2018-02-12 22:32:15

Milos, does this happen in all battles, or just occasionally? Either way it does seem like a bug. In fact, this is probably the same as one we encountered during testing, but were never able to figure out the break in the combat timing logic.

Also, I need to say publicly that, while I understand why you and your brother are doing what you're doing, and I understand that this is a pretty common practice, I can't condone it if you are playing the game simultaneously, as you are then in effect using two copies of the game, for the cost of one. If you are never playing at the same time, then technically you're still just using one copy. But if you are playing concurrently, I hope you will consider purchasing a second license, if and when you are able.

2018-02-12 23:07:49

Oh i forgot to say:  the problem happen only sometimes not in all battles.
Can you explain to me that about licence: I study colege far from my city and this game i have on my lap-top devices. He is in my birth city and on desktop computer he had instaled this game. I do not know in which time he play, and he do not know when i play. and if we play at each times, does account of my brother been deletted or what?

2018-02-13 00:23:49

Hi Milos,

What I was saying about the license is that, technically, you have only purchased one copy of the game. So if two people are using the same account to play, technically one of them is playing a copy they do not own. Now, if you weren't playing at the same time, then in a sense this is just like you are trading the one copy between one another. But if you do end up playing at the same time, then you are enjoying the experience of owning two copies of the game, while only having bought one copy. Again, we don't have a good way to prevent this (without requiring an active internet connection any time you're playing), which is why you're able to do it—but I at least want to be clear that I can't condone account-sharing in any form, even if I do understand why it's done.

2018-02-13 00:42:05

I understand your reasons. My appologize, i have respect for your bussines and i do not look at thinks on that way. You're right. I will purchase a licence for my as soon as possible. Can you tell me when the game will be updated, becouse i have account on steam and i can buy this game on steam, when this game get update with graphic...

2018-02-13 01:06:39

I don't imagine they know when the next major update will go live.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-13 03:14:02

hi,
Spoilerish
So, I doubt I haven't unlocked it yet, as  I completed the main plot. I didn't choose negative options in my dialogues, so it should've worked.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-02-13 11:54:12 (edited by ajackpot 2018-02-13 13:32:27)

Hello, I got a question.
I cleared 33 quests, but I don't know How trigger the remain quests called Brother's keeper.
Please give me some hint that start this quest.

2018-02-13 14:39:29 (edited by Ghost 2018-02-14 03:59:33)

spoilers
one other thing,
Killing liam locks you completely out of the vampire den quests. Could we have alternative quest lines,  for the other choice as well? It would be nice to see alignment specific paths in the game.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-02-13 15:01:51

I think the problem Milos is having is related to Dex or Agi.
It was always my impression that the enemies were just losing their chance to attack, much in the same way that dragons attack before you pretty much all the time until you get really high agi later on.
I wasn't aware it was a bug... Though if not than I suppose it is a pretty drastic advantage at times, particularly if it's happening right at the start of the game. Maybe his agi isn't clearing right when he restarts? not sure if he's double classing though.

2018-02-13 15:22:18

Defender, an agility-related imbalance might allow a couple of free rounds, but it wouldn't keep enemies from ever attacking. That's why I suspect it's a bug.

@kdh: I think this is one quest that it's actually possible to completely miss if things don't get done in a particular order. If you've already finished "A Balancing Act" then I suspect you missed it.

2018-02-13 16:33:12

@1586
To clarify, the quest can be missed if you don't collect items so far as I'm aware, though I can't be entirely sure as it's been a while since I completed it.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-02-14 04:00:21

I have edited my post to contain spoiler tags. Sorry about that.

2018-02-14 04:05:50

¿Guys, a small question. How to finish the quest named "Tools of the trade?"

I found a lot of goblin equipment at the mines (and I finish the major things on that area) but after get that (and the quest text changed to the armorer wants trade these things) If i go to the armorer, well, On their options doesn't appear anything related to tell to him about these equipment or something similar. And if you simply sell to him these goblin things respecting to the quest didn't occur anything.

Is a bug? or you require a specific equipment to finish that quest.

Thanks. Bye!

