2018-02-14 11:13:06 (edited by arceus 2018-02-14 11:15:37)

hello
these days I downloaded JGT 2.0 to try it out and I considered to replay alternative magic, cause last time I got stuck in the beginning. the nostalgy of playing Japanese games also filled my mind, so in a hurry I downloaded the setup and began playing, in that day, I made some progress. I explored with nero around and got some powerfull items. I battled with Ecuru, my ecscuses if I wrote her name wrong, JGT seems to change her name from éclair, to ecair and ecoure all the time, but long ago when I played it was always ecuru so I decided to let it that way, and I levelled both of them to level 8 that after I finished the shrine of earth. forgot to mention, Nero passed out in that battle, so Ecuru got most of the levels.
I went with the warrior danga back in the milltown, and stole his equipment too just cause he had a great weapon and nice armor. I have a little question to does the spear, sword, gun, flayl and so on levels matter or help me with something? this is related to the magic levels too, cause ecuru has the water magic level to 9 and earth magic level to 8

now i'm stuck at a little story, I saw the magician of light, and he told me about the story. I went in the village and listened the elder, and cause the Japanese translator isn't always the greatest, I could get only most of it. so, now I don't quite know the answers he want's me to have.
I just know the following two answers:
magic is  a symbol of peace for us
and a magician of light on the plateau protects us.
if anyone can help me, I'll truly appreciate
thanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-02-14 17:33:32

Yep, this is a common point of getting stuck. The order of answers here are as follows. I don't have the text of the choices, just the number of each one, EG first choice, third ETC.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r

Hope this helps!

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-02-14 20:52:39

I believe your skill in something (weapon, magic, whatever) influences damage/accuracy of that ability.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2018-02-14 21:40:12

thanks a lot for the answers
@stirlock, that really helped now I'm mowing onward to the next city
@stevie, I think that too the damage of the weapons i'm using really was increased at higher levels

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-02-14 22:50:52

these games are so darn great.  So happy I have everything all set up again.
Thanks Stirlock, I'll save that light puzzle somewhere; gets me every time.