Can you add the dutch languwage please?

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-02-12 17:27:28

I can not log in.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2018-02-13 16:58:53

Hi, would it at all be possible to allow the addon to be able to translate Chinese in to English as there seem to be more and more Chinese games becoming available as time goes on. There’s talk of, and even a first release of a new Chinese game in the General topic on this forum. It sounds really good and I’d really love to play it. Thanks.

2018-02-13 17:16:15

Any plans to add Chinese at some point?
I know it won't be easy, but we do have a few games from their.
I don't remember most of the names, but I know Nuno69 does, since he usually posts about them first.

2018-02-13 17:37:10

Wow, guys you're awesome I was about to suggest the implementation of Chinese language as a source language, since we have various valuable Chinese games here, and definitely more in the future.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-02-13 17:56:42 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-02-13 17:57:26)

read post 153 guys

2018-02-13 18:19:19

Ah, thanks Jason for the reference. Sad to hear that though.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-02-13 19:58:00

rofl that's what I get for not reading the post above mine or searching for the word Chinese.

2018-05-06 23:17:11

Hi I want to report that this addon wont works with latest snapshot of nvda.
After trying to login it plays an error sound and it wont login.
It happens on latest master version of nvda.
Maybe that happens because a settings window in this build has been changed.

2018-05-07 01:34:31

Yes, from NVDA 2018.2 and later, the separate dialogs in preferences menu has been changed into a dialog with categories in it.

73 Wj3u

2018-05-07 09:05:28

Hmm, wonder how possible it would be to put Chinese translation in? With more of these Chinese games coming out it'd definitely be a wanted feature for some. This wouldn't mean we'd have to use 3 or 4 things to play these games in some cases.

2018-05-07 18:18:22

i hope get chinese too.

2018-06-16 04:44:56

I have fixed the bug with JGT in NVDA 2018.2.
Download and install a fresh copy of JGT to fix it on your computer.
Here is the link for your convenience:
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

Cheers!

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-06-16 05:20:42

Second being able to translate chinese as well. This would help a great deal.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-06-16 07:03:47

I would really really really love the ability to be able to immediately translate Chinese games with JGT. I think it would be really awesome! There are quite a few new Chinese games that I would like to play, but I can’t do so because I don’t know how to use all of the adaptations that are needed.

2018-06-16 08:47:28

Yeah, I still wouldn't argue with this. Especially with this new ancient tomb game (which by the way is really good)

2018-06-16 15:28:16

didn't the developer, ian say it was too complicated to add chinese? i, too, would appreciate it but don't think it will happen.

2018-07-13 15:48:27

hi, I still have a problem running the add on under NVDA 2018.2. I log in, but get no success of failure dialogues. However, if I try to translate, it says i'm not logged in, but when I try to open the dialogue to log in again, it says that another dialogue is already open, even though I can't see anything. I've already done things such as restarting NVDA, uninstalling then reinstalling jgt, etc.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-07-13 19:37:39

Hi there
There's an annoying bug that's happening with JGT and games that are made by Shadow Line's engine, like the game itself and Planet Saga. Which is when you switch windows while playing, the addon stops working when the game loads something like map changing, and that's mostly because of the window update. It stops working and you need to switch to any window then switch back to the game so the addon could work again properly. Any explination why this happens? I hope this could be fixed in later versions.

Kind regards!

2018-07-16 23:15:28

Hi again
After knowing that I'm the only one who's having the issue mentioned in the previous post, I've figured out the cause and fixed the problem, so it wasn't related to JGT at all, it was in windows itself. Thanks.

Kind regards!

2018-07-16 23:20:50 (edited by defender 2018-07-16 23:21:54)

"What! What! What!"
That is all...

2018-07-16 23:52:49

What's up?

2018-07-17 00:53:23

@Muhammad Hajjar, thanks for clearing that up.

@connor142, did you get that fixed?
That sounds like the problem people would get with NVDA 2018.2 and a pre June 15 version of JGT.
If the JGT version in your addon manager is not 2.0.1 you are missing the fix for the UI dialogs and should download the new version.
Here is that link for your convenience.
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-07-19 22:58:13

Hay Ian, I'm not sure how hard this would be to pull off, but in the next version of JGT, might it be possible to download the cash of the translations? IE, If I want to play shadow line, I could just download the cash and play it offline?
I understand how the addon works and why it's online only, but this just feels like I'm being forced to play offline games online now, just because the team that made shadowline; and other games like it; has apparently decided that JGT is good enough and thus their is now no need to fully translate the game.
This feels like a sort of band aid approach, and being able to have the cash downloadable would make it feel more like I'm really playing the game in English.
As an aside; and I know this is really a stretch, if players could edit the cash so the results we get when playing the game actually sound closer to real English, that'd be the next best thing to having the game fully translated.
This could also allow games with smaller dev teams; IE, one person; to have their game played by as many people as possible; despite the language barrier.
Well those are just my thoughts.
JGT is still an awesome addon, and the audio gaming sceen is stil better with it than without; even if no new feetures get added...
Later!

2018-07-25 23:12:15

Hy!
I''m trying to use this awesome complement, but when I try to write my ussername and passwore, I always get a messaje telling me that my name or password are incorrect, but this never happens when I Log in into the website.
I am running NVDA 2018.2.1 under Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, and my computer is not the server into the net.
Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem up?
Oh sorry for my English, and tanks a lot!