2018-02-14 07:26:36

Just keep selling anything goblin related. And eventually he will let you know whenever you get out of the buying and selling menu.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2018-02-14 12:54:50

I got icy strike but I can't use it it doesn't show up under attacks is it passive? I never got melee attack

2018-02-14 15:40:12

Hi guys. I've just finished up the second draft of an AHC review which I've posted in the articles room at:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 14#p352114
It is still not complete but I don't know when I'll get around to finishing it. But I hope the feedback still is satisfactory.
Some parts need to be more detailed with more examples, typos needs to be fixed, I want to add bb code to it so you can have lists and headings, but I just decided to do a second draft and post before I forgot about it entirely.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-02-14 17:23:29

Hi, Phoenix here. I have a couple of suggestions for the next version of the game. The Temple should have a choir chant, like the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time. I do not recommend using that piece of music, as it is copyrighted. Since you are making money off this game, you could wind up in trouble for copyright infringement. You could possibly use a Gregorian chant, for example. I would also like to be able to remove any custom beacons you create. Right now, you cannot.
I have heard you can encourage Gwen. How do you do this?

Phoenix

2018-02-14 17:38:03

@Valmorian: Do you have a melee weapon equipped? You're not going to see melee attacks if you're using a ranged weapon. I'm unsure how you would have gotten Icy Strike if you don't know Melee Attack though...

@Lord Lundin: I was glad to see the review, and really appreciate a lot of what you had to say—both the good and the bad. I was disappointed that there wasn't a way to reply to it, as I'd have liked to engage with you about a couple of things, either things I'd like a bit more info on your perspective about, or things that I think you unintentionally misrepresented OOSG a bit (i.e. "The developer has said X" where I don't think X is exactly what we've said). On a whole though, it was both encouraging and helpful—thank you! If you'd like to dialogue a bit I'd be happy to do it here or via email.

2018-02-14 18:22:52

Phoenix,
Slight
Spoiler
  You don't get the option to encourage Gwen till after Lord Adrianus tells you off for bringing her along. After that, the next time you converse with her you should see a new conversation starter.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-14 19:28:06

@Joseph maybe my brain is getting confused, I need to go back and actually play the game again. See,  some parts of this review was made about a month ago, then today I was bored so figured why not smoothen it up a little and finish it. Like I said there are things I want to do with it, and getting the developer's input would be nice if some things which nagged me were actually intentional for one reason or another. Furthermore we could discuss some of these tweeks I didn't mention in the review tongue
my email is vdrum 2012 {at} gmail .com

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-02-14 21:37:36

well, hello everybody. i've just finished the game, and i can tell that this is one of the best audiogames ever created. i liked a lot of things and disliked a few things, but if i'll start writing, this will be the long post as always, and i don't want to write long posts because you will have to read or just skip all of that, and everything is already written before me, that's for sure.
i want to ask developers a question. i'm doing it here because i e-mailed your support guys, and you didn't replied sad but here i'm sure you'll read it. so, are you interested in translating the game into other languages? if you are, please let me (and probably all other translators) know how we can talk about it, alright?

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2018-02-14 22:01:59

@Lord Lundin: Excellent. Getting thoughtful feedback from gamers is incredibly helpful. Expect an email from me sometime, whenever I actually find the time to reach out, lol.

@darth scoop: Sorry that we never emailed you back; we try to reply to everything that gets sent to that email so I'm sure it either got buried, or eaten by some sort of a filter. To answer your question—the on-demand translation means we haven't had to make human translation a priority, but once some other, higher-priority issues are more ironed out we do plan to partner more closely with a greater number of human translators to refine the automatically generated translations. When we are ready to start that process, you can expect to see a thread here on AG.net and some noise on Twitter about it. Thanks for the offer!

2018-02-14 22:13:16 (edited by defender 2018-02-14 22:14:00)

rofl Darth scoop, lord of death, by chocolate... ice cream.

2018-02-14 22:38:16

Hmmm, maybe I should write my own review LOL.

2018-02-15 04:43:36

Ok, I just finished the main quest of the game. I thought the ending of the main quest was pretty good over all. Just thought I would log in here and post before I get some sleep. the next plan in the game is to finish up the quest in my quest log (lord of the rings stile). After all, I do have loose ends to tie up do I not?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral