. So, I am assuming I search the mines for clews. I am also assuming that it is this quest that I will run into dragons while doing it. I could be wrong seeing that I did not let the thief in my party keep the ring that he stoll and seeing that I let someone over in the graveyard live. Yes, I was trying to be the good person all the way through. As for the "The Ties That Bind" quest, I know where I am going to go look to finish that one up. It was pretty clear from the start. As a side note, I had no trouble finding good gear for my waryor char seeing that stuff was just laying around for me to find. I also find it nice, in away, that I may be finishing up with a good bit of gold. I think I will try to multiclass the next time I play. Only problem there is figuring out how and what my next class should be.
edit
When I used the wording " lord of the rings style", not only was I trying to have a bit of fun, but I was also referring to how I am ending the game. Part of the humar in it was making it into a quest of its' own per say.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-02-17 05:08:00

@Nick: The quest isn't bugged in version 1.2.1 to the best of my knowledge. What does your quest log say? Does it indicate that you have enough pelts to hand in, or does it say you still need to collect more?

@cw: The person you're looking for does live in town—in the northern part of town, just east of the manor. Regarding dragons...

***spoiler*** Dragons aren't quest-related, they're just level specific. If you haven't seen dragons yet, you just aren't a high enough level...in which case, be glad you haven't run into them yet, cause they'd mess you up.

2018-02-17 05:56:45

hi,
Spoiler
So, I checked the entirety of the northern road for fire sounds. However can't find any more bandit camps, and the quest indicates I have more. What am I doing wrong.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-02-17 06:23:06

hey joseph the quest log says that I've collected 20 wolf pelts but after I've spoken to madeline the general store owner I selected the second option by accident which was I can manage that.
let me finish my business hear and I'll start gathering them.
I've had 20 wolf pelts already.
and now When I go back to the general store and speak to madeline even though I have 20 wolf pelts the option to tell her that I collected 20 wolf pelts is unavailable.
I should have told madeline that I would return after I collected the wolf pelts.

2018-02-17 08:15:53 (edited by darth scorp 2018-02-17 08:18:24)

guys, i've started the second playthrough, and i still can't understand, which weapons and armor are better to wield: having high rating or additional effects. can you give me some advices?
also i'm trying to make all different choices, and the i get a lot of bugs making evil decisions. for example if i choose to kill the vampire, can't remember his name, and take the amulet.
and also i want to ask, is there any choices that actualy change something? because in all the dialogues they're like in telltale's games, i mean you decide nothing. for example at the first playthrough i said Mathias to kill the bandit chief, will something change if i'll show him mercy this time?

my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-17 09:04:54 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-17 09:06:13)

spoiler!
yes,  Mathius will  learn a diffrent skill.
end spoiler.

2018-02-17 12:37:25

Jason, i mean a different thing. alright, are there any choices that change the plot?

my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-17 17:37:07

@Enes: When you say you've walked the entirety of the road, do you just mean the road itself, or the whole map? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there are probably areas of the map you have not yet visited. There is one campsite in particular that is difficult to find, but since there is an in-game hint specifically about this one, I'm reluctant to give any pointers.

@Nick: It sounds like you may have found a menu that was showing an option that shouldn't have been there...I'll look at the menu logic and see if something is bugged. In theory though, if your quest log says you've collected 20 wolf pelts, then Madeline should have an option to deliver them. Hmm... Have you completed the main quest yet? It will be a different menu depending on whether or not you have so that will help me know where to start looking.

@Darth Scorp: Have you reported any of these bugs you get while making evil decisions? We can't fix them if nobody reports them. Also, are you running version 1.2.1? As for decisions that change the plot, it depends on what you mean by that. There are a number of decisions that change things in minor ways, such as affecting different characters' disposition toward you, making certain quests available or unavailable, and so on.

As for your question about weapons, nobody can tell you which is better because there is not an objective difference. It depends on how your character is built, and how you choose to play. If you're going to build someone in such a way that focuses on dealing critical damage, then a weapon with a higher critical threat may be better than something with a higher weapon rating. If you're fighting something weak to fire damage, something that does bonus fire damage is going to be better. If you're playing a character who is built for speed and accuracy, lighter weapons will be better than heavier, more powerful ones. The goal with the weapon stat system was to make it so that players aren't punished for choosing one tactic over another—rather, all options are viable, if your character build and play style are suited to them.

2018-02-17 19:47:48

hi joseph,
Spoiler
I got that camp with the hint in game, specificly the one north of the bridge. The one with the tent with the bandit sack.
And I did walk the entire road, probably not the entire map, though I think most of it. Also, I noticed that the bandit camp in ruins does not count on my total, I can enter it, but quests won't trigger.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-02-17 19:56:31

of i got the idea about weapons, thank you. and about bugs, i'll report them at the support. i don't remember exactly how i got them, but i'll surely replay the game because there are a lot of things to experiment with.

my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-17 19:57:10

Correct. You only need to clear bandit campsites in the Great North Road map. You definitely won't hear all the campsites from the road. But if you walk the trails as well, you should find them easily enough, especially if you've found the one north of the river already.

2018-02-17 20:24:05

hey joseph I did complete the main quest which was the boss himself.
I've had my willpower set to 30 and the boss dies but then he keeps reviving himself.
and then I killed him until he was finaly dead and I got the ending.