Hi again
I have 2 questions here, if you can't answer them (or one of them) I understand:
1. Along with combat, will the game be based on exploration, or the character will be following a constant line like in A Blind Legend?
2. How much in average does it take to beat the main game?
Thanks

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

Hello guys!

@wlomas we still have no news about the release of combat audio. Our main issue here is that since the gameplay is interactive (of course!) it's difficult to understand what's happening if you are not the one using the keyboard.
We should create a commented audio, explaining what is the user doing.
I like this approach, it would be a chance to give some insights about the game, but we are working all day to finalize the game, and every bit of our energy is focused on that. Maybe after launch we will have time?

@Nick there will be only the main quest, which for the early stages of the game will be "Survive"!

@Socheat Thanks for your appreciation!

@Muhammad Hajjar I can answer both (more or less accurately)!
1. The game will be heavily based on exploration! it's about 75% exploration 25% combat
2. We havn't yet precises data about it, but if I must make a guess, I think it will take more than 8 hours to be finished

Thumbs up

That's very exciting info, thanks marko. According to the data, the game will be well worth the price, and gamers might give away some copies like in AHC why not?

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up

Hey, Marco.
When I hear that the game will be for Amazon Alexa.
Does that mean that it will be on the echo or the fire tablet?
How much is the game going to cost?

Thumbs up

hi cyco
game cost
24.90 €

Thumbs up

any news as to testing and release? things seem quiet here.Will

Thumbs up

Last update was, what, a week or two ago? I'd say that's not quite enough time to say that things seem quiet. Take it from someone who's been there—these things take time, and there's nothing worse than feeling pressured to give out incomplete information when the machine is still churning along.

Thumbs up +1

[wow]! This game is exciting! I would like to ask a question that if we purchase the first chapter then will we have to purchase the second one again. Except this I'm really waiting for the game to be released! Keep up the good work! smile

Thumbs up

vaibhavbhandari I guess so. Since each chapter is a game alone.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter

Thumbs up