2018-02-09 19:32:21

guess what guys. I just beat the game! I did all 35 quests. My question is now, I know that you can start another game with another class at the Southgate. But is there actually something sinister some post game sinister thing behind the Southgate like a fourth area that we don’t know about?

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2018-02-09 20:17:17

I'm not even going to attempt the final boss again until all my party is at least level 20. I will say I wish you could have all five allies in your party at once the way other games let you do. Heck, it would be cool if they could all band together even just for the last battle. As for me I'm stuck looking for bandit camp sites, although at least you get the sound of fire to clue you in to where they are, well except for the one by the abandoned lumber mill for some reason. So I'm missing two or perhaps just one if the lumber mill camp site counts.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-09 20:23:53

Bryan, I was arround level 60 when doing the last fight. Supereasy.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-09 22:00:52

Technically everything below contains minor spoilers...nothing plot-related, just little gameplay things:

@Nick: Regarding Master Focus for regenerating mana in combat...I've received reports indicating this may not actually be working properly. I'm going to be looking into that this weekend, hopefully. Either way, though, this skill is only available to certain classes.

@Defender, regarding Actually Love and Victoria's dialogue progression: Yeah she doesn't get new things to say until your next trip to Farhaven. Otherwise you could just walk right up to her and blitz through it all in one fell swoop which, given the nature of the conversations,
@2would feel a little odd.

2018-02-09 22:45:47

Level sixty? Overkill much? LOL. I definitely don't want to spend that kind of time grinding and anyway the only other quests I have yet to complete are Laying Down the Law and Changing of the Guard. At least from what I've observed the fires in the bandit camp sites you've already cleared seem to go out afterward. I do wish the quest log could tell you how many you've cleared though.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-02-09 23:42:51

spoiler
I have the laying down the law quest as well.
I'm still on the second stage of the quest Where I have to mark the spots that I come across including the bluffs and the ridges and the overlooks of the road but I'm having difficulty figuring that out.
I'm able to mark the campsites myself but I do not get a prompt that gives me the option to mark the high ridges or windy bluffs etc.
I have wandered around the forest trying to find the spots that the captin suggested but I don't know where they all are.

2018-02-10 00:46:20

Please, ansver  on my question: Does character have possiblity to learn new skills after lvl 40. Becouse my friend tell me: ‚I'm warrior and my character is lvl 40, and i do not get new skills. Is it true?

2018-02-10 00:51:39

I didn't stop getting skills until about Level 65, at least for ranger and possibly thief but I forget.
Their is no level cap, but after LVL60 or so their isn't much of a challenge from anything but multiple dragon encounters, and the final boss is super easy then.
On my second playthrough, when I knew what I was doing already, I still got about 40 hours out of the game.

2018-02-10 03:08:18

Hey Milos, sorry I forgot to answer your question. Technically there is no fixed point at which you stop learning skills, simply because some skills will only be learned once you purchase certain prerequisites. Theoretically you could wait until level 100 to buy Melee Attack for your ranger, and then you'd still have new skills to learn as he learns new melee skills. For your friend's warrior character, it's certainly possible they've learned everything there is to learn by level 40 but this isn't a given.

2018-02-10 06:35:31

I love this game and it is amazing. But I did complete all 35 quests including the final boss. So if the final boss is super easy on Level 60, that's why I wish there was a Fourth Area behind the South Gate with a post Game Final Boss that would Scale no matter what.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2018-02-10 08:21:11

I cannot find the grassy knolls in the forest.
I've wandered around the forest trying to locate them so that I can mark them and complete the laying down the law quest.
Where are the grassy knolls located and What coordinate locations can I find them?

2018-02-10 11:20:02

Search on the both sides of the road. Cross the bridge and you'll eventually find them.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-02-10 21:38:58

Hello guys,
I have got two Problems with a hero's call:
1. in the quest where you have to get 20 wolf pelts, I don't get the wolf pelts when defeating a wolf.
2. On Level up, it tells me that one of my characters has learnt a new spell, however upon the next fight, I can't find it in my skill list.
Any help would be appreciated.

Julian

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-02-10 21:45:50

you don't always get one, which is kind of crap imo. You should get one with every wolf and if you fight 3 wolves in a battle, you should get 3. It takes forever and a day to complete that quest even if you fight wolves quite often.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-11 00:52:45

I have heard that Sister Alexia can learn a skill that revives a dead person. Is this true, and if so, what requirements do I need to meet?

Phoenix

2018-02-11 18:38:58

I actually have an extra wolf pelt in my inventory but can't seem to sell it anywhere. As for me I'm still trying to locate the last bandit camp(s) in Laying Down the Law. I've been wandering around in the forest for the past couple days looking for it. I also had a question about characters. Gwen and Alexia both have the option of increasing stats if you converse with them and give them encouragement, but it seems that Matthias and Simeon don't, even though you do get the opportunity to ask Simeon about his father at one point, which would seem to have the possibility to encourage him or whatever. Even Matthias has what would seem like a chance for a stat increase if you bring him along during the final part of the Family Legacy quest. But again, nothing really happens. So do these two not have that chance?

2018-02-11 23:57:06

I completed AHC again, along with all sidequests. I did not get the good ending, and when I try to wear the ring you get after defeating Lord Adrianus, I get a message that says that only the true hero of Farhaven can wear that ring. What did I need to do to be allowed to wear it, and how are you supposed to get the good ending?

Phoenix

2018-02-12 01:11:57

As far as I know there's only one ending.

2018-02-12 01:59:58

hmmmmm, what ring is that?

2018-02-12 07:02:57

I think it is called the Ring of Lord Adrianus or Lord Adrianus's Ring. This sounds like a bug to me.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2018-02-12 11:08:05

hmmmm, i didn't get that when i beat him

2018-02-12 14:17:48

hi,
How do I encourage gwen. I have no dialogue with her. The only option is lets get moving
And how do you the bad endding.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2018-02-12 16:19:04

General announcement: any time a post contains plot details about the identity of the game's antagonist without spoiler warnings, I will be reporting to moderation. If you've posted something like this please edit in spoiler tags. Sorry to be so unyielding on this but I really hate the idea of someone having the surprise ruined.

Now, some minor pro-tips and hints below. Nothing plot related, just tips and tricks and clarifications:

- To Nick and others having trouble finding ambush sites: often, these will have containers in them. So if you walk along the road and turn to check out any containers you hear to your left and right, you'll have a good chance of spotting them. This won't guarantee that you'll catch them all but it's a good start. Again, they are all visible from the Great North Road.

- The revive skill people are talking about is actually bugged and might never get learned. This will get fixed in the next update.

- Regarding a confusion about skills being learned and then not showing up in your skills list, perhaps this was a passive skill? For example if a warrior learns Counterattack, that isn't going to show up in your skills list in combat because it is a passive skill.

- Regarding the special item you get after the boss fight, I assume this is the Ring of Occlusion. Was it your main character you were trying to equip it to? If so, was this your first or second play through? Just trying to figure out what could be the source of the bug, if indeed this is a bug. Only your main should be able to equip this ring.

- Enes, It's possible you've either already had that conversation with Gwen and missed your chance based on the path you took in that dialogue, or that you haven't unlocked it yet, depending on how far you've progressed in the game.

2018-02-12 16:49:24

Slight
Spoiler
You get the chance to encourage Gwen after Lord Adrianus tells you off for bringing Gwen along. I'm pretty sure this happens the first time you turn in a major quest with Gwen in your party.

2018-02-12 21:28:28

Hello all.  I and my brother was bought this game together. we are collect enough money an purchase one licence, and we play together. He play on desktop computer, and i play on my lap-top. But we found some bug. When i start new game with class ranger, in game was bug. When i enter in battle for example with wolf: and when i sellect which strikes to do my party, enemi do not attack me. in two round i put all three characters of my party to rest, and wolf do not attack us. next round, again i put all characters  on rest again, but wolf does not attack again. On that way i can end all battles as a winer becouse my opponent does not attack me. It only happen when i take class ranger. My brother tell me that he had this problem when he take thief class. But when i take warrior class i do not have this problem. Can any explain me is it bug or what? I hope that you can understand me becouse english is not my native language.