2018-02-13 03:14:45

Hello...
In case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about, Sammy Says is or was a program where you could make books with sound. Basically, you can insert sounds or record them, and you could add effects to the sounds like speed them up or slow them down. There were also settings for teachers to alter in case the program was being used in a school setting. This might be my childhood talking, but I thought it was a really cool app. Can someone upload it if it still exists? Although honestly, I wonder if it ever existed or if this is some strange memory lapse or something. I doubt it though, I remember it way to well for it to seem fake.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-02-13 03:48:47

Hi.
Never heard of it, but sounds like you remember it pretty well. Do you really want it though? I don't think it would run on newer machines, unless you have a vm running.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-02-13 03:51:19

@Guitarman Yeah, I would like to have it. That program was my childhood, and even if I do have to get a VM I'll do it.

TWITCH

2018-02-13 06:02:12

This incident reminds me of a nifty program called winfix I could swear up and down I've used at least twice on XP, but I've never been able to find it.
As a sidenote, don't download anything right off the bat if you, as I have countless times, for whatever odd reason, decide to go looking for such a product; you'll be virused for sure.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-02-15 03:53:18

I think the game may have possibly been released by Sounds Like Fun, although I could be mistaken. I searched for download Sammy Says, Sounds Like Fun, but it won't even show the sounds like fun website. I think it's because not very many people visit their site.

TWITCH